Now enjoy the high-speed and the best quality printing with Canon Pixma TS6220. This printer has 5 individual ink tanks for high quality and fine printing. Also, the duplex printing feature enables easy and quick printing. What’s more? The Canon Pixma all-in-one printer is compatible with smartphones, iOS devices, and computers. The Canon Print app enables printing on the go from any mobile or tablet device in a click.
Now save time and paper with the two paper trays, one on the front and the other on the rear. The individual ink systems let you replace only the cartridge, which runs out. This replacement of an empty cartridge saves money every time!Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA TS6220
PIXMA TS6220 Setup Drivers and Downloads
PIXMA TS6220 Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma TS6220 printer wireless setup on Windows is now easy and simple. With the latest driver files, you can proceed with the wireless Setup on the go. Here are the steps for Canon Pixma Wireless Setup on Windows.
- To begin with, connect the printer to the Windows with a USB cable. The USB cable establishes a connection to initiate the Wireless Setup process.
- Next, download the compatible Windows Wireless Setup file to your computer.
- After that, run the Setup file and follow the instructions on the screen to proceed further.
- Then, type in the Wifi network passcode when the wizard asks.
- Finally, establish a secure wireless connection between the printer and the network.
- After that, disconnect the USB cable that runs from the printer to the computer.
- On your Windows device, go to the Control Panel.
- Next, go to Devices & Printers.
- Here, the Windows lists a set of devices nearby ready for a wireless connection.
- From this list, select your Canon Pixma TS6220 printer name and add it to the Windows Wireless.
- Finally, complete the Wireless Setup on Windows by installing the compatible drivers.
Canon Pixma TS6220 printer Wireless Setup is now easy with the Wireless Setup file. To download the file to the computer, connect the printer temporarily with a USB cable to the MAC. Then, follow the instructions below for the Canon Pixma TS6220 Wireless Setup option.
- Initially, download the latest Canon Wireless Setup file to your MAC device.
- Then, initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
- Now, the wizard pops a screen to type in the Wifi network name and the password.
- Next, complete the Setup by establishing by connecting the printer and the network.
- After that, disconnect the USB cable, connecting the MAC and the Pixma TS6220.
- Now, click on the Apple icon on the left top corner of the MAC screen.
- Next, go to Systems & Preferences option to access the Devices option.
- Here, under the Devices menu, MAC displays all the devices that are ready for connection.
- Next, select your Canon Pixma TS6220 printer name from the list.
- Finally, add the printer to the MAC and print wirelessly.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Canon Pixma TS6220 wireless Setup is easy with the compatible Drivers and Software. Also, you can call or chat with our experts in case of further assistance.
You can Setup Canon Pixma TS6220 printer with both USB and Wireless mode. The process flows through the hardware setup and connectivity setup. Finally, install the compatible and latest drivers and software.
To begin with the error fix, disconnect the TS6220 from the network and computer. Then, reconnect the devices and try printing the file wirelessly. If the error persists, call our experts for further assistance.
You can rectify the “Printer Offline” error message easy on the MAC computer. Initially, disconnect the printer from the network and the MAC computer. Then reconnect them and try printing wirelessly. If the same printer offline error recurs, chat with us for a solution.
Connecting Canon Pixma TS6220 to a Wifi network through the printer panel is now easy. Firstly, access the printer menu using the arrow keys. Then enter the wifi password for connecting the printer to the network. For any help with the Canon Wireless Setup through the control panel, reach us.
The basic step for fixing the Installation Failed error is to restart the printer. Then, verify if the software version you have is compatible with the computer OS version. Finally, retry the installation process. If you face the same error again, contact our tech team for further assistance.
- Initially, visit the product page. Then, download the latest driver and software file to your computer.
- Next, run the downloaded installation file to proceed with the process.
- Now, the wizard prompts for selecting the connectivity mode. Here, select the wired USB mode or the Wireless mode depending on the connectivity.
- Finally, follow the instruction for software installation to complete it.
- For any help with the latest and the compatible Canon Pixma TS6220 drivers and software, call us.
Pixma TS6220 printer is compatible with 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7. Also, it supports MAC OS versions from 10.10 to 10.13.