Epson Workforce WF-3540 Printer
Epson WF 3540 printer is a multifunctional printer that comes with a Wi-Fi connection. The built-in wireless technology makes it simple to connect Epson WF-3540 to a wireless network. The Epson WF-3540 printer can yield high print speeds. The 2-sided automatic printing, copying, and scanning feature is an added advantage.For more similar models please Click here reference
Epson WF-3540 Printer Setup
How to Setup Epson WF 3540 Printer
The initial Epson WF 3540 wireless printer setup needs quick attention. The extra printing performance relies on the initial Epson printer setup. Here, we have given the basic Epson WF 3540 setup and Epson WF 3540 wireless setup steps.
First-time Epson WF 3540 printer setup steps:
Set up your Epson printer for the first time using the Epson WF 3540 manual instructions.
- Open the printer box and unpack your Epson WF 3540 printer.
- Remove all the packing supplies from your Epson printer and the printer accessories.
- Choose a flat surface near a wall outlet to position your device.
- Connect the power cable and power up the Epson WF 3540 printer.
- Complete all the printer settings and install the cartridges.
- Now, Insert quality printing sheets and try taking a test print.
Epson WF 3540 wireless printer setup steps:
Following are the Epson WF 3540 manual wireless setup steps:
- Switch on your Epson WF 3540 printer and place it near the router.
- Go to the control panel and touch on the home icon
- Choose settings, followed by network settings.
- Now, pick wireless settings and go to the Epson WF 3540 wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the on-screen wireless setup steps and enter the SSID and password.
- Wait for your Epson WF 3540 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
Epson WF-3540 Driver
How to Download & install Epson WF 3540 Driver
A driver software makes your PC interact with your Epson WorkForce 3540 printer. All you need is secure Wi-Fi between your PC and the Epson printer. Following are the steps to install and upgrade to the latest version for Epson WF3540.
Steps to download and install the Epson WF 3540 driver:
Follow the instructions provided below to download and install the Epson WF 3540 driver:
- Turn on your PC, Epson printer, and check the OS version.
- Upgrade to the latest OS version and go to a web browser.
- Find an Epson WF 3540 software download page and search for your printer model.
- The available Epson printer driver software will now appear on the screen.
- Choose a compatible Epson printer driver software and tap download.
- Follow the on-screen installation steps and complete WF 3540 driver installation.
Instructions to upgrade the Epson WF 3540 printer driver software:
Following are the steps to upgrade to the latest driver version for Epson WorkForce 3540.
- Turn on your PC and upgrade to the new OS available in the store.
- Go to settings and choose printers and drivers menu.
- Now, click on the updates option and choose automatic update.
- The driver gets updated to the latest version in a proper way.
- The PC will detect the latest version and upgrade to it.
- Automatic updates will keep you away from printer problems.
Epson WF-3540 Wireless
How to Connect Epson WF-3540 to Wireless
The Epson WF 3540 printer has in-built wireless features to simplify wireless connectivity. All you need is the network name (SSID) and the network password. Following are the instructions to connect your Epson WorkForce 3540 printer to Wi-Fi. Connect your Epson printer to Wi-Fi and continue taking printouts on the go.
- Turn on your Epson WF 3540 printer and the computer.
- Check the OS version of your computer. And check whether your PC has the best driver installed.
- Now, select the wireless network connection type on your device.
- Go to the Epson printer control panel and enter settings.
- Use the navigation keys to choose the network settings menu.
- Next, select wireless settings and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Get along with the on-screen wireless setup instructions.
- Apply your wireless network name and password.
- Wait until your Epson WF 3540 printer to get a wireless connection.
- Now, upgrade to the latest driver version and choose wireless network type.
- And wait for your Epson WF 3540 printer to connect to a wireless network.
- Now, choose a file and continue with doing all the print settings.
- Tap on the Print icon and wait for the printout.
Epson WF-3540 FAQ
How to Fix Epson WF-3540 Setup Issues
How do I set up my Workforce WF 3540 to wireless print in Windows or MAC?
The Epson WF 3540 printer consists of in-built wireless technology. And so, connecting your Epson printer to the PC is simple. All you need is the wireless network name or SSID and network password. Check whether the signal strength of your router is constant. Also, look at whether your Epson WF 3540 printer is near the router.
Can I set up my Epson WF 3540 printer for both a USB and Wireless connection?
The Epson WF 3540 printer works well with the USB and wireless connection type. Affix a USB cable between the PC and the Epson WF 3540 printer for a wired connection. Make use of the wireless setup wizard and get a new wireless connection. Enjoy printing your desired files at ease.
How to rectify the WF 3540 Printer Offline error message during Wi-Fi Connection in Windows?
An error in the network will cause the offline printer problem. Keeping your Epson WorkForce 3540 printer working, remove the power cables. Now, unplug the USB cable and the Ethernet cable. Wait for a couple of seconds and reconnect the power cord. Now, power up your Epson printer and continue printing at ease.
How to rectify the Printer Offline error message during Wi-Fi Connection in MAC?
Keeping your MAC PC and the Epson WF 3540 printer active, remove the power cables. Next, detach all the Ethernet cables and the USB cables. Leave your Epson printer null for some time. Now, reconnect the power cables and power up your printer. Connect the USB and Ethernet cables again.
How to connect Epson WorkForce WF 3540 to Wi-Fi with buttons on the control panel?
Switch on your Epson WF 3540 printer and land on the control panel. Go to the home screen and tap on the settings menu. Now, pick the network settings option and choose the wireless settings menu. Next, find and click the wireless setup wizard. Follow the on-screen prompts for a wireless setup.
How to fix installation failed error?
The interruption during the driver installation will be due to network failure. Set your PC and router closer on a smooth surface. Also, check whether the router assures a constant signal strength. Now, take a network test report and resolve any network problems listed on the screen. Try installing the driver again.
How to install Epson WorkForce WF 3540 software installation without CD?
Want to install the latest Epson WF 3540 printer driver software without a CD? Upgrade to the new OS and land on a browser. Find a genuine Epson website and enter your Epson WF 3540 printer model. Wait for the list of Epson connect printer setup utility drivers to appear on the screen. Choose the Epson driver and continue downloading and installing the driver file.