Canon Pixma TR8520 printer is the best fit for both home and office purposes with its multiple features. With individual trays for special sheets and 5-ink system, print impressive quality photos in a snap. Also, this printer prints wirelessly from every compatible device, including smartphones and iPods.
What’s more? Now scan and store the files and images you wish with the dedicated memory card slots and USB drive slots for accessing the memory devices. Also, scanning and printing are now fun with the Bluetooth feature!Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA TR8520
PIXMA TR8520 Setup Drivers and Downloads
PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Setup
Now Setup Canon Pixma TR8520 wireless with a Windows computer and the right set of drivers and software. Here are the instructions for Canon TR8520 Printer Wireless Setup:
- Initially, connect the printer and the Windows computer to the network.
- Next, connect Pixma TR8520 to the Windows with a USB cable to initiate the Wireless Setup process.
- Then, download and run the Canon printer driver and software, setup wizard.
- Next, follow the installation instructions on the wizard screen to proceed further.
- Midway the process, the installation wizard throws the connectivity page.
- Here, select the Wireless connection mode for a wireless setup.
- After that, enter your Wifi network details into the space to establish a secure connection to the network.
- To connect Canon Pixma TR8520 to Windows wireless, go to the Windows Control Panel.
- Here, under the Devices menu, check if your Canon printer is available.
- If yes, click on it to add it to the Windows wireless.
- In case your printer name is not available, reach our experts to add it manually.
Canon Pixma TR8520 printer Wireless Setup to MAC is similar to that of a Windows device. To begin with, the setup, connect the MAC to a secure and stable wireless network. Then, follow the instructions below to connect Pixma TR8520 to MAC wireless.
- Initially, use the USB cable from the pack to establish a temporary connection between the Canon Pixma printer and the MAC.
- Next, download the compatible Canon Pixma TR8520 to the MAC.
- Now, initiate the Canon Software installation and follow the steps to proceed with the Pixma TR8520 Wireless Setup MAC.
- While proceeding with the wireless setup, the wizard asks for selecting the connectivity mode.
- Here select the Wireless connection and complete the Wireless Setup by entering the Wifi network details.
- After that, on your MAC device, click on the Apple icon and then go to Systems & Preferences.
- Then, check for your Wireless Canon printer name under the available devices.
- In case your printer name is not on the list, call us or chat with us for adding your printer to MAC.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Now setup Canon TR8520 printer wireless on Windows or MAC with the compatible drivers and software. Here, you can use the USB cable for wired and the Wifi details for the Wireless connection.
It is easy to use either the USB or the Wireless mode for Canon Pixma TR8520 Setup. Either way, you need the latest and the compatible full set canon printer drivers and software.
To fix the “Printer Offline” error message, restart all the devices within the wireless network. Now, try to reprint the files from the Windows. If the same error recurs, connect with us, and we fix it for you.
To begin with, the basic fix, disconnect the Canon Pixma printer from the MAC device. Then, restart the printer and reconnect it to the MAC wireless. If the Printer Offline error persists, call our experts for an immediate solution.
On the printer touch panel, go to the WLAN Settings option using the arrow keys. Then, initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions on the touch screen. Finally, enter your wifi network details to complete the wireless setup.
To begin with, the basic troubleshooting for the Canon Pixma TR8520 Software installation, uninstall all printer drivers. Remove all the Canon driver and software files from the computer. Then, reinstall the drivers and software from the CD or the Website. For further help, connect with our professionals.
Canon TR8520 is not compatible with the Windows XP OS version. However, it supports Windows 10/8/8.1/7 (SP1), and Mac OS X 10.10 to 10.12 (Sierra).
- To begin with, Canon Pixma TR8520 Driver and software installation from the website, check your computer OS version.
- Next, get the latest and the compatible driver and software for your computer.
- Then, run the downloaded driver and software installer.
- Here, select the connection mode between the printer and the network.
- After that, go through the steps for installing the software.