Epson Workforce WF-520 Printer
Epson WF 520 is one of the fastest printers engineered for business purposes. Improve business productivity with the high-speed Epson printer. Epson WF 520 can connect to many computers and devices at a time. Affix the Epson WF 520 printer to Wi-Fi and print over a wireless network. The automatic document feeder will make it simple to copy and scan at ease.
Send and receive faxes at high speed with the Epson WF 520 printer. Install genuine ink cartridges to get a smudge, fade, and water-resistant printouts. Print in both color and B/W of your desire. Setup and continue using the power of the Epson WF 520 printer.For more similar models please Click here reference.
Epson WF-520 Printer
How to Setup Epson WF-520 to Printer
Get along with the manual Epson WF 520 setup instructions. Complete the initial printer setup and begin printing your files:
- Uncover the printer package and remove the printer and printer accessories.
- Unleash protective materials from all the printer materials and keep them aside.
- Find a flat spot next to an electrical socket to place your WF 520 printer.
- Connect your printer and wall outlet using a power cord. Turn on the wall outlet and wait for Epson WF 520 to switch on.
- Complete the display settings and stuff ink cartridges into the access area.
- Install quality printing sheets and connect your WF 520 to the PC.
Epson WF-520 Driver
How to Download & install Epson WF 520 Driver
Listed below are the instructions to download and install the Epson WF 520 driver. Follow the steps and complete installing a driver in no time:
- Turn on your PC and update the latest operating system available in the market.
- Go to a web browser and allow all the third-party application permissions.
- Land on a genuine Epson website and look for your Epson WF printer model.
- Tap on your Epson WF printer model to get a list of available drivers.
- Pick a driver and download all the features. Next, double-tap on the driver files to get an on-screen installation wizard.
- Get along with the steps and pick a network option to install the driver.
Epson WF-520 Wireless
How to Connect Epson WF-520 to Wireless
Following are the Epson WF 520 wireless printer setup instructions. Follow the steps to connect your WF 520 printer to Wi-Fi at ease:
- Open your printer and place it next to the router.
- Go to the control panel and choose the home menu present.
- Pick the settings option and go to the network settings menu present.
- Pick the wireless settings icon to open the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the wizard steps and type the network name and network password.
- Wait for your WF 520 printer to get a wireless connection. Affix your PC also to the Wi-Fi and start printing online.
Epson WF-520 FAQ
How to Fix Epson WF-520 Setup Issues
How do I set up my Workforce WF-520 to print wireless in Windows or MAC?
Switch on your Epson WF 520 printer and place it next to the router. Click on the home menu to open the wireless settings. Now, click to expand the wireless network setup wizard. Follow the steps listed and type the name and password of your router. The WF 520 printer to get a wireless connection.
Can I set up my Epson WF-520 printer for both a USB and Wireless connection?
The Epson WF 520 printer can connect to the PC using a USB or Wi-Fi. But, both the connections cannot run at a time. Detach the USB cable if you are using Wi-Fi. Else, turn off Wi-Fi and affix printer to PC with a USB cable. Also, try taking printouts with the connection.
How to fix the offline printer error message during Wi-Fi Connection in Windows?
First, turn on your Windows PC and update the OS. Now, click on the Windows icon and choose the settings menu. Find your WF 520 printer model and tap on it. Now, disable the offline printer menu and continue to print. Assign print tasks now and check the printer connectivity.
How to fix the offline printer error message during Wi-Fi Connection in MAC?
Turn on your MAC system and upgrade the MAC OS. Next, tap on the Apple icon and choose the system preferences menu. Find your printer model and click on it. Right-click on your printer and disable the offline printer status. Now, assign print tasks and continue printing your files.
How to connect Epson WorkForce WF-520 to Wi-Fi with buttons on the control panel?
Switch on your WF 520 printer and navigate to the control panel. Turn on your router and check if your router has a Wi-Fi button. Click the Wi-Fi button on your Epson WF printer and go to the router. Within 2 minutes, press the Wi-Fi button on the router.
How to fix installation failed errors?
Uninstall or remove all the corrupted drivers and software. Now, go to a browser and navigate to an Epson website. Get along to find your printer model and tap on it. Pick an appropriate driver and install the driver. Assign a print task and check if the printer error does not prompt again.
How to install Epson WorkForce WF-520 software without a CD?
Follow the instructions given to install the Epson WF 520 driver without the CD. Land on an Epson website from a secure browser. Find your printer model and download the driver files. Now, follow the driver installation steps to install the WF 520 driver in an instant.