Epson EcoTank ET 3850 Printer
The Epson ET-3850 wireless color printer comes with the added feature of the super tank. The all-in-one feature of the Epson ET-3850 printer allows users to print, scan, copy and fax files. Complete the set-up of the Epson printer to use all the printer features. Set up the Epson printer, download the Epson ET-3850 printer driver, and install them on the device. Connect the printer to a wireless connection and use the Epson ET-3850 printer.For more similar models please Click here reference.
Epson ET-3850 Printer
How to Setup Epson ET-3850 to Printer
- Remove the Epson ET-3850 printer from the box.
- Place the printer in a safe space that is near the device.
- Remove all the protective material from the printer.
- Insert the ink cartridges in the ink cartridge slot.
- Load paper onto the paper feeding tray.
- Power up the printer using the printer power cord.
- Then, download the Epson printer driver from the official website.
- Complete the installation of the Epson ET-3850 driver.
- Complete all the on-screen instructions for the installation.
- Connect the Epson Eco Tank ET-3850 printer to a wireless connection.
Epson ET-3850 wireless printer setup instructions
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to.
- The connection should be active and stable that is functioning at the right speed.
- Ensure the printer is placed to the wireless network connection.
- Following this, make a note of the wireless connection credentials.
- In the final step of the installation process, a connection option will appear.
- Choose the wireless connection and select the wireless network.
- Enter the password when prompted to connect and click OK.
- The auction can be made by choosing the wireless setup wizard.
- This option is available on the printer’s control panel.
- Enter the details and the connection to the wireless network is complete.
Epson ET-3850 Driver
How to Download & install Epson ET-3850 Driver
Follow the steps to complete the installation of the Epson ET-3850 printer driver
Download and Install the Epson ET-3850 printer driver software
- Power up the Epson ET-3850 printer and the device.
- Move over to the device and open a preferred web browser.
- Enter the details of the Epson Support website.
- Complete the details as prompted on the website.
- Choose the product type and enter the model name – Epson ET-3850.
- Select the operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Choose either Mac OS or Windows OS based on the device used.
- Download the all-in-one Epson ET-3850 printer driver from the list.
- Complete the installation of the Epson ET-3850 driver by following instructions.
- Click Finish at the end of the process of the Epson ET-3850 driver installation.
Instructions to upgrade the Epson ET-3850 printer driver software
- Power up the Epson ET-3850 and the device connected to the printer.
- Begin the process of updating the Epson ET-3850 printer driver.
- Click the Epson ET-3850 printer and drivers option from the Settings app.
- Locate the Epson ET-3850 printer and select the Automatic Update menu.
- Allow the device to run a check of the Epson ET-3850 printer driver available update.
- Complete the download and installation of the Epson ET-3850 printer driver.
Epson ET-3850 Wireless
How to Connect Epson ET-3850 to Wireless
- Power up the Epson ET-3850 printer and allow it to remain idle.
- Meanwhile, check if there is an active wireless connection.
- The wireless connection should be active and stable.
- Place the Epson printer close to the wireless connection.
- Make a note of the wireless connections credentials.
- Move over to the Epson ET-3850 printer and choose Settings.
- Select Wireless Settings and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- On clicking this, a list of all the available wireless connections will appear.
- Choose the desired wireless connection and enter the Epson Printer credentials.
- Click OK at the end of the process and the connection will be established.
Epson ET-3850 FAQ
How to Fix Epson ET-3850 Setup Issues
How do I set up my Epson ET-3850 wireless printer to a Windows or Mac?
The process of setting up the Epson ET-3850 printer to a Windows or a Mac device is simple. The instructions provided above detailed information to download the Epson ET-3850 printer driver. All that should be done is to download the Epson ET-3850 printer driver from the Epson website. Choose the right operating system. This should be selected from a drop-down menu that will appear on the website before gaining access to the driver
Can I set my Epson ET-3850 printer to both the USB and the wireless connection?
The Epson ET-3850 printer can be connected to either one. To connect the Epson ET-3850 printer to the connection using a USB cable, connect the cable to the printer and the device. Follow the on-screen instructions. The Epson printer can also be connected to the wireless connection through the wireless setup wizard.
How to rectify the printer offline error message during wifi connection in Windows?
The printer offline error on the printer during the wifi connection to the Windows drive is due to a network issue. To rectify the error, ensure the wireless connection is working properly. If not, restart the wireless connection and continue with the process of connecting the printer to a wireless network.
How to rectify the printer offline error message during wifi connection in Mac?
The reason behind the sign of the error with the Epson ET-3850 while connecting it to a wifi connection is a network issue. To remove the wifi connection error, restart the router and establish the connection again. Connect the printer to the wireless connection to a Mac using the guidelines mentioned above.
How to connect the Epson ET-3850 to the wifi button on the control panel?
Power up the Epson ET-3850 printer and move over to the control panel. Click the Home icon on the printer and choose Settings. Select the Network Settings option and click the wireless settings option. Complete the steps on the wireless connection network and connect the printer to the wifi connection. Take a quick check to ensure the connection is successful.
How to fix installation failed errors?
This is a common issue that occurs from time to time during the process of installation of the printer driver. Check if there is sufficient signal in the network connection. If the connection was interrupted during the installation of the printer driver is due to the network. Complete the download of the Epson ET-3850 printer driver after rectifying the wireless connection.
How to install the Epson ET-3850 software installation without a CD?
Printer drivers can be downloaded without a CD and the driver can be downloaded directly from the Epson Support website. Enter the details of the printer and the OS. Based on this, the drivers will appear for download. Download the Epson ET-3850 printer driver and complete the installation.
Note: If your Epson product is not printing properly, then follow the steps For Epson ET-3850 Troubleshooting issues.