Epson EcoTank ET 2714 Printer
The all-new Epson ET 2714 printer comes with a power cord, Epson printer, and ink cartridges. It supports Glossy photo paper and is compatible with Laptops & PC. The EcoTank printer is fast, easy, and affordable to use.
Here, on this page, you will get the instructions for Epson ET 2714 printer setup, driver setup, and wireless setup. Along with this, get the answers to some frequently asked questions. The answers will help you resolve certain problems.For more similar models please Click here reference.
Finding difficulties to Connect Epson EcoTank ET 2714 printer? Reach our team of technical experts for more help!
Epson ET-2714 Printer
How to Setup Epson ET-2714 to Printer
Setting up the Epson ET 2714 printer is not a difficult process. The standard procedure for Epson ET 2714 printer setup is:
- Take the printer package and open it.
- Then, take the Epson ET 2714 printer from the package.
- Keep the ET printer in a safe place close to the electric outlet.
- Check the electric outlet and ensure it has no problem.
- Remove the outer and inner covering materials from the ET printer.
- Check the Epson printer and ensure it has no problem.
- Take the new USB cord and tear off the packing materials from it.
- Connect the USB cord to the Epson ET 2714 printer and electric outlet.
- Activate the electric outlet and Epson ET 2714 printer.
- Open the printer paper tray and place a set of suitable sheets on it.
- Close the paper tray and open the ink cartridges.
- Remove the coverings from the new ink cartridges and ensure they are perfect.
- Insert the new cartridges into the printer cartridge slots and close the slots.
- After that, power up the Mac or Windows operating system.
- Download the Epson ET 2714 driver and install it on the device as per the wizard steps.
- Finally, print any document as a sample to confirm the proper printer setup.
Epson ET-2714 Driver
How to Download & install Epson ET-2714 Driver
Epson ET 2714 driver is significant for the proper functioning of the ET printer. Downloading and installing the Epson ET 2714 printer is easily possible on the computer. The standard instructions for Epson ET 2714 driver setup are:
- Activate the Windows or Mac computer and ensure it has no problem.
- Make sure that the Windows or Mac device has a safe Wi-Fi network.
- Search for the Epson ET 2714 driver compatible with your desired device.
- When you find the driver, download it on the device.
- Now, extract the downloaded driver file on the desired device.
- The Epson ET 2714 driver installation process begins on the computer.
- Follow the Epson driver setup instructions given on the computer.
- The device screen will appear with the network setup methods.
- Choose the wireless or wired method for connecting the computer and ET printer.
- Continue and complete the Epson ET 2714 driver installation.
- Open any document you want to print and choose the File menu.
- Select the Print option and change the print settings as per the requirements.
- Finally, choose the Print button.
Epson ET-2714 Wireless
How to Connect Epson ET-2714 to Wireless
Connecting the Epson ET 2714 printer to the wireless network is a simple process. The simple steps for setting up the device Wi-Fi network on the Epson ET 2714 printer are:
- To begin with, power up the computer and Epson ET 2714 printer.
- Make sure that the internet connection is active on the computer.
- Then, search and find the Epson ET 2714 driver suitable for the device OS version.
- Download the driver setup Rar file and extract it on the computer.
- Use the driver installation steps displayed on the screen.
- You will see the connectivity methods on the device screen.
- Choose the wireless method and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the process and move on to the ET printer.
- Choose the Setup option and access the network setup option.
- Then, select the wireless settings and tap the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your device’s Wi-Fi network and continue.
- When the wizard pops, enter the network security key and finish the process.
Epson ET-2714 FAQ
How to Fix Epson ET-2714 Setup Issues
How to set up EcoTank ET-2714 printer wireless with Windows/MAC computer?
Connecting the Epson ET 2714 printer to the Windows/Mac computer wirelessly is easy. For this, download the suitable printer driver and install it on the device. While installing the printer driver, choose the wireless mode for connecting the computer and printer.
How to connect the ET-2714 printer to the network with a USB cable and a wireless connection?
Making a connection between the Epson ET 2714 printer and the device is easy. It can be easily possible using the USB cord and wireless network. For this, download and set up the Epson ET 2714 driver on the computer. During the driver setup, choose the wired method for connecting the printer and device with a USB cord. Now, if you want to connect the printer and device wirelessly, choose the wireless connectivity mode during driver setup.
“Printer Offline” message on Windows when connecting Wireless:
To resolve the offline problem with the Epson ET 2714 printer, disconnect the printer from the Windows Wi-Fi network. After that, wait for a few minutes. Now, reconnect the EcoTank printer to the network. For more clarification, contact our technical support team.
“Printer Offline” message on MAC when connecting Wireless:
Firstly, disconnect the ET printer from the Wi-Fi network and Mac device. Now, wait for some time and reconnect the printer to the network and device. Still, if the same problem occurs, call our technical support team.
How to connect the ET-2714 printer to the Wifi network using the printer Panel?
First, access the Epson ET printer panel and choose the home icon. Then, access the wireless settings menu and enter the Wi-Fi network name, as well as the passcode. If you have any doubt about this, contact our customer support experts.
I am unable to install the ET-2714 printer Software after the Installation Failed error.
Fixing this problem is possible using a specific procedure. First, disconnect the Epson ET 2714 printer from the computer and network. Then, restart the printer and computer. Now, reconnect the printer to the network and computer. Finally, download and install the Epson ET 2714 driver on the computer. If you have any queries on this, call our tech team.
How to Install Epson ET 2714 printer driver and software from the website?
First, search for a suitable Epson ET 2714 driver. Once you find it, download the driver on the computer and run the setup file. Then, proceed with the on-screen steps and finish the process. Finally, take a print as a sample.
Is my Epson ET 2714 printer compatible with the MAC OS 10.5?
Epson ET 2714 printer is not compatible with the MAC OS version 10.5. But, it is compatible with both 64-bit and 32-bit Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10, and Mac OSX 10.6 to macOS 10.13.