Epson Workforce Pro WF-4720 Printer
Pro WF-4720 printer- A one-stop printing solution for your busy workplace. With this is a precision core powered printer, get the print quality beyond. Print high-speed color prints with this all-in-one printer.Moreover, it is suitable for bulk printing as it contains two paper trays of 500-sheet paper capacity.
Pro WF-4720 features a two-sided auto print, scan, fax, and copy and a 50-page Auto Document Feeder. Also, enjoy easy navigation with a 4.3” inch its color touchscreen.For more similar models please Click here to see.
Epson Pro WF-4720 Printer
How to Setup Epson Pro WF-4720 to Printer
The Epson WF Pro 4720 wireless printer setup needs steps from Epson WF 3730 manual. Follow the detailed Epson WF Pro 4720 manual wireless setup instructions. Complete the Epson WF Pro 4720 setup in no time with the below steps.
- The first step in Epson WF Pro 4720 wireless setup is to detach the packing materials.
- Keep your printer and the printer accessories free from packing materials.
- Now, choose a flat surface near a wall outlet and place your Epson printer.
- Check whether the electrical socket receives a constant power supply.
- Turn on the power supply and press the start button on your printer.
- Now, complete all the display settings and open the access door.
- Install genuine ink cartridges and close the access door.
- Next, lift the paper tray and clean the paper clots.
- Stuff printing sheets into the paper tray and close them.
- Place your PC close to the printer and use a USB cable to make a connection.
- Else, connect with your Epson WF 4720 printer and PC to the same wireless network.
- Go to your files and pick a document to print.
- Do all the print settings and changes of your desire.
- Now, tap on the Print icon to get the desired print results.
Epson Pro WF-4720 Drivet
How to Download & Install the Epson Pro WF-4720 Printer Driver
The Epson WF 2720 printer driver plays an essential role in communication between the devices. The requests from the PC travels to the printer via a driver. The driver changes the instructions into an understandable printer language. The version of the Epson EF 4720 software gets updated regularly. Look for the latest available driver version and install them.
Follow the set of steps given below:
- The first step is to boot up your Epson WF Pro 4720 printer and PC.
- Next, connect your Epson WF Pro 4720 printer and the PC to the same active Wi-Fi.
- Check if the previous OS is out of date and upgrade the OS version.
- Go to a web browser and look for a genuine Epson website.
- Now, type the Epson printer on the home screen. The list of available latest driver software will now display.
- Choose an Epson driver software of your preference tap on the download option.
- Wait for the updated Epson WF Pro 4720 driver to download on your system.
- Run the downloaded driver file and get an on-screen installation setup wizard.
- Follow the installation steps and complete the driver installation process without troubles.
- Choose a wired or wireless network connectivity option of your need.
- Also, establish a secure connection between your devices.
- Now, choose a file and make all the print setting changes to your request.
- Tap on the Epson WF Pro 4720 print icon and wait for the printout on the output paper tray.
- The Epson printer will now know the PC print request and grant instant printouts.
Epson Pro WF-4720 Wireless
How to Connect Epson Pro WF-4720 to Wireless
Follow the below instructions and setup wireless network in your Pro WF-4720 printer:
- Firstly, ensure that you have a reliable wireless connection.
- Then, install the Epson workforce Pro WF-4720 driver & utilities with the CD.
- After that, click “wireless connection.” and tap “next” and carry on with the process by clicking “Yes.”
- After that, move on to the list of networks, and choose your Wi-Fi network. Here, enter your network password and connect to the network.
- In case, if you do not have the password, click the option “Show network password” and touch “next.”
- After that, touch “home” on the printer’s display and then click the second button shown on the menu.
- Then, choose the icon ‘Wi-Fi’ and click the “Start setup” option.
- Then, move on to the wireless setup wizard and press – my network.
- Not but not the least, enter your password from the setup wizard screen. Then, complete the wireless setup process by clicking “OK.”
Epson Pro WF-4720 FAQ
How to Fix Epson Pro WF-4720 Setup IssuesHow to set up a wireless connection for Pro WF- 4720 in my windows or mac?
Setting up a Wi-Fi connection is possible via the printer control panel. To do this, first get the driver and utilities for Pro WF-4720 printer and install it to the device. After this, choose your preferred network from the list and enter the password. If your network is not there, you can enter it manually. Now, complete your wireless connectivity setup.I want to set up a Pro WF-4720 printer for both connections – network, as well as USB. Is it possible?
Yes. However, you cannot use both wireless and Ethernet connections simultaneously. Thus, for setting up USB and network connection, install the software separately.I tried printing with the Pro WF-4720 while connected wireless to the Windows OS. But the Printer Offline error message pops. What to do?
Firstly, cancel the pending prints in the print queue and restart printing. If the issue is not solved, uninstall, and reinstall the product software.I tried to print with the Pro WF-4720 printer that was in wireless connection with the Mac OS — but getting a “Printer Offline” message. What to do?
Try canceling the incomplete prints and print them again. If this doesn’t work, then try reinstalling the software.Shall I connect the Pro WF-4720 printer to the Wi-Fi network using the options on the control panel?
Yes. Firstly, go to the “home” icon and tap the “Wi-Fi recommended.” After this, click “start setup” and choose your preferred Wi-Fi network.I get “Failed to install the product software” error. How to fix it?
Initially, check whether your laptop or computer is compatible with the product. After this, check whether the connection is proper. Now, reinstall the Epson workforce Pro WF-4720 driver.How to install the Pro WF-4720 printer product software without the installation CD?
- Firstly, check whether the printer and device are connected. (If connected, then disconnect it)
- Now, get the Epson workforce Pro WF-4720 driver and utilities suitable for your operating system.
- Next, connect the device and the printer when the wizard prompts.
- Then, install it by following the on-screen guidelines.