Epson Workforce Pro WF-3733 Printer
An efficient and easy-to-use printer. The Epson WF 3733 is an ultra-fast professional quality printer. Get the high-speed and blazing quality business printouts. The WF 3733 comes with convenient features that make printing simple. Connect Epson WF 3733 to Wi-Fi and make business printing a breeze.
It comes with all-new print features to make printing chores excellent. Feed quality printing sheets to get smudge-resistant printouts.
Expand the printer life by using genuine Epson-recommended ink cartridges. Install updated driver or software to maintain the device up to date. Test printouts and network test reports will assist in retaining printer performance.For more similar models please Click here reference.
Epson Pro WF-3733 Printer
How to Setup Epson Pro WF-3733 to Printer
Listed below are the Epson Pro WF 3733 manual wireless setup instructions. Initial printer setup steps for you to follow:
- Unwrap the printer box and detach the printer and the printer parts.
- Unwrap the protective materials from the Pro WF 3733 and the printer parts.
- Place your Epson Pro printer on a flat corner near a wall outlet.
- Connect the power cord and wait for your Epson Pro WF 3733 to turn on.
- Complete the display settings and affix quality ink cartridges. Now, insert Epson-recommended printing sheets without damaging the corners.
- Next, connect Epson Pro WF 3733 to the PC and start printing files.
Epson Pro WF-3733 Driver
How to Download & install Epson Pro WF 3733 Driver
Look at the steps given below to install the Epson Pro WF 3733 driver at ease:
Open your PC at first to install an updated OS.
- Next, allow all the third-party application permissions.
- Open a web browser and search for a genuine Epson site.
- Pick your Epson Pro printer model and find compatible drivers.
- Tap to download the driver files. Now, double-click on the driver to get an on-screen wizard.
- Follow the wizard instructions and pick a connectivity option. Wait for the Epson Pro WF 3733 driver to install on your PC.
Epson Pro WF-3733 Wireless
How to Connect Epson Pro WF-3733 to Wireless
Following are the Epson Pro WF 3733 manual wireless setup instructions.
- Power up your router and the Epson Pro WF 3733 printer.
- Place your Pro WF 3733 printer within the network range of the router.
- Go to the control panel and hit on the home icon.
- Choose the settings menu and tap on the network settings option.
- Pick the wireless settings and open the wizard. Follow the wireless setup wizard guidelines.
- Type the name and password of your router to connect to Wi-Fi. Affix PC also to the same Wi-Fi and print online.
Epson Pro WF-3733 FAQ
How to Fix Epson Pro WF-3733 Setup Issues
How do I set up my Workforce Pro WF-3733 to print wireless in Windows or MAC?
Open your Epson Pro WF 3733 printer and the router. Now, click on the home icon present on the control panel. Open the settings menu to choose the network settings. Go to the wireless settings to expand the wireless setup wizard steps. Follow the steps and enter the network name and password. Wait for the Epson Pro WF 3733 to get Wi-Fi.
Can I set up my Epson Pro WF-3733 printer for both a USB and Wireless connection?
The Epson Pro WF 3733 printer can connect to USB and Wi-Fi. Both connections are reliable with the Epson Pro WF 3733 printer. But, choose any one connection type at a time. Either connect using a USB cable or Wi-Fi. Both connections cannot play at a single time.
How to resolve the offline printer status during Wi-Fi Connection in Windows?
Turn off the router and disconnect your printer from the router. Check if the network signal from the router is stable. Now, connect your printer and PC to the router. Get a wireless test report and fix the wireless connectivity problems. Now, assign print tasks online and continue to print.
How to rectify the offline printer status during Wi-Fi Connection in MAC?
First, reboot MAC, Pro WF 3733 printer, and the router. Place MAC and printer within the network range of your router. Check whether the router provides a buffer-free network signal. Now, connect your printer and PC to the same router and continue printing.
How to connect Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3733 to Wi-Fi with buttons on the control panel?
Go to the control panel and tap on the Wi-Fi button. Now, go to the router and press the Wi-Fi button. Within 2 minutes, your Epson printer will connect to Wi-Fi. Now, assign print tasks from any device and continue to print.
How to fix installation failed errors?
Remove your Epson printer from the PC. Remove the corrupted drivers from the PC. Now, go to a browser and look at an Epson website. Find your printer model and download the feature-rich files. Next, follow the installation steps to install the WF 3733 driver on your PC.
How to install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3733 software installation without CD?
Go to a secure web browser and find an official Epson website online. Get along and find your printer model and tap on it. Now, the Epson screen will show many drivers. Pick an appropriate driver and download the driver files. Follow the installation wizard and install the Pro WF 3733 driver.