How to fix Epson Printer driver Software can’t find Issue?
The Epson printer is an all-in-one printer that can scan and copy. Some of the models have an automatic paper feeder, Ethernet, and ink tanks. The printer supports wireless printing with Apple AirPrint, windows, and other devices.
The Epson printer comes with the latest features in the wireless standards, and the Wi-Fi Direct set up. The printer will deliver high performance in printing, scanning, and sending faxes. It is easy to use printers in residential and small-scale businesses.
If the Epson printer software is not available, there is a high possibility that the driver is being corrupted So now the user needs to uninstall the software driver and reinstall it to the latest version. The Epson printer driver unavailable issues occur due to various reasons, make sure to follow the steps given below to resolve the same.
- Click on the Epson printer icon on the computer screen.
- Go to Properties> Compatibility Tab> Run this program in compatibility mode> Windows+ R> services.msc.
- Click the Windows Image Acquisition > properties option > Automatic> Service status> running> Apply> ok.
- Ensure whether the scanner is working.
- Update the Scanner software utilizing the driver Easy app and try again.
If the problem persists, make sure to resolve it using the technique given below.
- Click the start menu > press the updates option.
- Check the software for any updates and update it.
- The computer OS will check the driver for any updates.
- Now the screen starts to update the required updates for the driver.
- Or uninstall and reinstall the Epson software from the website.
- Use the on-screen prompts and complete the setup.
- Restart the computer > Start> Devices and Printers> Epson printer.
- Activate the troubleshooter on the computer by Start menu> Search for Troubleshooting.
- Press the Troubleshooter option> Hardware & Sound option> Epson Printer.
- Finally, restart the Epson printer setup and start printing.
To avoid this problem in the future, you need to update the software from time to time. You can update from the Epson official website and add the printer. Always make sure to check the printer and the OS compatibility when downloading the printer driver onto the system. It is also advised to use the printer daily and conduct printing tasks as this will help us to maintain the printer.