Canon TS5120 printer delivers high-quality prints of photos and files with the enhanced 5-ink system. This printer is now available with a 2.5” LCD screen, which enables easy access through the printer menu. Also, the XL sized larger ink cartridges reduce the ink costs with every print.
What’s more? The auto Dual printing technology makes printing fun with the Canon Pixma TS5120. Also, now connect this printer to any device through the wireless network. Now connect the printer to your smartphones with Bluetooth and print on the go!Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA TS5120
Pixma TS5120 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon Pixma TS5120 is compatible with different versions of Windows OS. Also, now it is easy to connect this printer wirelessly to both the network and the Windows device. However, connect it wireless to the wifi network before connecting it to the computer.
- To begin with, Pixma TS5120 wireless setup to the network, connect it wired to a computer.
- Then, download and run the installer for the canon wireless software.
- After that, go through all the instructions from the installation wizard to proceed.
- Now, midway the installation, the wizard asks for the connectivity mode. Here, select the Wireless mode and disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
- Finally, enter the Wifi network passcode for a secure connection.
- After that, on the Windows device, access the Devices & Printers option under the Control Panel.
- Here, the Windows list a set of devices that are available for a wireless connection with it.
- Now, select your Canon Pixma printer name from this list to add it to Windows.
- If you cannot your printer name here, call us for further assistance.
You can now connect the Canon TS5120 printer wireless to the network and the MAC. For this, you may need the latest and the compatible Wireless drivers and software. Here are the instructions to connect Canon Pixma TS5120 wireless to both the network and the MAC.
- Initially, establish a temporary USB connection between the MAC and the Pixma TS5120.
- Next, download the compatible Canon Pixma drivers and Software from the CD or the website.
- Now, run the downloaded software installation file to initiate the setup.
- After that, follow the steps by the wizard and select the connectivity mode as the wireless connection when it asks.
- Now, the wizard walks you through the wireless setup process. Here, type in your wifi network password to connect the Canon printer wireless to the network.
- After that, to connect TS5120 wireless to MAC, click on the Apple icon to access the menu.
- Here, go to the Systems & Preferences and then go to Devices.
- Now, from the list of available devices near MAC, select your Canon printer name.
- If you face any difficulty with adding your TS5120 printer to the MAC wireless, chat with us or call us.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
With the compatible Canon Wireless printer drivers and software, you can setup Pixma TS5120 easy. All you should do is to run the installation wizard, follow the instructions, and enter the Wifi details for a connection. If you are unable to complete the software installation process, contact our team of experts.
You can now setup the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer either with the USB or the wireless setup. For a successful Canon Pixma TS5120 printer setup, you may need the latest version of compatible drivers. Reach us for detailed instructions for the Canon TS5120 setup.
“Printer Offline” error is usually due to some error in the connectivity. To rectify this error, disconnect the Canon Pixma TS5120 printer from the network and the Windows and reconnect them. In case the error persists while printing wireless, ask our experts for a solution.
To fix the “Printer Offline” error when printing wireless from MAC, restart all the devices in the wireless network. If the issue recurs when printing, uninstall the canon driver from the MAC and reinstall them.
To initiate the Canon Pixma TS5120 wireless WLAN Setup Wizard through the printer touch panel, use the arrow keys. Now, follow the steps and type in the Wifi password for a successful wireless setup. For further assistance, connect with us.
The Software installation error is usually due to compatibility issues. To fix this error and reinstall the Canon printer Software, download the latest and the compatible drivers for your computer OS.
- Initially, connect your computer to the Canon PixmaTS5120 printer.
- Next, check the website and download the compatible driver and software version for both Windows and MAC.
- After that, initiate the installed Software Installation Wizard and follow the steps on the screen.
- In case the wizard prompts, choose between the USB and the Wireless connection.
- For further assistance on Canon Pixma Software installation without CD, call us.
The Canon Pixma TS5120 printer does support MAC OS version 10.12 (Sierra). The other OS versions that are compatible with this printer are 32 and 64 bits of Windows 10/8/8.1/ Windows 7 and Vista.