Epson Eco Tank ET-3600 Printer
High-speed ADF all-in-one Wireless Epson EcoTank ET-3600 Printer
EcoTank ET-3600 printer is cartridge-free and has 4 bottles for ink. With the ET-3600 printer, you can enjoy high-speed and high-quality prints in a snap. Save every penny with every print as the ink bottles are easy to refill. This printer comes with a 30-page ADF feature and also has a 250-sheet capacity paper tray. What’s more? Now you can connect the ET-3600 printer to the computer and mobile devices wireless. Also, now print on the go with the Wi-fi Direct feature.For more similar models please Click here to see
Epson ET-3600 Wireless
How to Connect Epson ET-3600 to Wireless
Now, it is easy to connect the ET-3600 printer to the network or computer wireless. For this, you can use either the Wifi setup wizard or the Wifi Direct mode.
- To begin with, the ET-3600 EcoTank setup option, download the Epson ET-3600 driver and software from the installation CD.
- Then, run the Epson ET-3600 driver installation wizard.
- After that, the wizard throws 2 different modes of connectivity – Using Wireless Network and USB mode.
- Then, select the Wireless mode, and now the wizard prompts for entering the network details – name and the password.
- In case, If you do not have the network passphrase, reach our experts, and we assist you.
- After that, entering the wireless network details, proceed with connecting the devices to the printer.
Epson ET-3600 FAQ
How to Fix Epson ET-3600 Setup Issues
Setting up Epson ET-3600 wireless with MAC/Windows device:
To begin with, setup the Epson ET-3600 printer with the MAC or the Windows device wireless, you need the network details. Once you have the network details, run the driver installation wizard. Here, select the Wireless mode as the connection type and enter the network credentials for a connection.
Connect ET-3600 with USB or Wireless mode to the network:
Yes,you can connect the Epson EcoTank ET-3600 printer to the network or the devices with the USB cable or the wireless mode. For this, you need the specific ET-3600 printer drivers and software. For further help on wireless connectivity, call our experts.
Unable to the printer from Windows with “Printer Offline” message when connected wireless:
To fix the Printer Offline error message, disconnect the printer from the network. Then, restart the printer and reconnect it to the network. If the error persists, reach us for assistance.
Unable to the printer from MAC with “Printer Offline” message when connected wireless:
Unplug the printer from the Wireless network and redo the Wireless network setup. Here, remove the printer from the list of devices on your MAC computer and try reconnecting. If the same issue recurs, call us.
How to use the Printer panel to connect ET-3600 to the Wifi Network?
To begin with, press the Home icon on the printer panel. Next, go to the Wifi Recommended Settings option and initiate the Setup Wizard. Here, go through the instructions the wizard displays and type the network password on the connection screen. If your network is not in the available list, ask our experts
I cannot install ET-3600 Printer Software after Installation failed error.
In case,If you get an Installation Failed error message when trying to install the Epson ET-3600 driver, uninstall all the files from the computer. Then, reinstall the printer software again. If the installation error recurs, call our experts for a fix.
Install ET-3600 printer software without the driver installation CD?
- To begin with,Installation of Epson ET-3600 driver is easy without the driver’s CD.
- Along with that, you should connect the printer and the computer to an active internet.
- Then, download the Epson ET-3600 driver files to your computer and run the exe file.
- Finally, follow the instructions from the wizard screen and complete the software installation process.
Is my ET-3600 printer compatible with Windows 10?
Yes,Epson EcoTank ET-3600 printer is compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10. It is also compatible with Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP SP3 (32-bit), and Mac OS X 10.6 – macOS 10.11.