Canon SELPHY CP1300 is a compact printer to print your memories on the go. This printer has a slot to hold photo sheets and is backed up with a battery to use it anywhere. Now you can connect this printer wirelessly to any device, including smartphones and tablets. What’s more? The Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer has a touch screen that allows you to access the settings. Also, now you can print from the camera memory card instantly or from any social media in a click.
SELPHY CP1300 is a compact instant photo printer with complete wireless and mobility features. The Dry Sub technology dries the photos the instant CP1300 prints them. Also, these dry instant photos are of high-quality, which makes it the best fit. Now enjoy the fun with functionality in a well-designed compact printer!Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon SELPHY CP1300
SELPHY CP1300 Setup Drivers and Downloads
You can now connect the compact Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer to the wireless network through the touch screen. Follow the setup instructions below to proceed with the wireless setup.
- To begin with, access the printer touch panel and tap on the Wifi icon.
- Then, go to the Connection mode option and then select Wifi Network.
- After that, select the Search Access Point option.
- Then, the printer searches for all the wireless networks nearby. From the list of networks, select your Wifi name and type the password with the touch keypad.
- After that, establishing a secure connection, download the Canon SELPHY CP1300 setup Wireless software to Windows.
- Then, initiate the wireless setup wizard and proceed with the instructions.
- Finally, add your SELPHY CP1300 printer to the Windows and print a test file.
You can connect your MAC and iOS device wireless to Canon SELPHY CP1300 easy. For this, you may require the latest Canon driver and software along with the Wifi password.
- To begin with, connect the MAC computer to the Wifi.
- Then, Turn ON the printer touch panel, tap on the Wifi icon.
- After that, go to the Network Settings and then select the Connection mode.
- Then, select the Wifi Network and then select the “Search for Access Point” option.
- Along with, from the list of available nearby Wireless networks, select your Wifi name.
- Then, type the Wifi password with the touch keypad.
- After that,connecting the printer to the wireless network, download the latest Canon SELPHY CP1300 setup drivers to the MAC.
- To add the printer to the MAC computer, on the “Add Printer” window, click on your CP1300 printer name.
- In case, If your CP1300 printer name is not in the list of available devices, call our experts to add it manually.
- Finally, follow the steps on the wizard screen to complete the setup.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
First of all, It is easy to setup Canon CP1300 to Windows or MAC wireless with the latest Drivers. All you should do is to connect the devices, download the drivers, and install them in Windows or MAC. For any clarification on Canon CP1300 printer wireless setup, call our professionals.
Now connect Canon SELPHY CP1300 either wired or wireless to a computer to proceed with the setup process. Here, download and install the latest drivers and software to proceed with the setup process.
Verify the wireless connection between the printer and the devices. Next, disconnect the printer from the wireless network and wait for 10-30 seconds. Now reconnect the printer to the network and the devices wireless. If you still see the error message, connect with our experts.
Disconnect the printer from the computer and the wireless network. Then, reconnect the devices wireless after 10-30 seconds. If the error reappears, connect with our experts for a fix.
You can access the Settings menu through the printer touch panel. Next, go to the Wifi network settings and proceed with the instructions. For any assistance on adding your CP1300 printer manually to the wireless network, ask our experts.
In case, if you face the software installation failure error, uninstall all the Canon driver and software files from the computer and find the compatible drivers and software. Then, install it with the wizard instructions to the computer. If you are unable to reinstall the software with the same error, contact our experts.
- Initially, connect the CP 1300 printer to the network and computer.
- Next, download the compatible and the latest Canon driver file to your computer.
- Then, initiate the installation wizard and proceed with the instructions on the screen.
- Finally, complete the installation process by choosing the connectivity mode.
- For further assistance on Software installation without CD, call us or chat with our experts.
Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer works with different versions of MAC OS, including 10.12. The compatible OS versions are Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1 /10 and MAC 10.10 to 10.12.