Epson Eco Tank ET-4760 Printer
Compact, High-Speed Super Tank All-in-one Printer:
Eco Tank ET-4760 printer has a color ink bottle, which saves up to 90% of the ink cartridges. You can print high-quality and fast prints with this printer. The PrecisionCore enables high-speed prints at a lower cost. Also, these EcoFit bottles make refilling easy and fun! What’s more? The 30-sheet ADF and the 250-sheet capacity tray enables non-stop printing. ET-4760 connects with every device, from smartphones to computers. Also, now connect the printer to your home wireless network and print in a snap. Enjoy talking to your printing with the Voice printing.For more similar modelsClick here to see!
Epson ET-4760 Wireless
How to Connect Epson ET-4760 to Wireless
Connecting the Epson EcoTank ET-4760 printer to the wireless network is now easy. With the latest ET-4760 wireless software, you can enable wireless connectivity. You can connect wireless between the printer and the network or the devices.
- To begin with, download the Epson ET-4760 driver on your computer.
- Secondly, initiate the software installation and follow the steps on the screen.
- Then, connect the printer to the computer when the wizard asks.
- After that, on the connectivity page select Wireless Network as the connectivity mode.
- Then, the wizard displays a screen to type in the network password.
- Finally, complete the wireless setup option by following the instructions.
- In case, If you do not have the passcode, call our experts, and we assist you on the same.
Epson ET-4760 FAQ
How to Fix Epson ET-4760 Setup Issues
Epson EcoTank ET-4760 Setup Wireless with MAC or Windows?
To begin with,Epson ET-4760 setup is easy with the right set of drivers and software.Then,initiate the software setup wizard and walk through the set of instructions on the screen. Finally, complete the wireless setup. For more help, Please reach our experts through call.
How to do Epson ET-4760 USB Setup and Wireless Setup?
Comparatively,for both USB and the Wireless Setup you need the Epson ET-4760 printer driver and software. In the case of USB setup, use the cable that comes along with the printer in the pack. For Wireless Setup, please use the network name and the passcode for the setup process.
Troubleshooting “Printer Offline” error message on a Windows wireless connection:
Generally, to fix the ‘Printer Offline” error on Windows, disconnect the printer and the device. Then remove and re-add the ET-4760 printer to the device list. If the error recurs, connect with us for a solution.
Troubleshooting “Printer Offline” error on MAC wireless connection:
The Printer Offline error on MAC while printing wireless may be due to poor network. To rectify this, remove the ET-4760 printer from the list of devices in the MAC computer. Next, re-add it wireless to the computer and try printing. If the issue persists, call us, and we assist you with fixing it.
Connecting ET-4760 printer to the Wifi Network with the printer Control Panel:
To begin with,on the printer touch control panel, go to the Wifi Settings. Then initiate the Setup Wizard. Now, follow the instructions on the screen. Then enter the Wireless network password when the wizard prompts. Finally, complete the ET-4760 wireless setup.
How to reinstall ET-4760 printer software after Installation failed error message?
Yes, you can fix the ET-4760 software installation failed error by reinstalling driver. Here, ensure that you remove Epson ET-4760 driver files from the computer. In case, the error repeats, call our professionals for an immediate fix.
Installation of EcoTank ET-4760 printer Software without a driver installation CD:
- To begin with, download the Epson ET-4760 driver from the driver page.
- Then, run the installation Epson ET-4760 driver file. Next, follow the steps that the wizard walks you through.
- After that, select your connection type and connect the printer to the network.
- Finally, complete the Epson ET-4760 driver installation without the CD.
Is my Epson EcoTank ET-4760 printer compatible with a Windows Vista?
Unfortunately, EcoTank ET-4760 does not support Windows Vista. However, it supports Windows 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, and the MAC OS versions from OS X 10.6 to macOS 10.13.