Epson Eco Tank ET-M1170 Printer
Epson ET-M1170 Wireless
How to Connect Epson ET-M1170 to Wireless
Before starting the EcoTank ET-M1170 wireless setup, download the ET-M1170 drivers. Here are the steps for the wireless printer setup.
- To begin with, choose the suitable Epson ET-M1170 printer drivers.
- In the midway of the driver download, the connection screen appears.
- Then, search for the “Wireless Connection” option to enable it.
- Once you activate it, click on the “first-time setup.”
- After that, connection screen prompts to enable Wireless Auto-Connect.
- Then, make a note of the network name and password.
- After that, connect to the network via printer panel using the Home menu.
- Then,Scroll down to select the Start Setup -> click on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Lastly, connect to the displayed network through the password.
Epson ET-M1170 FAQ
How to Fix Epson ET-M1170 Setup Issues
Can I connect the Eco Tank ET-M1170 printer Wirelessly to my Mac or Windows?
Yes, you can connect the printer Wirelessly to Mac/Windows. Either use the printer control panel or directly connect using Auto-Wireless Connect. On the control panel, choose Home->Wireless Connection. Next, follow the screen instructions to complete the setup. In case of any queries, you can call us for the wireless connection instructions.
What are the requirements to start the USB/Wireless connection mode?
In addition,for the USB setup get the USB cable from the pack for a proper connection. In the case of the wireless setup, select the name and type the passphrase of the network. As per your convenience, select the connection mode. Call our printer helpline if you see any error message during the wireless setup.
Whenever I try to print from Windows, I am getting “Printer Offline Error.” How to get my printer online?
Sometimes,the “Printer Offline” is a common problem with the printer. The device often goes offline if you have not used it for a long time. Firstly, please turn off the printer and turn it on for a quick reset. You can also try unplugging the cables and reattach them. The above steps should probably solve the issue. If not, our printer tech is here to assist you.
Whenever I try to print from Mac, I am getting “Printer Offline Error.” How to get my printer online?
Sometimes,you may face this issue often when your printer has outdated drivers. Now, delete the printer driver from your computer to download the latest one. After removing the drive files, reboot the device. Then, re-download the drivers and check if it works. If the issue remains the same, call or chat with our printer experts.
The screen shows “Printer Installation Error.” How to clear the error?
The printer installation error occurs when there is a misconnection. Now, unplug and reconnect the cables and restart the printer. Based on the connection type, check USB cable or wireless settings. Need help with changing the network connection settings? Now, you can avail expert help from the printer technician.
With the help of printer panel, how to set up EcoTank ET-M1170 wirelessly?
Initially, find the available Wireless network along with the name and password. With the credentials handy, go to the printer panel and choose the Home option. From there, choose the Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Setup Wizard. On getting the prompt, enter the network password for a secure connection.
How can I download EcoTank ET-M1170 drivers if I don’t have CD?
It is possible to download the printer driver if you don’t have a CD. Now, you can go to the product driver page for downloading the compatible drivers.
- Firstly, select a proper network to connect the printer with your computer.
- Secondly, open the printer driver page through a browser.
- Then, click the download option on the Driver & utility package.
- Once you click the driver download button, the file gets downloaded within a few moments.
- Lastly, run the driver package to complete the installation.
Yes, Mac OS X 10.8 is compatible with the XP-440 printer. Other OS versions support the EcoTank ET-M1170 printer are: Windows 10 OS, 7, 8, 8.1 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.6.8 to Mac OS 10.13