Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 Printer
The Epson Workforce 3720 printer is a compact home printer with ultimate features. This printer is designed with the Precision Core technology to deliver high-quality prints. The print speed (black and color) of the printer is relatively high. Moreover, this budget printer has a paper tray with a capacity of 250-sheets.
It also includes 35-Page Auto Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing. You can complete the printer setup in a blink of an eye. Now, enjoy the full features of Epson WF-3720 by connecting it to the network (with LAN or Wireless) and a device Windows and Mac.For more similar models please Click here reference.
Epson WF-3720 Wireless
How to Connect Epson WF-3720 to Wireless
Connecting your Epson workforce 3720 printer to a wireless network is now easy. To proceed with the Epson WF 3720 wireless setup, you may need the network SSID and its password.
- To begin with, the wireless printer process by downloading the recent Epson WF-3720 driver.
- During the Epson WF-3720 driver installation process, you may get the instructions on the screen.
- Then, follow those instructions and choose the Wireless setup as the connection type.
- Then, enter the network credentials, including SSID and its password.
- So, once you enter it, the device connects to the network on validating the credentials.
- In case,if you don’t have the network credentials, then choose the option First-time printer setup.
- While you click on Next, the wizard generates the SSID and password.
- After that, move to the printer control panel and select the Wireless Settings option.
- Finally, type the network name and password when connecting the device.
Epson WF-3720 FAQ
How to Fix Epson WF-3720 Setup Issues
How can I set up my Workforce 3720 printer with Windows/Mac to print wireless?
Activating wireless printing on the WF 3720 printer with Windows/Mac is simple. Now, enable the installation wizard and choose a wireless network to connect. Enter the network credentials to connect to the network. If you don’t have the credentials, you can generate it using the control panel.
How to set up my Epson Workforce 3720 printer using both wired and wireless connections?
You can set up the WF 3720 printer on both the wired and wireless networks. Get the network credentials to connect to a wireless network. For the USB setup, use a standard USB/LAN cable that comes with the pack. After the connection setup, download the latest printer drivers.
What to do if I get the “Printer is Offline Error” when connected to Windows using Wi-Fi?
Printer Offline error message usually pops when there are network issues. When you get this error message, restart the printer. If the error message recurs, try to delete the existing driver files and download the latest Epson WF-3720 driver again. You can also call us for detailed, troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
What to do if I get the “Printer is Offline Error” when connected to Mac using Wi-Fi?Firstly, check the network connection on your Mac and the printer. If there is no issue with a connection, disconnect your printer from the Mac. Next, install the recent Epson WF-3720 driver and software. Now, add the printer to the Mac device and try printing.
How to set up my Epson Workforce 3720 printer wireless using control panel buttons?You can choose the Setup option on your printer control panel. Then, select the Wireless Setup option under the WLAN Connection. Now, choose the setup wizard and go through the on-screen instructions. Complete the network setup by entering the network name and password.
How to clear the Epson Workforce 3720 printer installation error?
Firstly, check the physical or the wireless connection between the devices. Next, restart the devices, including printer and proceed to uninstall the driver files. Here, remove the current driver file and reinstall the recent drivers. If the issue continues, you can approach us.
How to complete the Epson Workforce 3720 software installation without CD?
Go through the instructions to download the latest Epson WF-3720 driver and software. You can follow the steps for downloading drivers for both the Windows and Mac computers.
- Initially, link your Epson workforce printer to your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Then select the desired connection type – either wired or wireless connection.
- Now, choose the Epson Driver installer to download on the computer.
- After downloading, install, or run the driver file. To run the core file, you have to follow instructions prompted by the installer.
- In the midway, the wizard may prompt to select the Printer First Time Setup.
- Finally, choose that option to download the full drivers for the printer successfully.
What are the compatible OS versions for Mac and Windows?
Windows XP Professional x 64 Edition, Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (64 and 32 bit)
The supported server systems are Windows Server®® 2003 SP24 – Windows Server 20164.
Mac OS X 10.6.8 to Mac OS 10.12