The Canon Pixma TS8220 printer is a perfect fit for both home and office purposes. This printer has versatile features for perfect and high-quality printing. The built-in fax and 20-sheet ADF makes it easy to print non-stop. What’s more? Canon Pixma TS8220 printer is compatible with both USB and wireless connection.
Also, this printer has a Bluetooth connection, which makes it further easy to print from any device on the go. Now connect the SD memory card directly to the printer and print in a click. The individual ink system saves money with the ink replacement. Also, get the Canon Print App to print from you mobiles anytime, anywhere!Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA TS8220
PIXMA TS8220 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon Pixma TS8220 printer requires the compatible Wireless drivers and the setup file. Here are the instructions for connecting the Canon Pixma TS8220 to a Wifi.
- To begin with, access the printer control panel. Then, initiate the Wireless Setup option by long-pressing the Wifi icon.
- Next, connect the printer and the computer with a USB cable to download the Wireless Setup file.
- After that, run the Wireless Setup file. Then, follow the setup instructions on the installer screen.
- Now, the wizard pops a window to select your Wifi name and type in the password.
- Here, enter the network details for a wireless connection to the Wifi network.
- Then, disconnect the USB cable from the Canon printer to the Windows device.
- Next, proceed with connecting the Canon Pixma TS8220 and the Windows wireless.
- On the Windows Control Panel, go to Devices and Printers.
- Now, the Windows throws a list of the devices nearby available for a wireless connection.
- Here, select your Canon printer name from the list and add it to the Windows computer. Here, ensure that you have the compatible version of Canon drivers and software.
- If you are unable to add the printer to the Windows wireless, call our experts.
To connect Canon Pixma TS8220 wireless to MAC, download the compatible the Setup File. Also, connect the TS8220 and the MAC to a wireless network before initiating the setup.
- Initially, on the printer touch panel, press and hold the Wifi button to enable wireless.
- Next, check the Network status of the printer and select the LAN settings option.
- Then go to the WLAN Network settings to initiate the Wireless setup wizard.
- Now, follow the steps on the WLAN wizard screen to proceed further.
- Midway the process, the wizard lists all the nearby wireless networks.
- Now, select your wifi name from the list. Then enter the network password for a successful connection.
- In case of any assistance with the Wireless LAN setup, reach our experts.
- After connecting the printer to the network, proceed with connecting it to the MAC.
- Firstly, get the Setup File that is compatible with the Windows OS version.
- Next, run the setup file and follow the instructions on the screen. Then, go to the System & Preferences option on your MAC computer.
- Now, from the list of printers and devices available nearby, select your printer name. Here ensure that you select the option with “Bonjour Multifunction.”
- In case you need assistance with the Wireless Setup on MAC, feel free to chat with us for more assistance.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
You can setup Canon Pixma TS8220 Wireless on both Windows and MAC. Here, you may need the compatible drivers for Canon Pixma TS8220 Setup wireless. For more instructions, reach our experts.
To setup Canon Pixma TS8220 with USB cable and wireless, get the latest Canon printer drivers. Also, ensure that the computer is compatible with the Canon printer. If you face any issue during the setup process, call us.
Initially, try disconnecting and reconnecting all the devices in the network. Then, try to reinstall the Canon TS8220 printer drivers and software. If the issue persists, chat with us or call us.
Firstly, try the basic troubleshooting of restarting all the devices in the network. If the issue recurs, call our experts to uninstall and reinstall all Canon driver files from the MAC.
To connect Canon Pixma TS8220 wireless from the printer Control Panel, use the arrow keys. With the arrow keys, navigate between the menus and initiate the wireless setup. Then, proceed further by following the set of instructions.
Initially, try uninstalling all the Canon printer driver files from the computer. Next, please chat with our experts to find the compatible Canon Pixma TS8220 drivers.
- Firstly, identify your computer OS version – Windows/MAC.
- Next, download the compatible set of Canon printer drivers and software.
- Then, run the software installation wizard. After that, proceed with the instructions for installation on the screen.
- Finally, select the suitable connectivity mode and complete the installation process.
Canon Pixma TS8220 is not compatible with MAC OS 10.13 (High Sierra). The compatible MAC OS versions range from 10.10 to 10.12. Similarly, the Windows OS versions are 10, 8, 8.1, and 7.