Epson Expression XP-400 Printer
Compact, small-in-one Wireless Printer
Epson Expression XP-400 enables easy high-quality prints with the 4-color Ultra pigment ink. Now scan and archive any document or image with this printer with the in-built memory slots. Also, print a photo in less than 12 seconds and dry it instantly with the DURABrite ink technology. What’s more? Connect your devices smartphones and computers to this printer and print from anywhere. With the individual ink slots, replace any color ink whenever it dries out. For more similar models please Click here to see
Epson XP-400 Wireless
How to Connect Epson XP-400 to Wireless
Now connect Epson XP-400 printer wireless to the network and the devices easy. For this, get the network details, wireless software, and drivers. Then, proceed with the below set of instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- To begin with, download the Epson XP-400 printer driver to the computer in connection with the printer.
- Then, run the Epson XP-400 printer driver installer wizard. Then, follow the set of instructions on the screen to proceed further.
- After that, select the connection mode as Wireless when the wizard pops a screen.
- Then, select the option “Setup printer as new.” This wizard walks you through the first time wireless setup option.
- Sometimes, the wizard asks for typing in the wireless network name and the network password. This establishes a secure connection.
- In case, if you do not have these details handy, select the option “Use Control Panel.”
- Here, the wizard displays the network password.
- After that, access the printer control panel. Then go to the Wireless Setup wizard and enter these details.
- In case,if you face any difficulty with the wireless setup, connect with our team of experts.
Epson XP-400 FAQ
How to Fix Epson XP-400 Setup Issues
Connect Epson Express XP-400 wireless to Windows and MAC for Setup.
Setting up Epson XP-400 by connecting it wirelessly to a computer is easy. Be it the Windows or MAC; you need the latest Epson printer driver to complete the printer setup process. Here, run the software installer and choose the connectivity mode as Wireless. Then enter the network security code when the wizard prompts and complete the setup.
How to connect the XP-400 printer wired or Wireless?
To connect Epson XP-400 wired, you need the USB cable and the latest Epson USB driver and software. To connect Epson XP-400 wireless, you need the network credentials. Also, get the latest Epson wireless drivers and software.
“Printer Offline” error while connecting XP-400 wireless to Windows:
Initially, check the wireless network. Then, restart all the devices in the network, including the printer. Next, try connecting the printer to the Windows. If the issue recurs, call us, and we fix it for you.
“Printer Offline” error while connecting XP-400 wireless to MAC:
As the first step of troubleshooting, restart all the devices in the network. Next, try connecting the devices to the printer, including the MAC. If the issue recurs, call our experts for advanced troubleshooting.
How to connect XP-400 to the Wifi Network with the printer Control Panel?
To begin with, the XP-400 wifi setup, access the Settings menu on the printer Control Panel. Here, initiate the Wireless Settings option. Then, enter the network credentials to establish a secure connection.
Installation Failed error message pops when installing XP-400 Software.
To rectify the Installation Failure, verify the connection between the printer and the devices. Then, try to disconnect and reconnect all the devices in the network. If the error recurs, feel free to call our experts for instant assistance.
How to download and install XP-400 Software without an installation CD:
- To begin with Epson XP-400 printer driver installation without CD, download the driver files from the website.
- Next, run the Epson XP-400 printer driver installation wizard and proceed with the steps on the screen.
- Now, select the connection mode between the printer and the computer.
- Finally, complete the installation process by printing a test file.
Is my MAC OS 10.13 compatible with the XP-400 printer?
Epson Expression 400 is compatible with MAC OSx 10.13. Here is the list of OS versions XP-400 is compatible with for reference:
Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8 to macOS 10.15x, 32, and 64-bit versions of MS Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10.