Follow our instruction to install your canon printer.
Canon Printer Setup with ij.start.cannon Manual
Canon offers a variety of printer models to satisfy the printing needs. Now enjoy the best printing and the connectivity features in a compact box. Also, enjoy the best wireless printing and mobile printing features of Canon printer in a click with ij.start.cannon set up. Here, at eProSmart, we offer the best technical assistance for almost every Canon printer model.
Bought a new Canon printer? Want to set up a new printer? Call us, and our experts are here to handhold you through the setup process. From ij.start.cannon printer setup, driver installation to a wireless network, we are here!
Are you unable to setup the printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help
Choose your Canon Printer
How to Setup Canon printer
Step 1: How to unbox your canon printer
- To begin with, unboxing the brand new Canon Printer, open the pack and pull out the printer carefully.
- Then, verify the accessories in the box.
- Here check for the power cord, USB cable, Driver installation CD, and the new cartridges.
- Now, place the printer on a flat surface.
- After that, remove all the packing materials from the Canon printer surface.
- Then, open the scanner lid and remove the thin protective plastic sheet.
- Now, open the cartridge access door and remove the plastic material.
- After that, proceed with connecting the Canon printer to the power supply.
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings
- To connect the new Canon printer to the power supply, use the original power cable that comes in the pack.
- Now, establish a secure connection between the Brother printer and the wall outlet.
- Then, turn on your printer and wait for the LCD to power up.
- Here, you can change the basic preferences for your Brother printer.
- These changes include your location, date, time, and language.
- If your brother printer does not have a display or touch screen, you can change these settings during the driver installation.
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges
After turning on your new Canon printer, the next step is to install the ink cartridges.
Follow the basic and general cartridge installation steps for the Canon printers.
- Initially, open the cartridge access door.
- Now you can see the cartridge moving towards the center.
- Then, take the new ink cartridge and unwrap it from the pack.
- Now, peel off the plastic material and the protective sheet off the copper heads.
- After that, insert the cartridges into the slots carefully and lock them in the place.
- Finally, close the access door and verify of the printer head can move smoothly.
A few steps vary depending on the printer and the cartridge type. Some of the new Canon printer models have smart tanks that need to be filled.
For any assistance on cartridge installation, reach our experts through call or chat.
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray
Once completing the cartridge installation, the next step is to load papers into the paper trays. For this, you can use any supported media. However, for the first-time setup, we strongly recommend the US letter-sized papers.
- To begin with loading papers into the paper tray, open the paper tray.
- Here check for any tapes or packing material. If any, get rid of them.
- Then, take a bunch of U.S Letter-sized papers and place them on the tray.
- Here, ensure that the papers are not wrinkled, torn, or dirty.
- Then, align the edges of the papers according to the lines along with the tray.
- Finally, close the paper tray and wait for the machine to load them automatically.
Step 5: How to Download & install driver
Canon Printer setup Driver Download and install are now easy with canon.com/ijsetup manual. For installing the Canon printer driver and software, you can use either the driver installation CD/DVD from the pack or the website.
We strongly recommend the website for installing the Canon printer driver and software, as it is the latest version. For CD installation or the Website installation, follow the steps below:
- Initially, download the Canon Printer setup driver from the website or run the installation CD.
- Then, follow the instructions on the driver installation screen and proceed with the process.
- Now, connect the computer to the printer when the wizard prompts
- Here, you can use either the USB cable connection or the wireless connection.
- After that, install the additional software on the list of available software if necessary.
- Finally, complete the Canon Printer Driver installation process and print a test file.
Compatible Windows OS versions: Every Canon Printer is compatible with a different Windows OS version. These versions vary with the printer model. Some of the common Windows OS versions compatible with Canon Printers are 32 bit and 64 bit of Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Compatible MAC OS versions: Some of the common MAC OS versions that the Canon printers work with are MAC OS X 10.6 to mac OS X 10.12.
For any assistance with downloading, installing, and updating Canon Printer Driver and software for any of these OS versions, ring us.