Canon PIXMA TS 5020
Canon TS 5020 Wireless Setup
Canon TS 5020 is a wireless-enabled printer with all-in-one print features. Copy, scan, and fax files at ease with the advanced Canon Pixma TS printer. It comes with an auto document feeder to save printing time. Insert quality cartridges and printing sheets to make printing a breeze.
As it is a wireless printer, you can connect it to Wi-Fi with no hassles. Connect the printer to your smartphone and more and print from any place you are. Make printing simple with wireless connectivity.Enjoy all these in one compact package! Please Click here to see more similar models
PIXMA TS5020 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon PIXMA TS 5020 Driver
- Boot up your Windows PC and upgrade the operating system on the PC.
- Now, switch on the TS 5020 printer and land on the firewall settings.
- Disable all the App protection and navigate to a browser on the Windows.
- Look for an official Canon website and locate the TS 5020 printer model.
- Tap on the download button to download the Canon Pixma TS 5020 driver.
- Now, open a driver installer and carry on the driver setup steps.
- Pick a network type and wait for the Canon TS 5020 driver to install.
- Power up the MAC PC and check if the MAC OS is the latest.
- Switch on the Canon TS 5020 printer and disable the firewall protection.
- Now, go to a MAC browser and find an official Canon website online.
- Choose the printer model and click on the Driver button to proceed.
- Tap on a compatible driver and download all the TS 5020 driver files.
- Open an installer and carry out the TS 5020 driver installation steps.
- Pick a connectivity mode and wait for the driver to install it on MAC PC.
Canon PIXMA TS 5020 wireless Setup
- Power up the Windows PC, TS 5020 printer, and router.
- Place the PC and TS printer within the network coverage area of the router.
- Go to the control panel of the Canon Pixma TS 5020 printer.
- Tap on the home button and find the settings icon to proceed.
- Choose the network settings and navigate to the wireless options.
- Open the Wi-Fi wizard and follow the Canon TS 5020 wireless setup steps.
- Enter the router credentials and affix the Canon TS printer to Wi-Fi.
- Power up the MAC PC and install the latest MAC OS in it.
- Now, switch on the Canon Pixma TS 5020 printer and place it near the router.
- Go to the control panel of the TS printer and click on the home button.
- Tap on the Settings button and go to the network settings menu.
- Click on the wireless icon and open the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the Canon TS 5020 wireless setup steps and enter the router credentials.
- Now, affix the MAC PC and the Canon TS printer to the same Wi-Fi.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Go to the control panel of the Pixma TS 5020 printer and click on the home button. Tap on the settings menu and navigate to the network settings icon. Now, pick the wireless settings and open the Wi-Fi setup wizard window. Follow the wireless setup steps and type the credentials to connect to Wi-Fi.
Connecting the TS 5020 printer to the PC via a wired or wireless network is simple. Either affix the TS printer to the printer with a USB or Wi-Fi. Print from anywhere and at any time with wireless network connectivity. Make printing simple with a wireless network connection and USB cable connection.
Switch on the Windows PC and hit on the Windows icon. Choose the settings menu and open the devices and printers menu. Pick the TS printer model and right-click on it to choose the active status. Now, reboot the TS printer model and print the business or home office files.
Boot up the MAC PC and tap on the Apple menu. Choose the system preferences option and hit on printers and scanners. Click on the printer model and choose the active printer status. Now, restart the printer and check if the TS 5020 is ready to print. Assign print tasks of the choice.
Go to the control panel of the Canon Pixma TS 5020 printer. Click on the home menu and tap on the settings button. Click the network settings to find the wireless settings menu. Now, Canon TS Printer open the wireless setup wizard and follow the Wi-Fi setup steps. Enter the Wi-Fi credentials and connect the TS 5020 to Wi-Fi.
Remove the corrupted printer driver software from the PC. Now, remove the TS 5020 printer model from the PC. Connect the PC to Wi-Fi and go to a web browser. Find an official Canon website and install an updated driver. Connect the PC and the TS 5020 printer to print at ease.
Go to an official Canon website and find the TS printer model. Now, click on the TS 5020 printer and go to the Driver menu. Pick a compatible TS 5020 driver and tap on the download icon. Now, open an installer and follow the TS 5020 driver setup steps. Pick a network type and install the TS 5020 driver at ease.
All the latest Windows and MAC OS versions are compatible with TS 5020. Install an updated OS version on the PC or upgrade the OS files. Connect your Windows/MAC PC to the Canon Pixma TS 5020 printer. Assign print tasks and check if the printer and the OS are compatible.