Epson EcoTank Pro ET 5880 Printer
The Epson Pro ET 5880 is a compact multifunctional printer that ensures photo-quality prints. The 30-page auto document feeder and 2-sided printing feature save the printing time. You can also scan, copy, and fax files or photos in no time with Epson Pro ET 5880 printer. It also comes with a convenient auto-extend output paper tray.
Connect ET 5880 to Wi-Fi and print from home or on the go. It is a wireless printer that comes with advanced wireless printing features. Install Epson Creative Print App and print photos from social media in no time. Make life productive with the all-in-one Epson ET 5880 printer.For more similar models please Click here reference.
Epson ET-5880 Printer
How to Setup Epson Pro ET-5880 to Printer
Follow the Epson Pro ET 5880 manual to complete the Epson ET 5880 setup at ease:
- Unbox the printer and take out the printer parts.
- Place the ET 5880 printer on a flat corner next to an electrical socket.
- Connect the power cord to the ET Pro printer model and wall outlet.
- Now, turn on the printer and do all the printer display settings.
- Next, stuff printing sheets into the paper tray and insert cartridges.
- Connect the Epson Pro ET printer to Wi-Fi and start printing your files at ease.
Follow the steps given below to connect the Epson Pro ET 5880 printer to Wi-Fi:
- Switch on the Epson ET printer, PC, and the access point nearby the printer.
- Now, check if the printer and PC are within the network area of the router.
- Go to the control panel of the Epson printer and tap on the home icon.
- Choose the settings menu and go to the network settings option.
- Open the wireless settings and pick the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the steps and enter the router credentials to get interruption-free Wi-Fi.
Epson ET-5880 Driver
How to Download & install Epson Pro ET-5880 Driver
Following are the steps to download the Epson Pro ET 5880 driver with no hassles:
- Switch on the PC and look at whether the OS is the latest.
- Else, upgrade the OS of the PC and hit on the firewall settings.
- Accept all the third-party App terms and go to a web browser.
- Find an official Epson website and tap on the ET printer model.
- Click on the download button and wait for the driver files to download.
- Keep note that you upgrade the driver version in a cyclic period.
Get along with the steps to install the latest version of the ET 5880 driver:
- Go to the Downloads folder of the PC and pick the driver files.
- Double-click on the driver files and get an installer on the screen.
- Follow the driver installation steps from the installer.
- Now, choose a network mode and wait for the printer to connect to the PC.
- Next, assign a print task and check if the driver is reliable and ready to print.
- Always upgrade the driver version to get instant print features.
Epson ET-5880 Wireless
How to Connect Epson ET-2800 to Wireless
Following are the Epson Pro ET 5880 wireless printer setup steps to connect to Wi-Fi:
- Switch on the Epson ET 5880 printer, PC, and the nearby access point.
- Now, go to the control panel of the Epson printer and tap on the home icon.
- Choose the settings menu and tap on the network settings menu to proceed.
- Now, choose the wireless settings and open the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the wireless setup instructions and enter the router credentials.
- The Epson ET 5880 printer will get a wireless network to print online.
Carry out the Epson Pro ET 5880 manual wireless printer setup steps at ease:
- Power up the Epson ET 5880 printer, PC, and router.
- Check if both the printer and router have a WPS button on them.
- Tap on the WPS button present on the Epson ET printer.
- Now, wait for 2 minutes and go to the router.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the router.
- The Epson ET 5880 printer will connect to a wireless network and print online.
Epson ET-5880 FAQ
How to Fix Epson Pro ET-5880 Setup Issues
How do I set up my EcoTank ET 5880 to print wireless in Windows or MAC?
Both have similar wireless setup steps. Go to the control panel and tap on the home icon of the printer. Choose settings and pick network/wireless settings. Now, open a wireless setup wizard and follow the Wi-Fi setup steps. Enter the router credentials and wait for the Epson ET-5880 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
Can I set up my Epson ET 5880 printer for both a USB and Wireless connection?
Epson ET 5880 supports both a wired and a wireless connection. But done network connections cannot work at the same time. Either the ET printer to the PC with a USB cable or Wi-Fi at a time. Also, look at whether your device has an updated driver to pursue the print jobs.
Can I rectify the Printer Offline error message during Wi-Fi Connection in Windows?
Switch on the Windows PC and upgrade the OS to continue. Now, tap on the Windows menu and go to the settings option. Choose the devices and printers menu to find the Epson ET printer model. Right-click on the printer model and disable the offline printer status. Now, the printer will turn active.
Can I rectify the Printer Offline error message during Wi-Fi Connection in MAC?
Switch on the MAC PC and upgrade the MAC OS to continue. Now, tap on the Apple menu and go to the settings option. Choose the system preferences menu and pick the printers and scanners menu. Now, find the Epson ET printer model and right-click on it to disable the offline printer status.
How to connect Epson EcoTank ET 5880 to Wi-Fi with buttons on the control panel?
Place the ET 5880 printer within the coverage area of the router. Now, power up both the router and the Epson ET printer model. Go to the control panel of the printer and tap on the WPS button. Wait for 2 minutes, and click on the Epson WPS button present on the router.
How to fix installation failed error messages?
Check the network connection of the printer. Look at whether the network signal from the router is stable. Now, check whether the PC also shares the same Wi-Fi as the Epson ET 5880 printer. Look at whether the PC has the latest driver installed on it. Now, continue downloading the software of your choice.
How to install Epson EcoTank ET 5880 software installation without CD?
Go to an official Epson website and type the Epson ET printer model on the search bar. Get a list of compatible driver software. Choose a driver compatible with the OS and click on the download button. Now, follow the driver installer and install the driver on the PC at ease.