Canon PIXMA TR4570
Canon TR4570 Wireless Setup
Canon TR4570 is a compact all-in-one office printer with many print features. It is a sleek and automatic 2-sided printing device. You can print, copy, scan, and fax files on time with the Canon TR4570 printer. Connect your Canon printer to Wi-Fi and start printing files online. It can fit into a smaller space and save time on printing your files at ease. Choose only the genuine ink cartridges to get high-yield in a short time. Continue printing business files and more with the Canon printer at ease. Enjoy all these in one compact package! Please Click here to see more similar models
PIXMA TR4570 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon TR4570 Driver Download
- Power up your computer and upgrade the OS of your computer device.
- Next, go to the firewall settings and enable all the third-party terms.
- Land on a secure web browser and select an official Canon website.
- Find your Canon TR4570 printer model and double-click on it.
- Get a list of compatible drivers on-screen and pick one driver to download.
- Download the Canon TR4570 driver on the computer and wait for some time.
- Now, double-click on the downloaded driver files and get an installer.
- Follow the driver installation guidelines and choose a network type to proceed.
- The Canon TR4570 driver will now install on your device.
Canon TR4570 wireless printer setup is simple and easy to print. Now, you can print from the comfort of wherever you are. Connect your Canon TR4570 printer to Wi-Fi and print from a tablet, smartphone, and more. The wireless printer setup is in use by business personnel to get instant printouts.
How to connect Canon TR 4570 Wireless to Windows?
- Power up your MAC system and upgrade the MAC OS to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
- Now, go to the printer and turn it on. Also, place your printer within the coverage area of the router.
- Go to the control panel of your Canon printer and click on the home button.
- Now, choose the settings menu and click on the network settings icon to proceed.
- Next, select the wireless settings menu and open the wizard with the Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Get along with the Wi-Fi setup instructions and enter the network name.
- Now, type the network password and click on the continue button.
- Wait for your MAC PC and the Canon TR4570 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
How to connect Canon TR 4570 Wireless to Mac?
- Switch on your Windows PC and go to the OS and upgrade it to proceed.
- Now, switch on your Canon TR4570 printer and the router.
- Place your PC and Canon TR4570 printer within the network area of the router.
- Now, go to the control panel of your Canon printer model and tap on the home button.
- Choose the settings menu and continue with clicking on the network settings option.
- Choose wireless settings and hit open the wireless setup wizard on-screen.
- Follow the Wi-Fi setup steps and enter the network name and WEP key.
- Wait for the Canon TR4570 printer and Windows PC to connect to Wi-Fi.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Go to the control panel of your printer model and choose the home icon. Click on the settings menu and click on the network settings option to continue. Now, pick wireless settings and proceed with opening the wireless setup wizard. Follow the steps and enter the network name and password to connect to Wi-Fi.
Every Canon printer model supports a USB cable connection and a wireless connection. But you cannot set up any printer for both the network connection at the same time. Use any one of the connectivity methods at a time to get the best printing results.
Go to the Windows settings and click on the devices and printers menu. Look for your Canon printer model in the list and tap on it. Now, right-click on your Canon printer model and disable the offline printer status. Your Canon TR4570 printer will turn online and print files at ease.
Open the Apple menu and hit on the system preferences menu. Now, choose the printers and scanners option. Find your Canon printer model and right-click on it. Tap on the active printer status and wait for the printer to turn online. Assign print tasks and check if your Canon TR4570 is ready to print.
Go to the control panel of your Canon TR4570 printer. Now, tap on the home button and choose the settings menu. Open the network settings option and pick the wireless settings menu. Now, follow the steps from the wireless setup wizard and enter the router credentials. The Canon TR4570 printer will connect to Wi-Fi.
Check if your router is stable and active. Look at whether your Canon TR4570 printer is sharing active Wi-Fi with the router. Also, connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi and place it near the router. Now, continue installing the printer software without any errors.
Open a browser and search for the Canon website online. Type your Canon printer model and tap on it. Get a list of available Canon printer drivers and double-click on it. Next, download compatible driver software and open an installer. Proceed with the driver installer and wait for the driver to install.
Canon TR4570 printer is compatible with MAC, Windows, and Android OS. Look at the highest Windows and MAC versions to get your Canon printer to work without hassles. Canon supports the latest Android version to print with a tablet, smartphone, and more.