Canon PIXMA TS 3520
Canon TS 3520 Wireless Setup
Canon TS3520 printer comes with a sleek design and all-in-one print features. It is one of the wireless printers that ensures on-the-go prints with no hassles. Get connected to a smartphone and print from anywhere without delays. It is one of the business and home office printers. You can also scan, copy, and fax files from and to the desired destination in no time. It saves time and space and assures productivity wherever used. Install Canon software to simplify the print process.Enjoy all these in one compact package! Please Click here to see more similar models
PIXMA TS3520 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon Pixma TS3520 Driver Download
- Switch on the PC and check if you have the latest OS installed on the PC.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and turn on all the firewall terms to proceed.
- Land on a web browser and search for an official Canon website online.
- Search for the Canon printer model and tap on it to continue.
- Now, pick a compatible driver and click on the download button.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file and get an installer on-screen.
- Follow the driver installation guidelines and choose a connectivity type.
- Wait for the Canon TS3520 driver to install on the PC and continue printing.
Connect Canon TS3520 to Wi-Fi using the setup steps from the Canon TS3520 manual. Setting up the Canon printer model to a wireless network is simple. Stay connected to get printouts from wherever you are. Following are the wireless setup steps for both Windows and MAC systems. Connect to Wi-Fi and simplify printing files.
Canon PIXMA TS3520 wireless Setup
How to connect Canon TS3520 Wireless to MAC?
- Switch on the MAC PC, Canon TS3520 printer, and router.
- Place the printer and PC within the Wi-Fi coverage area of the access point.
- Go to the control panel of the Canon TS3520 printer and tap on the home icon.
- Choose the settings menu and pick the network/settings menu to proceed.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and follow the Wi-Fi setup instructions.
- Enter the network name and WEP key of the router and tap on the Ok button.
- Now, the Canon TS3520 printer will connect to a wireless network.
- Start printing files of the need over the internet from anywhere you are.
How to connect Canon TS3520 Wireless to Windows?
- Power up the Windows PC, Canon TS3520 printer, and the nearby access point.
- Go to the control panel of the Canon TS3520 printer and click on the home button.
- Choose the settings menu and tap on the network settings to continue.
- Now, select the wireless settings icon and open the Canon TS3520 Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Get along with the wireless setup steps and enter the network name.
- Now, type the network password and wait for some time.
- The Canon TS3520 printer will connect to a buffer-free wireless network.
- Also, affix the Windows PC to the same Wi-Fi and continue printing at ease.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Switch on the Canon TS3520 printer, computer, and router. Check if the Canon printer and computer are within the network range of the router. Now, go to the control panel and tap on the home button. Choose the wireless setup wizard and follow the set of instructions. Enter the router credentials to connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi.
No two connectivity methods can work at the same time. Either connect the Canon TS3520 to the PC using a USB cable or Wi-Fi. Connect to Wi-Fi and get the files printed online from anywhere you are. Else, connect with a USB cable and start to print your files at ease.
Switch on the Windows PC and upgrade the OS to make the printer active. Now, go to Canon printer the Windows icon and tap on the settings menu. Next, choose the devices and printers menu and find the Canon printer. Right-click on the Canon TS3520 printer and pick the active printer menu.
Switch on the MAC PC and tap on the Windows menu to pick the settings. Now, choose the devices and printers option and find the Canon printer model. Right-click on the Canon printer model and tap on the active printer status. The Canon TS3520 printer will now start printing the files.
Go to the control panel of the Canon TS3530 printer and tap on the home button. Next, choose settings and pick the network settings option to proceed. Click on the wireless settings menu and open the Wi-Fi setup wizard. Follow the steps and enter the router credentials to connect to a wireless network.
Check if you have the latest OS and a stable router. Now, check whether you have placed the Canon printer and the PC near the router. Look at whether both the Canon printer model and PC share the same Wi-Fi. Now, try to install the software and try printing the files.
Go to an official Canon website and enter your Canon printer model. Click on your printer model and get a list of compatible Canon printer drivers. Choose a Canon TS3520 driver software and tap on the download button. Now, follow the driver installer and complete the driver installation steps.
All the latest versions of Windows, MAC, and Android OS are compatible. Upgrade the OS and try making use of the print features linked with the Canon TS3520 printer. Keep checking whether you have upgraded the driver to get the best print features.