Epson EcoTank Photo ET 8550 Printer
Epson ET Photo 8550 is an all-in-one printer to print files in no time. Epson ET Photo printer model comes with many print features. Connect the ET Photo printer to the PC and assign print tasks of your choice.You can also connect the Epson ET Photo 8550 printer and PC to a wireless network at ease. As it is a wireless-enabled printer model, you can enjoy on-the-go prints. For more similar models please Click here reference.
Finding difficulties to Connect Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 printer? Reach our team of technical experts for more help!
Epson Photo ET-8550 Printer
How to Setup Epson Photo ET-8550 to Printer
Following are the instructions that will assist you in setting up the printer. From initial setup to wireless setup, you will find all the details below. Get along with the steps and start setting up the ET Photo 8550 printer at ease.
Initial printer setup steps and guidelines:
- Open the printer box and take out the ET Photo printer and the printer parts.
- Unwrap the protective materials and place the printer on a flat surface.
- Check if there is a wall outlet near the printer to connect the power cable.
- Now, switch on the printer and complete all the printer display settings.
Wireless setup guidelines to connect your printer to Wi-Fi:
- Go to the control panel and tap on the wireless LAN settings.
- Now, open an on-screen Wi-Fi setup wizard and follow the steps.
- Enter the network name and password of the Wi-Fi and wait for some time.
- The Epson ET Photo 8550 printer will get interruption-free Wi-Fi.
- Connect also your PC to the same Wi-Fi and start to print files online.
Epson Photo ET-8550 Driver
How to Download & install Epson Photo ET-8550 Driver
Download and install an Epson ET Photo driver on the PC for the best features. An upgraded driver will assist you in printing the files in no time. It is always necessary to update the driver to extract the best print features.
Steps to download and install an Epson ET Photo 8550 driver in no time:
- Go to an official Epson website and find the ET Photo 8550 printer model.
- Tap on the printer model to get a list of available drivers on-screen.
- Choose a driver and click on the download icon to download the driver files.
- Now, open a driver installer and get along with the driver installation steps.
- The Epson ET Photo 8550 driver will install on the PC with all the features.
Steps to upgrade the Epson ET Photo 8550 on your PC at ease:
- Switch on the PC and upgrade the OS before moving to the settings menu.
- Now, choose the devices and printers option and find the ET Photo printer model.
- Right-click on the printer model and tap on the automatic driver update option.
- The PC will now upgrade the driver files and continue to print at ease.
Epson Photo ET-8550 Wireless
How to Connect Epson Photo ET-8550 to Wireless
Connecting the printer to Wi-Fi will help you with on-the-go prints. Follow the Epson ET Photo 8550 wireless setup steps to connect to Wi-Fi. As it is a wireless-enabled printer model, you can connect to Wi-Fi at ease.
- Place the ET Photo 8550 printer and PC close to a non-buffering router.
- Now, switch on the Epson ET Photo printer, PC, and router.
- Go to the control panel of the Epson ET Photo 8550 printer device.
- Click on the home button and choose the settings menu present under it.
- Now, pick the network settings and look for the wireless settings and tap on them.
- Go to the Wi-Fi setup wizard and click on it to open on-screen.
- Follow the Wi-Fi setup steps and enter the router credentials on-screen.
- Now, wait for the Epson ET Photo 8550 printer to connect to Wi-Fi at ease.
Epson Photo ET-8550 FAQ
How to Fix Epson Photo ET-8550 Setup Issues
How do I set up my Epson ET Photo 8550 printer to connect to Wi-Fi in Windows/MAC?
Go to the control panel and choose the settings icon. Click on the network settings and search for the wireless settings menu. Now, open the wireless setup wizard on-screen and follow the Wi-Fi setup steps. Enter the router credentials and wait for the printer and PC to connect to Wi-Fi.
Is it possible to set up Epson ET Photo 8550 for both USB and wireless connections?
No, you cannot connect both USB cable and Wi-Fi at the same time. Either affix your ET Photo 8550 to the PC using a USB cable or Wi-Fi of the need. Remove the USB cable to connect to a wireless network. Else, connect a USB cable between the printer and the PC to print files.
Can I resolve offline printer error messages during Wi-Fi connectivity in Windows?
Switch on Windows and upgrade the Windows OS. Now, go to the Windows menu and choose the settings option. Open the devices and printers menu to find your ET Photo printer model. Tap on your printer model and select the online printer status to continue to print.
Can I resolve offline printer error messages during Wi-Fi connectivity in MAC?
Power up the MAC PC and upgrade the OS to continue. Next, go to the Apple menu and choose the system preferences option. Find the printer model and right-click on it to select the online printer status. Now, assign print tasks and check if the ET Photo printer is ready to print.
How to connect the ET Photo 8550 printer to Wi-Fi using Wi-Fi buttons on the control panel?
Go to the control panel and choose the home icon using the navigation keys. Now, pick the settings menu and go to the wireless settings menu. Choose the wireless setup wizard and open the Wi-Fi setup steps on-screen. Follow the instructions and wait for the printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
What should I do to fix the installation failed error?
Check if the router is without interruptions and the network signal is buffer-free. Place your printer and PC close to the router to connect to Wi-Fi. Also, check if the printer and PC share the same nearby router to connect to Wi-Fi. Now, try to install the Epson software at ease.
How to install Epson ET Photo 8550 software without CD?
Open an official Epson website and find the ET Photo 8550 printer model. Click on the driver of the choice and tap on the download button. Wait for the driver to download on the PC and open an installer. Follow the steps on the installer to install the Epson ET Photo driver.