Canon Pro-1000 is the best fit for all your printing needs. Now, you can use this printer for both black and white and color printing. Eleven individual ink with Color plus Chroma Optimizer reveals magic on every print. Now, you can connect through USB or wireless to the devices and network. Have all your files and photos on your smartphone? Print files straight from your mobiles with Mopria, AirPrint, and Cloud Print services. What’s more? Set up the Canon Pro-1000 printer with the compatible drivers to enjoy the ultimate features.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon image PROGRAF Pro-1000
Canon PROGRAF 1000 Drivers and Downloads
PROGRAF Pro-1000 Driver Download
- To begin with, turn ON the windows system and confirm with the OS which is installed on the PC.
- Then, you have to upgrade the OS version through the firewall settings.
- Further, try to disable the firewall protection and access through the protected web browser on your windows system.
- Visit the Official Canon website and search for the Canon Prograf pro-1000 model using the keys. Prefer the latest version to stay away from- Fix Canon Prograf pro-1000 Printer Offline Windows 10.
- Pick the required one from the list of compatible drivers shown on the display.
- Complete the setup using the download and follow the stated driver installer window on-screen.
- Finish the driver setup using the on-screen and by selecting the network type to install the driver.
- Initially, switch ON the MAC system and verify the software’s version & compatibility with the Mac.
- Attempt to download the OS version by disabling the firewall settings and proceed below.
- Operate through the Canon Official website and get the preferred Printer keys.
- Now, you will be redirected to the page with a list of driver names to choose from.
- Click the download option and carry out the on-screen guidelines without skipping.
- Complete the driver setup by choosing the desired network type.
- Ensure the Canon Prograf pro-1000 driver setup by assigning the print job with the MAC support.
PROGRAF Pro-1000 Wireless Setup
The wifi connection enables the hidden features of the PROGRAF Pro-1000 printer. To enjoy the latest wireless features, connect the printer to a secure network. You can print any documents from your Pro 100 printer wireless. Here is the detailed instruction to finish the PROGRAF Pro-1000 wifi setup.
- Initially, turn on the PROGRAF Pro-1000 printer and wait for the printer to settle idle.
- Once the printer is ready, now go to the Pro-1000 printer panel.
- Next, click the Home icon. Now, select the “LAN settings” with the arrow buttons.
- After that, press the Ok to proceed further. If you get any error message, click on Ok to close the screen.
- Then again, select the Home button and repeat the above steps.
- Select the “Wireless LAN setup” and click on Ok. Under Wireless LAN Setup, choose the “Cableless Setup.”
- After the wireless printer connection, download the PROGRAF Pro-1000 setup file.
- Then, run the software installer to install it on your computer.
- Now, the “Add a printer” screen pops. Here, select PROGRAF Pro-1000 to add it to your Windows.
- After adding the printer to the list, print sample photos or documents.
PROGRAF Pro-1000 is a wifi-enabled printer to connect with a variety of devices. You can share and print files across the devices virtually. Now, print the documents saved on the mobile device or computer/laptop. Check if the MAC desktop OS is compatible before you initiate the PROGRAF Pro-1000 wifi setup. Then, go through the following instructions.
- To begin with, switch on the brand new PROGRAF Pro-1000 printer.
- Now, move to the Pro-1000 control panel and press the Home button.
- Then, navigate to the LAN settings using the down and arrow buttons.
- Next, press Ok and continue to the next step.
- Note: If you get any error message, click the Ok button to close the screen. Then again, select the Home button and redo the above steps.
- On the next screen, select the Wireless LAN setup and then choose a Cableless setup.
- After you choose the setup option, click on the Ok button. Lastly, complete the on-screen instructions.
- Now, go to the Mac computer and download the PROGRAF Pro-1000 setup drivers.
- Follow the screen instructions to get the Add a Printer option. Now, look for your Pro-1000 printer name and click it to add.
- Finally, check the device list once again for your PROGRAF Pro-1000 name.
PROGRAF Pro-1000 FAQ
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
To begin with, download the recent wireless drivers for your Mac and Windows. Now, install the downloaded Canon Pro-1000 driver. Choose the connection mode as “Wireless.” At last, add your Pro-1000 printer to the Windows or Mac.
Your Canon Pro-1000 printer supports both wired and wireless. Download the suitable drivers to get the connection setup file. Now, choose the “wired” or “wireless” connection when you get the connection screen. For further information or printer help, contact us.
Initially, ensure that the printer is on. Also, check the print queue for pending or stuck jobs. Now, please select all the print jobs and delete them. Finally, start printing from scratch.
The “Printer Offline” error states that there is a communication failure between the devices. Now, disconnect the devices from the network and re-establish the connection. Next, print the document of your choice. In case if you are unable to print or scan the document, then connect with us.
To begin with, locate the Home button on the Pro-1000 control panel. Now, click it once and choose “LAN settings.” Then, press Ok and proceed with the on-screen instructions. In case you need assistance regarding the Pro-1000 wifi setup, you can contact us.
Most of the users encounter software installation errors due to various reasons. However, the common reason is incompatible drivers. Now, choose the right and compatible drivers for your printer. Then only, you can download the Canon-Pro 1000 drivers. If you want us to help with driver download, connect with our experts.
- Firstly, open the browser to locate the product driver page.
- Now, select the compatible Canon Pro-1000 drivers on the driver page.
- Then, click on the Download button to proceed to the Canon Pro-1000 driver download.
- Next, run the software installer and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Chat or call our expert technician to get the assistance for Canon Pro-1000 driver download.
The Canon Pro-1000 printer is compatible with almost all OS versions. Now, refer to the following OS list that supports your printer.
Supported Windows OS
Windows 7, 10, 8, and 8.1 & Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1, and Vista SP2
Supported Mac OS
Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.10