Epson Connect Printer Setup
Epson printers offer a series of smart printers with ink saving technology. Now with the Epson printer you can print, copy, scan, and fax any file or images. The Epson Printers are the best fit for workplaces as they yield high-quality prints at affordable prices. Need assistance with the new Epson printer? Ring us, and we take care of the issue. Our team of experts takes care of the Epson Connect Printer Setup from unboxing to driver installation. Get the best service within your budget from the class-experts!
Epson Printer Connect
Steps to Setup Your New Epson Printer
Step 1: How to unbox Epson Printer
- Initially, pull the brand new Epson printer from the packing and place it on the flat surface.
- Then, peel off the tapes and the packing materials from the printer surface.
- Now open the scanner glass and check for any packing material.
- Similarly, open the cartridge slot and check for any tapes or packaging materials.
- Then remove them all and proceed to connect the epson printer to the power outlet.
Step 2: How to Setting up Epson Inst Cartridges
- To connect the new Epson printer to the power cable, use the cord that comes in the pack with the printer.
- Now, connect the Epson power cord from the rear of the Epson printer to the wall outlet.
- Here, ensure that you connect the Epson printer to the direct power supply to avoid fluctuations.
- Now, turn on the printer and proceed with changing Preference settings.
- In case your printer has an LCD, you can change the settings now.
- If not, you can change the settings on the wizard screen during the Epson driver download.
Step 3: How to Install Epson Cartridges
- To install the cartridges for your Epson printer, open the cartridge access door.
- Some Epson models use ink tanks, and some use cartridges.
- You can use the same steps for both cartridge and tank installation.
- Now, take the new cartridge or the Tank from the pack and shake it well before installing it.
- Then, check for any plastic material under the cartridge tank slot and clear it.
- Now, unwrap the new Epson cartridge or the Tank.
- Here, peel off the masking tape over the copperhead.
- Then, insert the cartridges into the respective slots and close the cartridge access door.
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray
- After installing the ink cartridges for your Epson printer, proceed with loading papers.
- Here you can use any of the supported media types and sizes.
- Now open the paper tray and place a bunch of papers in.
- We recommend the standard US Letter-sized papers for the first-time setup.
- Then, align the papers according to the guidelines on the paper tray.
- Finally, print a test file to verify the Epson Print installation process.
Step 5: How to Download & install Epson Printer driver
The final and the vital step in the Epson connect printer setup is the driver and software installation. Usually, you get a Epson driver installation CD/DVD with the pack. This CD has only the basic set of drivers and software for basic functioning. Also, these driver versions are dated the printer manufacturing year. On the other hand, the Epson drivers and software available on the website are the latest versions. With the drivers from the website, you can enable the full Epson printer features in a click.
- To begin with, the Epson printer Driver and Software installation process, download the latest driver file to the computer.
- You can use either the Windows or the MAC computer.
- Now, run the installation file and follow the set of instructions on the screen.
- Then, choose the connection mode between the Epson printer and the computer when the wizard asks.
- Here you can choose either the wired or the wireless mode.
- However, we recommend the USB setup mode for the initial printer setup process.
- Finally, complete the Epson printer software installation process by adding your new Epson printer to the device Windows or MAC.
Epson printers are not compatible with every OS version of Windows and MAC. There are certain common OS versions of MAC and Windows which supports Epson printers.
Windows OS versions: 32 bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10.
MAC OS Versions: Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11) and Sierra (10.12).
If you are looking for compatible Epson printer driver and software for your computer, reach us through call or chat.