Canon PIXMA TR8620
Canon TR8620 Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma TR 8620 is an all-in-one wireless printer. It comes with an automatic document feeder to print files on time. Use genuine ink cartridges and Canon printing sheets to get quality printouts. Canon Pixma provides smudge-proof and fade-resistant printouts. Connect the Pixma TR 8621 printer to Wi-Fi and get printouts from anywhere you are.
Get assured quality printouts with our all-new Canon Pixma TR 8620 printer. Canon saves time and assures high-quality business and home printouts all the time.Enjoy all these in one compact package! Please click here to see more similar models
PIXMA TR8620 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon Pixma TR8620 Driver
- Upgrade Windows OS and disable firewall settings.
- Go to a web browser on Windows and land on an official Canon website.
- Tap on your Pixma TR 8620 printer model and go to the driver section.
- Get a list of compatible drivers and choose a Canon TR 8620 driver to download.
- Now, double-click on the driver files and open an on-screen driver installer.
- Follow the driver installation instructions listed on the on-screen installer.
- Pick a network type and wait for the driver to install on your Windows PC.
- Power up your Macintosh and accept all the third-party App terms.
- Go to a web browser on MAC and find an official Canon Pixma website.
- Locate your TR 8620 printer model and Click on the driver menu.
- Get a list of available drivers compatible with your MAC OS.
- Now, download a Canon Pixma TR 8620 driver and open the driver files.
- Get an on-screen driver installer and follow the installation steps.
- Pick a network type to connect to the printer and wait for the Canon Printer driver to install.
Canon TR8620 Wireless Setup
- Switch on Windows PC, router, and Canon Pixma TR 8620 printer.
- Place your Canon Pixma printer model and PC near the router.
- Go to the control panel of the TR 8620 printer and click on the home menu.
- Choose settings and navigate to the wireless LAN settings present.
- Open the wireless setup window on-screen and follow the steps.
- Enter the router credentials and click on the continue button present.
- Now, connect your Windows PC and the Canon Pixma printer to the same Wi-Fi.
- At first, power up your MAC, Canon Pixma TR 8620, and router.
- Place your TR 8620 printer and PC within the network coverage area.
- Now, go to the control panel of the TR printer series and click home.
- Choose settings and get along with the network settings menu.
- Pick the wireless settings icon and open the Wi-Fi setup wizard screen.
- Follow the instructions and enter the username and password of the router.
- Now, affix your MAC PC and the Pixma TR 8620 to the same Wi-Fi.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Switch on your Windows or MAC PC at first. Now, switch on your TR 8620 printer and the router present next to it. Go to the control panel and tap on the Wi-Fi settings. Now, open the Wi-Fi setup wizard and follow the wireless setup steps. Enter the passphrase and connect your printer and PC to the Wi-Fi at ease.
Canon Pixma TR 8620 printer is compatible with both the USB and Wi-Fi. But affix any network mode at a time to print your files at ease. Either connect your TR 8620 to a PC with a USB cable or Wi-Fi. With a Wi-Fi connection, you can print business files from any place you are.
Update the Windows OS and tap on the Windows button. Choose the devices and printers menu and find your TR 8620 printer model. Right-click on your TR printer and click on the active printer status. Now, reboot your printer and check if your printer is active and ready to print.
Power up your MAC PC and update the OS installed in your MAC PC. Now, click on the Apple menu and go to the system preferences option. Click on the printers and scanners menu to find your TR printer series. Pick your printer model and right-click on it. Now, choose the active printer status and continue to print at ease.
Go to the printer control panel and tap on the Wi-Fi LAN settings. Now, click on the wireless setup wizard and get on-screen Wi-Fi setup steps. Follow the steps and type the username and password of the wireless network. Now, get your Canon Pixma TR 8620 printer connected to a wireless network. Also, affix your PC to the same Wi-Fi and continue to print from any place you are.
Check if your router is near the Canon Pixma printer and the PC. Now, look at whether the network signal is stable and without interruptions. Next, uninstall the corrupted driver on your PC and go to a browser. Find an official Canon website and install the latest TR 8620 driver on your PC.
Go to an official Canon website and search for your TR printer model. Click on your printer model and go to the downloads menu. Now, hit the driver option and search for a compatible Canon Pixma TR 8620 driver. Download the driver and carry out the driver installation steps. Choose a network type and wait for the TR 8620 driver to install on your PC.