Epson EcoTank Photo ET 8500 Printer
Epson ET Photo 8500 is an all-in-one printer with all the latest print features. Print the office files and photos with the multifunctional ET Photo 8500 printer. Connect the printer to the PC and assign print tasks of the choice. Check if the devices have the latest updated driver in them. Also, connect the ET Photo 8500 printer and PC to Wi-Fi and start to print online.For more similar models please Click here reference.
Epson Photo ET-8500 Printer
How to Setup Epson Photo ET-8500 to Printer
It is now simple to set up the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer. Follow the steps from the ET 8500 manual for the initial setup and Wi-Fi setup.
Initial set up steps for the Epson ET 8500 printer:
- Unwrap the printer box and remove the ET Photo 8500 printer and the printer accessories.
- Remove the protective materials and find a flat corner near an electrical socket.
- Place the printer and connect the power cable between the printer and the wall outlet.
- Switch on the power supply and wait for the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer to turn on.
- Now, do all the printer settings and connect the ET Photo 8500 printer to the PC.
ET 8500 Wi-Fi setup instructions:
- Upgrade the OS of the PC and go to the control panel of the printer.
- Tap on the home button and pick the settings menu to continue.
- Now, choose the network settings and click open the wireless settings menu.
- Find and click on the wireless setup wizard to follow the Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Now, type the username and password to connect the ET Photo 8500 printer to Wi-Fi.
Epson Photo ET-8500 Driver
How to Download & install Epson Photo ET-8500 Driver
Having an updated driver on the PC will make printing simple. So, keep looking for the latest drivers and download them on the PC. Here, you will find steps to install and upgrade the driver at ease.
Steps to download and install the Epson ET Photo 8500 driver:
- Upgrade the OS of the PC and go to the firewall settings.
- Enable all the third-party App terms and go to a web browser.
- Find an official Epson website and tap on the ET Photo printer model.
- Choose a compatible driver and tap on the download icon next to it.
- Wait for the Epson ET Photo 8500 driver to download and double-tap on it.
- Open a driver installer and follow the Epson driver installation steps.
- Choose a connectivity type to complete the ET Photo 8500 driver installation.
Steps to upgrade the latest Epson ET Photo 8500 driver:
- Go to the Windows/Mac PC and choose the settings menu.
- Click on the devices and printers option and find the ET Photo printer model.
- Now, right-click on your printer model and choose to upgrade the driver.
- The PC will now look for an upgraded driver and install it on your device at ease.
Epson Photo ET-8500 Wireless
How to Connect Epson Photo ET-8500 to Wireless
Stay connected to the printer from any device like a smartphone, tablet, and more. Print your desired files from anywhere you are with your printer. Following are the steps to connect your ET Photo 8500 printer to Wi-Fi in no time:
- Switch on the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer, PC, and router.
- Place the printer and PC close to the router and continue with the following steps.
- Go to the control panel of the Epson ET Photo printer and click the home button.
- Choose the settings menu and tap on the network settings menu for Wi-Fi setup.
- Click on the wireless settings menu and open the on-screen Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Follow the Wi-Fi setup instructions and wait for the printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Also, connect the PC to the same Wi-Fi and start to print files on time with ease.
Epson Photo ET-8500 FAQ
How to Fix Epson Photo ET-8500 Setup Issues
How do I set up my Epson ET Photo 8500 printer to connect to Wi-Fi in Windows/MAC?
Go to the control panel of the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer. Choose the home icon and tap on the settings menu to continue. Now, choose the network settings to land on the wireless settings option. Open the wireless setup wizard and follow the wizard instructions. Enter the router credentials and wait for the printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
Is it possible to set up Epson ET Photo 8500 for both USB and wireless connections?
No, you cannot connect the Epson printer to a PC with both USB cable and Wi-Fi. If you wish to print online, remove the USB cables. Else, connect the printer and PC to the same Wi-Fi and start to print. But, both the connections are easy to set up and use.
Can I resolve offline printer error messages during Wi-Fi connectivity in Windows?
Switch on the Windows PC and go to the start menu to proceed with the following steps. Choose the settings menu and pick the devices and printers option from the rundown. Pick your printer model and right-click on it to choose the online printer status. Now, assign print tasks and continue to print the files at ease.
Can I resolve offline printer error messages during Wi-Fi connectivity in MAC?
Power up the MAC PC and go to the settings menu. Choose system preferences and find the printer model in the list. Now, pick the Epson ET Photo 8500 printer and right-click on it. Choose online printer status and wait for the printer to print the files at ease.
How to connect the ET Photo 8500 printer to Wi-Fi using Wi-Fi buttons on the control panel?
Go to the control panel and click on the home icon to choose the settings. Click on the network settings and navigate to the wireless settings to proceed. Open a Wi-Fi setup wizard and follow the instructions. Enter the network name and password of the Wi-Fi and start to print.
What should I do to fix the installation failed error?
Check if the router is without any buffers and connected to the printer and PC. Check if you have placed the router near the printer and the PC. Else, reconnect the printer and PC to the router and continue to print at ease.
How to install Epson ET Photo 8500 software without CD?
Go to an official Epson website and find the Epson printer model online. Double-tap on the printer and get a list of compatible drivers on-screen. Download a driver of the choice and open a driver installer on-screen. Follow the steps and wait for the driver to install on your PC.