Epson EcoTank ET 4800 Printer
As you know, Epson ET-4800 is an all-in-one printer that can support Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax with your compatible system support. You can get this with 4 bottles of ink, which are framed as cartridges.It can assure you of high-resolution quality printing with an easy user setup guide. It can save up to 90% with low-cost ink bottles. Try to enjoy the richness of auto dual side printing with this printer to enhance the printing speed. Now enjoy the compatibility of this printer with any of your wireless device’s connections. Connect the ET-4800 using smartphones, iPods, iPhones, and computers easily. Also, try to ensure fabulous printing with Voice-activated printing. For more similar models please Click here reference.
Epson ET-4800 Printer
How to Setup Epson ET-4800 to Printer
- Try to unpack the printer safely from the printer box.
- Then, place the Epson ET-4800 printer on the flat surface.
- Remove all the protective material from the printer.
- Eradicate the power cord from the new printer box.
- Use the Epson Manual to connect the power cord to one end of the Epson printer and the alternative end to the main outlet.
- Switch ON the Epson ET-4800 printer.
- Further, load the printer ink cartridge into their respective slots.
- At the same time, try to load enough paper sheets to the input tray.
- It’s time to download the latest Epson ET-4800 printer, driver.
- Use the printer keys on the Epson website.
- About the keys, you will be getting the driver download with an all-in-one printer driver.
- Once the download process has been completed. Start the installation of the Epson ET-4800 driver by using the on-screen instructions.
- Finish the procedure by selecting wireless at the end of the Epson driver setup.
Epson ET-4800 Driver
How to Download & install Epson ET-4800 Driver
Make use of the guidelines to Download & install Epson ET-4800 Driver
- Turn ON the printer and its devices.
- Open your compatible system device to access the web browser.
- Specify the Official Epson website URL to open.
- Feed the required printer keys like EPSON ET-4800.
- On the next screen, try to choose the operating system via the drop-down menu Mac OS or Windows OS.
- Regarding the details which have been provided, you will be listed with desired printer drivers that are available.
- Prefer an all-in-one printer driver using the list and downloading it.
- Run the downloaded file from the Epson download folder or download bar.
- Start the installation process on the Epson ET-4800 printer driver by giving access and permissions.
- Then, proceed with the given on-screen instructions.
- And now, you have completed the driver setup process.
Epson ET-4800 Wireless
How to Connect Epson ET-4800 to Wireless
Before stepping into wireless setup, try to ensure the stable network connection
- To begin with, download the latest Epson ET-4800 driver and software using the installation CD or the link.
- Further, Run the Epson driver file and try to follow the given instructions.
- If it prompts for connectivity modes- choose wireless.
- Now, you can see the option- “Setup as New Printer” option.
- Next, specify the wireless network details properly – the passphrase.
- If details are not available- make use of the “Use Control Panel” option.
- Wait for the wizard to show the network passphrase.
- Then, use the Settings through the Printer Touch Panel.
- To the end, start the Wireless Setup Wizard and specify the network password to finish the Epson ET-4800 wireless setup.
Epson ET-4800 FAQ
How to Fix Epson ET-4800 Setup Issues
How to set up EcoTank ET-4800 printer wireless with Windows/MAC computer?
It is quite easy to set up an EcoTank ET-4800 printer wireless using the compatible Windows or a MAC computer. Start the setup process by connecting the printer to the network via USB cable or wireless mode. Connect through the given steps on the wireless wizard screen and finish the printer setup.
How to connect the ET-4800 printer to the network with a USB cable and the wireless connection?
Try to connect the EcoTank ET-4800 printer to the network by using either a USB cable or the wireless mode. To use both methods, you need to download and install the specific software before the connection. For more connection needs, call our Technical Team.
“Printer Offline” message on Windows when connecting Wireless:
Start the process by disconnecting the ET-4800 printer from its connected wireless network. Further, you need to wait at least 10-30 seconds and reconnect to its network. If the error provokes, use our technical support to start the troubleshooting.
“Printer Offline” message on MAC when connecting Wireless:
First, try to disconnect the printer from the device and its network. Attempt to reconnect the devices after 10-20 seconds. If you face the issues again, try to contact our experts for instant solutions.
How to connect the ET-4800 printer to the Wifi network using the printer Panel?
Operate using the Home option via the printer control panel. Then, you have to use the Wi-Fi Settings option and specify the network details correctly. To know your network details, do contact us.
I am unable to install the ET-4800 printer Software after the Installation Failed error.
To fix the installation failed error message, try to disconnect the printer from its connected network and the computer. Further, restart the corresponding devices before reconnecting them. Again, reinstall the Epson ET-4800 driver to the device. If the installation error persists, Reach our experts for a solution.
How to install the ET-4800 printer driver and software from the website?
- Try to install the Epson ET-4800 driver using the website without the CD
- Further, download the latest Epson ET-4800 driver file to the computer and you have to run the installer
- Track the given instructions on the screen and finally choose the connectivity mode.
- You can either prefer the USB mode or the Wireless mode.
Is my ET-4800 printer compatible with MAC OS 10.5?
Epson EcoTank ET-4800 won’t support the MAC OS version 10.5. but surprisingly, you can configure using the 32 and 64-bit of Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10, and MAC OSX 10.6 to macOS 10.13.