HP Printer Wireless Setup
HP printer Wireless setup with a touchscreen control panel
Did you use a touch screen control panel? Follow the instructions to connect your HP printer to a wireless network using the control panel:-
- Turn on your hp envy photo 7155 printer and Go to the control panel.
- Choose the Network Settings menu or the Wireless setup menu.
- Now, Go to the hp printer wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and find the network name of your wireless network.
- Next, the wireless setup wizard will ask to enter the Wi-Fi network password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and hit continue.
- Then, wait for your Hp printer to connect to a wireless network.
- Take a network report check if the wireless network.
- It’s stable and continues printing your files wireless.
HP printer Wireless setup without a touchscreen control panel
To connect your HP printer to a wireless printer without a touchscreen control panel, follow the instructions:-
- First, place the HP printer and the Wi-Fi Router close to each other.
- Now, make sure you have inserted printing sheets in the input paper tray.
- Then, turn on your HP printer.
- Next, go to the control panel of your HP printer.
- The wireless icon will now stop blinking and start glowing without hassles.
- Next, click on the Wi-Fi button of your router.
- And check if the HP printer gets a new wireless connection.
- Take a wireless network report and get to know the ability of the wireless network.
- Now, assign print tasks to your HP printer from anywhere you are.
Not able to connect your HP Printer to Wi-Fi?
To Fix the wireless connection network problems, perform the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check the power button of the router is active.
- Now, enter the correct SSID or network name.
- Also, check the connection between the router and the printer.
- Go to the control panel.
- Get a network configuration report to check for any issues.
- Check whether your printer is within the network range of the router.
- To confirm the issue fix, take a test wireless printout.
From the above steps, resolve the wireless network connection problem of the hp printer. Always check the version of the hp printer driver. If it is out of date and upgrade the drivers to the latest version.