Epson Workforce Pro WF-7720 Printer
Versatile, all-in-one wireless printer
Workforce WF 7720 is a wide-format printer powered by Precision Core tech. Now, get high-quality prints in a snap. With the dual tray of capacity 500-sheets, reduce the paper loading time and frequency. Moreover, the printer has a rear feed to print effectively. It also features auto 2-sided printing, scanning, copying, and faxing.
With a 35-page auto document feeder, print in bulks hassle-free. The color touch screen enables easy access through the menu. Also, connect with tablets, smartphones, and computers easy.Now connect to these devices, either wired or wireless. It is also available with Ethernet, wifi Direct and NFC.For more similar models please Click here reference.
Epson WF-7720 Printer Setup
How to Setup Epson WF 7720 Printer
Epson WF 7720 wireless printer setup is simple on following the Epson WF 7720 manual steps. Follow Epson WF 7720 setup instructions and complete the process at ease:
- The First step in Epson WF 7720manual wireless setup is unpacking.
- Remove all the packing materials from the Epson printer and the accessories.
- Now, choose a flat surface near an electrical socket and place your Epson printer.
- Connect the power cord and continue with the Epson WF 7720 wireless setup process.
- Turn on the power supply and check if the power supply is stable.
- Now, wait for your Epson WF printer to switch active.
- Next, make all the printer display settings and install the Epson WF 7720 ink cartridges.
- Close the access cartridge area and lift the input paper tray.
- Take the Epson recommended quality printing sheets and insert.
- Now, connect the USB cable or follow the wireless setup wizard.
- Enable a network connection between the devices.
- Once your PC and Epson printer shares a network connection, assign a print task.
- Do all the print settings of your choice and hit on the Print icon.
Epson WF-7720 Driver
How to Download & install Epson WF 7720 Driver
A Epson WF 7720 driver is a primary to print without hassles. It acts as a connector between your PC and Epson printer. The Epson printer driver collects the commands from the PC and shares them with Epson printer. So, Download the compatible Epson WF 7720 driver and install with the steps given below:
- Turn on your PC and Epson WF-7720 printer.
- Check whether your Epson WF 7720 connects to Wi-Fi.
- Also, look at whether your Windows or MAC system also shares the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, check the version of your OS. Upgrade to the latest OS version if the existing MAC or Windows OS is out of date.
- Go to Official Epson software download page.
- Enter the Epson printer model and hit search of the home page.
- A list of drivers compatible with your OS will now display on the screen.
- Choose the latest and updated driver software and download.
- Wait for the Epson WF-7720 software to download without any hassles.
- Now, double-click on the downloaded epson driver and get an on-screen installation wizard.
- Follow the wizard instructions and complete Epson WF-7720 driver installation.
- Choose a wired network for USB setup and wireless setup to print online.
Now, assign a print task from your PC to your Epson WF 7720 printer.
Epson WF-7720 Wireless
How to Connect Epson WF-7720 to Wireless
Follow these easy steps for a successful wireless setup. To begin with, get the network credentials. Usually, this credential includes the wireless network name and password.
- Firstly, begin the Epson workforce WF-7720 driver installation. Here choose the latest and the compatible drivers and software.
- After that, choose a specific connection mode as wireless.
- Here, select the Wireless Setup option.
- Now, enter the network name and passcode to connect to a wireless network.
- The printer connects to the wireless network in a snap.
- In case you do not have the Wireless network name and the password, select “Setup the Printer as new.”
- Now the setup wizard displays the network and password. Note this down and move to the printer Control Panel (Touch Screen).
- After that, go to the Wireless Settings and enter the credentials.
Epson WF-7720 FAQ
How to Fix Epson WF-7720 Setup IssuesHow to complete the WF-7720 printer wireless connection with Windows/Mac?
Be it any OS version Mac or Windows; you can connect it to the WF-7720 wireless. At first, run the installation wizard for a stable connection. Next, type the network details on the wifi Setup Wizard screen. You can also use the temporary USB connection mode if you have the cable.Do the WF-7720 printer support wireless and USB connections?
Yes, WF-7720 supports both wired and wifi connections. Initially, download the recent and compatible printer drivers for your computer. During the installation, choose the connection type. For basic USB setup, use the Epson USB cable. If you select the wireless connection, choose a nearby wireless network.Can I clear the “Printer Offline Error” while connecting to Windows wirelessly?
Yes, you can rectify the offline printer error. Usually, this error message occurs when there is a fluctuation in the connection. Now disconnect and reconnect the Epson WF-7720 printer from the wireless connection. Then, restart the devices and repeat the printer setup. You can also try uninstalling the drivers.Can I clear the “Printer Offline Error” while connecting to Mac wirelessly?
Yes, you can rectify the offline errors with the basic troubleshooting. Initially, check the wireless connection on the printer accordingly. Then, check the network stability. Next, clear the driver from the computer. Then reinstall the printer drivers.How to complete the WF-7720 wireless setup through control panel buttons?
To begin with, touch the Settings button on your printer panel. Next, choose the Network connection setup option. On the next screen, select the wifi Setup Wizard option. After that, follow the list of instructions. Now, select the network and type the password.How to download the compatible WF-7720 driver without using CD?
- To begin with, turn on the Windows/Mac system to link with WF-7720.
- Now, connect your printer to the network using either USB or wireless connection.
- Next, go to the Epson page to select the compatible Epson workforce WF-7720 driver and Utilities Combo Package.
- Then, click on the Download option and wait for driver download to complete.
- After that, install the Epson workforce WF-7720 driver using the on-screen instructions.
Note: Here, you can choose the connection type between USB and wireless.What are the suitable Mac and Windows OS version?
Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows Vista and 7, Windows Server 2003 (SP2) to Windows Server 2016, and Mac OS X 10.6.8 to mac OS 10.12.x