Canon PIXMA TR4520
Canon TR4520 Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma TR4520 printer offers the best cost-effective printing solutions. This printer has a Hybrid ink system that prints high-definition files and photos. Also, now connect the TR4520 printer wirelessly to any compatible device, including smartphones. What’s more? This printer has an in-built ADF and fax technology to save time on printing.
Now, print borderless photos with high-quality and enjoy auto 2-sided printing features. The best part is, this printer has an intelligent Auto on/off feature. This helps with saving power when the printer is idle. Now connect the printer to both device and network wireless. Enjoy all these in one compact package! Please Click here to see more similar models
PIXMA TR4520 Setup Drivers and Downloads
How to connect Canon TR 4520 Wireless to Windows?
Now you can connect the Canon Pixma TR4520 printer to a computer wireless easy. Here are the easy instructions for Wireless setup with a Windows computer.
- To begin with, download the PIXMA TR4520 setup compatible driver version for your Windows computer.
- Then, run the software installation wizard and install the software to Windows.
- Along with, connect the printer to the Windows computer temporarily with a USB cable.
- Note: Do not connect the printer and the computer until the wizard prompts.
- After that, connect the printer to the wireless network with the wireless setup wizard option.
- Once the printer and the Windows computer are connected to the wireless network, proceed with connecting them.
- Then, Turn on the Windows device Control Panel, go to the Devices and Printers option.
- After that, you can see the list of all available devices nearby ready for a connection.
- Then, from this list, select your wireless printer name and add it to the Windows device.
- In case, If your Pixma TR4520 printer is not on the list, add it manually and for further assistance on Pixma TR4520 Wireless Setup with Windows, call us.
How to connect Canon TR 4520 Wireless to Mac?
Now connect the Canon Pixma TR4520 printer to MAC in a snap. For this, get the latest printer drivers and software to the MAC device. Here are the easy steps to complete Wireless Setup on MAC.
- Firstly, connect the Canon Pixma TR4520 printer to the network with the LAN cable or the USB cable.
- Next, connect the MAC computer and the Canon Pixma TR4520 printer temporarily with a USB cable.
- After that, download the compatible PIXMA TR4520 setup driver to the MAC and run the installation wizard.
- Here, follow the instructions and choose the connectivity mode as the Wireless connection.
- Now, the wizard prompts to disconnect the USB cable from the computer to the printer. Then it pops a screen to enter the Wifi name and the password.
- After connecting the printer to the wifi network, connect it to the MAC wireless.
- On the MAC computer, click on the Apple icon and then got o Systems & Preferences.
- Here, check for your printer name under the list of available devices.
- In case your printer name is not visible, add it manually.
- For assistance on wireless setup, reach our expert through call or chat.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Setup Canon Pixma TR4520 printer easy with the latest set of drivers and software. The basic setup follows 2 major steps – Connect the printer, download, and install the drivers. For further instructions on the Canon Pixma TR4520 printer setup, connect with our experts.
Yes, you can setup a Pixma TR4520 printer for both wired and wireless connection. Here, you should download and install the full feature drivers and software that supports both USB and Wireless connection. For more information on Canon Setup, call us or chat with us.
Usually, a little tweak and twist in the connectivity should fix the error. Verify the connection stability between the printer and the Wifi network. Then try disconnecting and reconnecting the printer from the Wifi network. If the error pops again, connect with our experts for further assistance.
You can fix the Printer Offline error message on MAC easy. Check the connection status between the Canon Pixma TR4520 printer and the Wifi Network. Then try removing the Canon Pixma TR4520 printer from the MAC device list and re-add it. For further troubleshooting, contact our experts.
Yes, you can now connect the Canon TR4520 printer to the Wifi Network using the Printer Control panel. Firstly, navigate to the Network Setting menu using the arrow keys on the Printer Panel. Then, select the Wifi Settings and follow the instructions on the screen. Type in the network password with the touch keypad and complete the wireless setup process.
To begin with, the fix, disconnect the printer from the network, and reconnect it. Then, uninstall all the Canon printer driver files from the computer and download the latest driver versions. Finally, reinstall the software to the computer with the instructions from the wizard. For further assistance, connect with us.
In case you do not have the TR 4520 Printer driver installation CD, you can download the latest drivers from the website.
- To begin with, identify the OS version of your computer to get the latest drivers and software.
- Next, download the latest and the compatible driver files to the computer and run the installer.
- Here, follow the instructions from the installation wizard screen.
- Midway the process, the wizard prompts to select the connection mode between the printer and the network.
- Here, choose between the wired or the wireless mode accordingly.
- Finally, complete the Pixma TR4520 installation process successfully.
- If you face any difficulty with finding the latest and the compatible version of Canon Pixma TR4520 drivers, call us.
Canon Pixma TR4520 is compatible with Windows, MAC, Android, and iOS. The Windows-compatible OS versions are 32 and 64 bits of Windows 10, 8.1, and Windows 7 Service Pack 1. Similarly, the compatible MAC OS versions are Mac OS X v10.10 - macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).