Epson Eco Tank ET-3760 Printer
SuperTank all-in-one Wireless ET-3760 printer
The Epson ET-3760 is a supertank printer with an auto-document feeder. It is a precision core powered printer that offers cartridge-free printing. Additionally, with ET-3760, you can print for 2 years without replacing the ink set. The ink set contains ink to print around 7,500/6000 pages.Moreover, it is easy to fill these color tanks with unique EcoFit bottles. The Epson ET-3760 printer has a 150-sheet paper tray and 30-sheet ADF. Also, this printer is compatible with wireless and USB connections. Moreover, the ET-3760 printer features voice-activated printing.For more similar models Click here to see!
Epson ET-3760 Wireless
How to Connect Epson ET-3760 to WirelessInstructions below assist you with a stable ET-3760 wireless connectivity setup
- To begin with, connect the printer to a stable and secure wireless network.
- After that, start installing the software and Epson ET 3760 driver for the setup printer with the CD.
- Then, select the connectivity mode as a “wireless connection.”
- After that, for the first time wireless setup, select “Set up printer for the first time.”
- Then, the wireless setup, click “next,” and here you can see the list of available networks.
- Then, choose your network and type your secret code. (This sets up a secure wireless network between your devices.)
- In case, If you do not have the wifi passcode, on the printer panel, touch “home” on the printer screen.
- Then, touch the second button on the menu.
- After that, press “Wifi” and then touch “start set up.”
- Then, a list of available wireless networks displays on the screen.
- Finally, Select your private wifi network and enter the password.
- Now, press “OK” and finish the wireless connectivity setup.
Epson ET-3760 FAQ
How to Fix Epson ET-3760 Setup Issues
I want to set up a reliable wifi connection to my Epson ET-3760. How to execute the process?
For this, the first step is to download the upgraded drivers and software files. After that, install the file and select your preferred network on the device. Then, key in the password. In case your wifi name is not on the list, add it manually through the menu.
I want to connect the Epson ET-3760 printer both wired and wireless to the network:
You can connect the ET-3760 printer, both wired and wireless to the network. For a wired connection, get the latest Epson drivers and use the USB or the LAN cable. In the case of a wireless network, use the wifi network password for a connection.
“Printer Offline” error message pops when I print wireless from Windows. How to fix it?
Verify the connection strength as basic troubleshooting. Then, disconnect the printer and the devices from the network and reconnect them after 10-20 seconds. If the error recurs, contact us through the chat or call us for a fix.
“Printer Offline” error message pops when I print wireless from MAC. How to fix it?
Troubleshooting this issue is a not-so-easy task. If you receive this notification, then cancel all the printing tasks that are pending. After that, try to print those documents once more. Still, if you receive the same notification, then reach us.
How do I complete Epson ET-3760 printer Wireless Setup through the printer control panel?
Firstly, touch the Home icon. After that, touch the “Wifi recommended” option. Now select your wifi name and fill your wifi password. To add the network name manually, connect with us.
I want to reinstall the ET-3760 software and driver file after Installation Failed error.
Before reinstalling the Epson ET 3760 driver, ensure the printer is compatible with your computer/laptop. Now, call our experts for complete instructions to reinstall it.
I want to install ET-3760 printer software on my device without a CD.
Here are the steps for the ET-3760 printer software installation process without CD:
- Initially, do not connect the printer with your device. (If it’s connected, then disconnect it).
- After that, initiate the Epson ET 3760 driver download.
- Once you download it, connect the printer with your computer when the wizard pops a message.
- Now, complete the Epson ET 3760 driver installation by following the wizard instructions.
What are the compatible windows and Mac operating system versions for ET-3760?
When it comes to windows, the compatible versions of the operating system are 32 bit and 64 bit of Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 7.
When it comes to mac, the compatible version of the operating system is the one and only Mac OS X 10.6 – macOS 10.13.x11.