Epson ET-3850 Printer Troubleshooting
The Epson ET-3850 printer is the best all-in-one printer that is perfect for the office. But. When it comes to printers, there is a high chance of them failing to function at times. The reason this happens could be due to various underlying issues. We are here to provide the guidance that you need to ensure the Epson ET-3850 printer is functioning once again. You could also call us for assistance.Click here
How to fix the Epson ET-3850 printer driver unavailable issue?
- Begin the first check by making sure all updates are complete
- The printer driver should be updated and the device software too.
- If the drivers have not been updated, it has to be complete at once.
- After the update, if the issues still prevail continue with the steps.
- Restart the Epson ET-3850 printer. Remove the power supply.
- While the printer is connected remove the power cord from the printer.
- Then, the power chord should be removed from the power supply.
- Restart the device as well. Choose the Power icon and click Restart.
- Reinstall the Epson ET-3850 printer driver and check.
- If there are issues, contact us for further assistance.
How to fix the Epson ET-3850 printer offline issue?
- Power up the Epson ET-3850 printer and complete the below checks.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to be connected to.
- Ensure the wireless connection is working at the right speed.
- Restart the wireless connections router and connect it back again.
- Check if the printer is set to function in the online mode.
- The printer should also be set as the default printer.
- These changes should be made in the device Settings app.
- Make these changes and restart the printer and the device.
- Apply the above instructions to bring the printer back online.
- If not, contact us for further assistance in connecting the Epson ET-3850 printer.
How to fix the Epson ET-3850 printer not connecting to the wifi issue?
- Switch on the Epson ET-3850 printer and allow it to activate.
- First, check if the printer is placed close to the wireless connection.
- The wireless connection should be active and stable.
- The wireless connection is required to work at the required speed.
- To resolve any underlying issues from the printer, restart it.
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Allow the wireless connection router to remain idle.
- Restart the Epson ET-3850 printer as well.
- Once the connection and the printer are ready, establish the connection again.
- The printer should now be connected to the wireless connection.
How to fix the Epson ET-3850 printer scanning issue?
- Power up the printer and the device the printer is connected to.
- Make sure the printer is active and ready to function.
- Move over to the printer and open the scanner.
- Check the printer scanner bed to ensure there is debris.
- Wipe it down clean and remove the scanner from any dust.
- Make sure the printer is connected to a wireless connection.
- Check the all-in-one printer driver for an update.
- Update the Epson ET-3850 scan utility driver and proceed.
- Complete the above tasks and finally restart the Epson ET-3850 printer.
- Contact our team for further help to resolve the printer scanning issue.
How to reset the Epson ET-3850 printer to the factory settings?
- Turn on the Epson ET-3850 printer and allow it to activate.
- Move over to the printer’s display and click the control panel.
- Choose the Tool icon on the screen and proceed further.
- On choosing Tools scroll down further to locate the reset option.
- Locate the Reset to Factory Settings and click it.
- Complete it by confirming to apply the changes.
- Once the changes have been applied, restart the Epson ET-3850.
- Power it back up and make the necessary changes as per the user’s preference.
How to reset the Epson ET-3850 printer?
- Power up the Epson ET-3850 printer and wait for it to get ready.
- Disconnect all the cables that are connecting the printer and the device.
- Following this, the Epson ET-3850 should be removed from the wireless connection.
- For this, move over to the rear end of the Epson ET-3850 printer.
- Remove the power cord from the printer and then from the power supply.
- Allow the printer to remain turned off for a few minutes.
- Use the power cord to connect the printer back to the power supply.
- Once the Epson ET-3850 printer is back on, proceed using the printer.
- Establish a connection with the wireless network.