The compact Canon Pixma TS5320 printer has two individual cartridges for fine printing. These individual inks enable fine and high definition prints. The Dual ADF with two trays for papers and photo sheets makes it ready-to-print. Also, the wireless and device compatibility of this printer makes it special to print on the go.
What’s more? Now print square photos of size 5”x5” and 3.5”x3.5” straight from your smartphones with the Wi-fi Direct feature. Now enjoy the complete pack of Canon Features within the sleek and compact design.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA TR5320
PIXMA TR5320 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon Pixma TR5320 Wireless Setup
Connecting Canon Pixma TS5320 printer wireless is now easy. With this printer, now you can print wireless from both Windows and MAC. Here are the easy steps to print wireless from the Pixma TS5320 printer.
- To begin with the Wireless Setup on a Windows, connect Pixma TS5320 to network wireless.
- To do this, press and hold the wireless icon on the printer panel. Now, it enables the wireless mode on the Canon TS5320 printer.
- After that, connect the Pixma TS5320 printer wireless to the computer. Here, you can use any Windows OS that is compatible with the printer.
- Now, download the latest Wireless setup file to the computer. Next, initiate the installation wizard.
- Then, follow the instructions on the installation wizard screen.
- Here, the wizard prompts for the wi-fi network password for a secure connection.
- After that, complete the Wireless Setup with the prompts on the installer screen.
- Now, proceed with connecting the Pixma TS5320 printer to the Windows.
- Here, go to the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Then, navigate to the Devices and Printer option.
- Now you can see the list of wireless devices that are available for connection with Windows.
- From this list, select your printer name and connect it to the windows wireless.
- Finally, complete the Canon TS5320 Wireless Setup by printing files wirelessly from Windows.
Canon Pixma TS5320 printer is compatible with the MAC computer and the iOS devices. With the right set of Canon printer drivers and software, enable the wireless printing in a click.
- To begin with, the Canon Pixma TS5320 Wireless Setup MAC, go to the printer control panel.
- Here, long press on the Wireless option to begin the wireless setup process.
- Next, download the Canon Pixma software and Setup files to your MAC device.
- Here, initiate the setup wizard. After that, follow the instructions to proceed with the installation process.
- Then, type the Wi-fi password. This establishes a secure connection between the wi-fi and the Canon wireless printer.
- Now, on a successful connection, proceed with MAC and printer connection.
- Here, click the Apple menu on the left top corner of the MAC computer screen.
- Next, go to the Devices option under System & Preferences.
- Then, from the list of devices ready for wireless connections, select your Canon printer name.
- If you face any difficulty with connecting the Canon printer to the MAC wireless, chat with our experts for detailed instructions.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Canon Pixma TS5320 Setup is now easy with the compatible drivers and software for Windows and MAC. To complete the Canon Pixma Setup process, run the installation wizard, and follow the steps.
Now setup Canon Pixma TS5320 printer with the USB cable or the wireless mode. For this, you can use either Windows or MAC computer. Also, ensure you have the latest Canon printer software. For further assistance, call us for detailed instructions.
Usually, a simple restart of all the devices in the network fixes this issue. In case the same message repeats after restarting the devices, reach us through chat or call for further assistance.
When the “Printer Offline” error pops, disconnect the Canon Pixma TS5320 printer from the network and the MAC. Then, reconnect the devices and try printing. For further assistance on troubleshooting, call us or chat with us.
On the Canon Pixma printer, access the menu using the arrow keys. Next, navigate through the options to initiate the wireless setup wizard. Then, select your printer name from the list of available networks and connect your printer to it. To add your printer manually to the wi-fi, call our experts.
To reinstall the Canon software after the failure error, uninstall the complete software. Then, reinstall the right and compatible version to your device. If the error recurs, ask our experts for an immediate fix.
- Firstly, connect the Canon Pixma TS5320 printer to your computer with a USB cable.
- Then, download the drivers and software files to your computer and initiate the installation.
- After that, choose the connectivity mode. Then, proceed with the installation instructions on the wizard screen.
- For any assistance on Canon Pixma TS5320 driver and software, ask our experts.
Canon TS5320 printer supports both 32 and 64 bit OS versions of Windows 10/8/8.1/7. Also, it supports MAC OS versions from 10.6 to 10.14.