Epson Expression XP-320 Printer
Easy-to-use all-in-one wireless printer
The Epson Expression Home XP-320 is an affordable printer with user-friendly features. This compact printer offers excellent performance. The Epson XP-320 wireless setup enables printing from anywhere using an iPhone, iPad, smartphone, or tablet. It is now easy to scan and share files through Facebook or any other cloud services.
Also, enjoy the PC-free printing with a built-in memory card slot. The Epson XP 320device uses individual inks, which allows replacing only the depleted cartridge. Now, you can reload the papers less often with the 100-sheet capacity tray.For more similar models please Click here to see.
Epson XP-320 Wireless
How to Connect Epson XP-320 to Wireless
Follow the steps below to get the wireless connection for your Epson XP-320.
- Firstly, check the wireless connection and connect your computer to it.
- Then, select any browser on the computer to go to the Epson XP-320 driver download page.
- From the driver page, download and install the suitable Epson XP-320 software download package.
- While downloading the driver package, you can see the connection window.
- Here, under the connection type, select the “Wireless Connection.”
- On the next screen, choose the “first-time setup.”
- Then, click “Auto Connect,” and get the network credentials.
- Then, proceed with the Epson XP-320 wireless setup on the printer panel by accessing the Home button.
- Finally, choose Start Setup -> Wireless Setup Wizard and type the network details.
Epson XP-320 FAQ
How to Fix Epson XP-320 Setup Issues
I have a Mac/Windows computer. Can I connect my XP-320 printer to the computer using a wireless network?
Whether you have Mac/Windows, you can connect your printer using a wireless network. From your printer panel, select the Wireless Setup Wizard through the Home menu. Then, select the network on the wireless connection screen. After that, type the password when prompted.
Which is the best method for connecting my XP-320 printer – USB or wireless?
To get the full printer features, connect using the wireless method. However, the printer is compatible with both wireless and USB. For the USB method, use a standard cable to connect during the software installation.
My device is showing “Printer Offline” when I try to print wirelessly from Mac. What should I do now?
The important thing here is to check the internet connection on your printer. Next, unplug your printer from the computer. Now, wait for 20 seconds and reconnect it to your computer. Then, add the printer wirelessly using the network name and password.
My device is showing “Printer Offline” when I try to print wirelessly from Windows. What can I do now?
The printer may stop printing when it gets a weak wireless connection. Now, disconnect your printer from the network using the printer control panel. Wait up to 30 seconds and use the printer control panel for network connection. Now, on the panel, select the SSID and type the valid password.
What should I do if I get the software installation error?
Firstly, check if the printer hardware setup is successful without any error. Then, reset the network settings on your XP-320 printer. After resetting the printer settings, restart the printer. Now, connect your printer only to the proper network.
How to download the XP-320 drivers for my printer from the website?
Without a CD driver, you can download the recent Epson XP-320 driver . The requirements for driver download are an active internet connection, computer, and printer. After gathering the requirements, follow the instructions below to complete the driver download.
- To begin with, ensure the internet connection on the computer.
- After that, go to the product software page using any browser.
- Then, select the software package that includes necessary drivers and utilities.
- After that, choose the Download option to start the Epson XP-320 driver download. Then run the downloaded file.
- Finally, follow the displayed steps for installing the printer driver.
- Note:Ensure that you have selected the proper OS to avoid driver conflicts.
Is Mac OS X 10.6.8 compatible with the Epson XP-320 printer?
Yes, Mac OS 10.6.8 is compatible with your XP-320 printer. If you want to use your printer with any other OS, refer to the following compatible OS list.
Windows 8, 7, and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 or later (32-bit), Windows XP, and Mac OS X 10.8 – 10.10
Is my MAC OS 10.13 compatible with the XP-400 printer?
Epson Expression 400 is compatible with MAC OSx 10.13. Here is the list of OS versions XP-400 is compatible with for reference:
Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8 to macOS 10.15x, 32, and 64-bit versions of MS Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10.