Canon PIXMA TS 3322
Canon TS 3322 Wireless Setup
Canon TS 3322 printer setup is an incredible printer with a pack of all features. To make the printing process even more comfortable. It enables general features like Print, Copy, and Scan. It also enhances the workability using the Wireless option.
Wireless setup on the Canon TS 3322 printer makes the printing process in no time with rich quality. Mobile print capabilities are AirPrint, Mopria, Print Services, and Canon print app. It has a scanner type if flatbed with Ink compatibility.Enjoy all these in one compact package! Please Click here to see more similar models
Are you unable to setup the Canon PIXMA TS3322 printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help!
Canon TS 3322 Driver download
- Install the try to connect the computer (Windows/MAC) to the stable power connection. Or else use the Canon manuals for printer setup.
- Provide an interface connection between computer and Canon printer using USB or Wireless.
- Receive the driver file either on the CD enclosed or using the driver download page.
- Reach the Official Canon website and click on the Drivers, Software, or Firmware option.
- Look for the desired driver apt for your windows/MACOS system.
- Further, click the download to complete the Canon setup.
- Finally, save the downloaded software file to the respective system. Follow on-screen prompts to install the downloaded Canon TS 3322 Driver software.
Canon wireless setup is the advanced setup to make the printing work even faster. Stay free from the connecting wires, and smartly get connected with wireless. To establish a quality wireless connection, get connected to the broad network with stable signal frequency. Start printing wirelessly using Canon TS 3322 wireless printer setup.
How to connect Canon TS 3322 wireless to Windows
- First, try to connect the printer setup like Canon printer, Windows.
- And a Wireless router to the standard power and network connection.
- Connect all the mentioned devices to the same network connection.
- Open the Windows control panel to select the Devices & Printers option on it.
- On the same page, select the Add printer option.
- And select the Canon TS 3322 printer using the detected printer list.
- Now, the printer or connected to the Windows using Canon TS 3322 Wireless setup.
- Ensure the network settings once again and if prompt.
- Enter the Network name and password to get connected to WiFi.
How to connect Canon TS 3322 wireless to Mac
- Connect the Canon printer and Mac computer to the stable power connection.
- Now, the printer and computer connect to the same WiFi network.
- On the Mac, open the Apple icon on the top left corner and click on the System preferences.
- Further, on the proceeding page, click on the Printers & Scanners icon or option.
- Tap the plus- sign to add the printer. Select the required Canon printer model to complete the Canon wireless setup.
- Link to the Canon TS 3322 printer driver using the given field and click on Add option.
- Enable your AirPrint feature if required using the Apple security ID & Password.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
- Use the compatible Windows/Mac. Control panel options like Printers, Scanners, Devices, and Printer.
- Further, use the network settings to begin the wireless setup and add the printer to it.
- Select the add printer option. Start the printing work using a wireless setup.
- All the Canon printer models are supported with both USB and Network connection types.
- Suppose the connected printer is supported with an Automatic interface connection. It fetches the receiving data and connects to the USB or Wireless.
- If it is a USB connection, ensure the USB connection before connecting to the port.
- Check the Canon TS 3322 printer turned ON and connected to the same WiFi network connection.
- Now, try to run the printer power cycle.
- Set the connected Canon printer as the default printer connection.
- Instead, use the Devices & Printers option and right-click the printer model to disable the offline. Or else, Clear and reset the services that manage the print queue.
- On the printer to Mac connection, check the Printer driver. If it is outdated, install the required new printer driver file.
- Look at the connecting cables or network connection. Try to provide a stable connection.
- Clear out the print queue and clear all the other issues, like paper jam, loose connections on the Mac to printer connection.
- First, complete the Canon TS 3322 printer setup using a compatible device on connection.
- Turn on the printer and use the printer control panel.
- To start the Wireless configuration option. (hold the wireless button if available with buttons)
- Choose the wireless setup methods from the screen. Then, connect the Canon printer to the wireless setup.
- Check the software details to install it again with an updated version. Enable the active network connection to the connected router.
- Try to share the Wireless network connection to the router. Restart the setup.
- Try to connect all the printer setup devices like the computer, printer, and router to the same WiFi connection.
- Open the Official Canon website and click on the driver download page.
- On the driver download page, select the Drivers & software or firmware to get the printers list.
- Select the desired Canon TS 3322 printer driver and click on add printer option.
- Canon TS 3322 printer setup is ready to access on Windows, Mac, and Android OS.
- Always download the latest version to the compatible device requirements.
- Ensure the software details while the desired software download process the printer setup.