Epson Eco Tank ET-4550 Printer
Epson printers always recommend genuine ink cartridges for the best quality prints. The Epson ET 4550 printer comes with specialized ink tanks that are easy to refill. It can also connect to a smartphone or tablet to print on the go.
The Epson ET 4550 printer has precision core technology. And so it yields high-quality and high-speed prints. The input paper tray can hold up to 150-pages at a time. And, the Epson ET 4550 printer assures a 2-sided printing service.For more similar models please Click here reference.
Epson ET-4550 Printer Setup
How to Setup Epson ET 4550 Printer
The Epson ET 4550 wireless printer setup requires special attention. Follow the steps listed on the Epson ET 4550 manual and complete the Epson ET 4550 setup at ease:
First-time Epson ET 4550 setup instructions:
Follow the instructions provided and complete the Epson ET 4550 manual wireless setup:
- Remove the packing materials from your Epson ET-4550 printer and its accessories.
- Now, find a flat surface near an electrical socket.
- Fix your Epson ET 4550 printer and connect the power cord.
- Check the compatibility of the power supply and turn on the ET 4550 printer.
- Now, make all the Epson printer display settings and install the Epson ink cartridges.
- Open the paper tray and clean the paper clots. Stuff high-quality Epson sheets into the tray.
- Now, connect your Epson ET 4550 printer to the PC using a wired or wireless connection.
Epson ET 4550 wireless setup instructions:
Following are the guidelines to complete the Epson ET 4550 wireless setup at ease:
- Turn on your ET 4550 printer model and look at the control panel.
- Tap on the settings menu with the help of navigation indicators.
- Now, click the network settings option, followed by wireless settings.
- Next, find and select the wireless setup wizard.
- Get along with the Epson ET 4550 wireless setup steps.
- Enter the network name (SSID) and the network password.
- Click ok and wait for a couple of minutes.
- The Epson ET 4550 printer will now connect to your PC via a wireless network.
Epson ET-4550 Driver
How to Download & install Epson ET 4550 Driver
The Epson ET 4550 driver is easy to download and install. Herewith, the listed the steps to install or upgrade an Epson ET 4550 driver at ease.
How to download and install an Epson ET 4550 driver:
Following are the steps to download and install an Epson driver in no time:
- Turn on your Epson ET 4550 printer and the PC.
- Check whether both the devices use the same Wi-Fi.
- Also, look at whether your PC has the latest OS and go to a browser.
- Look for an Epson printer software download page.
- Enter the Epson ET-4550 printer model and get a list of available drivers.
- Choose compatible Epson driver software and download it on your PC.
- Now, perform the downloaded Epson driver files.
- Follow the on-screen installation setup wizard and complete the Epson WF-4550 driver installation.
Instructions to update the latest version of the Epson ET 4550 driver:
Listed below are the instructions to upgrade a driver version at ease.
- Connect your Epson ET 4550 printer to Wi-Fi and Go to the settings menu.
- Go to the update menu and search for your Epson printer model.
- Find a self-update option and click on it.
- Now, the PC will search for the latest version and upgrade it at ease.
- Run the downloaded file and turn on all the App permissions.
- Now, try printing your desired files in no time.
Epson ET-4550 Wireless
How to Connect Epson ET 4550 to Wireless
The Epson ET 4550 printer comes with in-built wireless network connectivity features. And so, connecting your Epson printer to a wireless network turns simple. Get only the network name or SSID and the network password. Listed below are the steps to affix your ET 4550 printer to Wi-Fi at ease:
- Power up your Epson ET 4550 printer and the computer at first.
- Check whether your PC has a compatible driver installed.
- Also, check whether you have chosen the wireless network type.
- Now, visit the home page of the control panel.
- Go to the settings option using the navigation keys.
- The list of available menus will appear.
- Next, tap the network settings menu and choose the wireless network settings.
- Go to the Epson wireless setup wizard now and wait for the instructions.
- Follow the on-screen wireless network setup instructions.
- Enter the SSID and network password and click continue.
- Also, look at whether your PC has the latest driver software installed.
- Click on wireless network type on your Epson driver.
- Wait for your Epson ET 4550 printer to get a new wireless connection.
- Now, choose a file from your computer and click the Print icon.
- Make all the print settings of your necessity and tap on the Print icon.
Epson ET-4550 FAQ
How to Fix Epson ET 4550 Setup Issues
How do I set up my EcoTank ET 4550 to print wireless in Windows or MAC?
Connecting your Epson ET 4550 printer to Windows/MAC is simple. All you need is the wireless network name and password. The network name can also state as an SSID. Keep Epson printer and PC close to a router. And check if the signal strength of the router is not fluctuating. Now, follow the Epson ET 4550 wireless setup wizard and get a wireless network connection.
Can I set up my Epson ET 4550 printer for both a USB and Wireless connection?
The Epson ET 4550 printer is compatible with USB and wireless network types. Connect a USB cable between the ET 4550 printer and the PC for a wired connection. Turn on the wireless settings and follow the setup wizard for a wireless connection. All you need is the latest Epson ET4550 driver software on your PC.
How to rectify the Printer Offline error message during Wi-Fi Connection in Windows?
Every offline problem is about the network connection. Hold your Epson ET 4550 printer active and detach the power cables. Next, remove the USB cable or the Ethernet cable. Keep your printer inactive for some time. Now, connect the power cable and power up your Epson ET 4550 printer. Attach the USB and the Ethernet cables.
How to rectify the Printer Offline error message during Wi-Fi Connection in MAC?
Check whether your MAC system is active. Now, remove the power cable and turn off your Epson ET 4550 printer. Next, remove the USB cable and disconnect the Ethernet cable. Stay for a while and then connect the power cable. Now, turn on your MAC system and the Epson ET 4550 printer. Connect the USB and Ethernet cables and proceed with printing files.
How to connect Epson EcoTank ET 4550 to Wi-Fi with buttons on the control panel?
Turn on your ET printer model and land on the control panel. Now, select settings and move to the network settings option. Choose Epson ET 4550 wireless settings and proceed with tapping on the wireless setup wizard. Follow the on-screen wizard steps and complete connecting the Epson ET 4550 printer to the PC. Check network signal strength if required.
How to fix installation failed error?
The installation failure might be because of a network failure. Check the signal strength of your router. And place your ET 4550 printer model and PC close to the router. Now, check if your PC and Epson ET 4550 printer share the same active wireless network. Take a wireless network report and fix the network issues.
How to install Epson EcoTank ET 4550 software installation without CD?
Want to install Epson ET 4550 printer driver without a CD? Follow the steps given here. Go to a browser and search for an Epson website. Next, enter your printer model on the home screen. Now, a list of compatible Epson driver software will appear. Pick a driver software and tap download. Next, get along with the installation steps and complete driver installation.