Meet all your printing needs with the Pixma Pro 100 printer. The eight ink cartridges combined with ChromaLife 100+ system offers vivid color prints. The best part is the two-way paper feeder for easy paper handling. Now print from iOS devices by enabling the AirPrint feature.
Now, print borderless photos and documents from any device or email at ease. The mobile printing solutions – Cloud Print, and Mopria enable printing any number of files from your mobile devices or cloud services. You can use Ethernet, wifi, and hi-speed USB as connectivity options.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA PRO100
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Wireless Setup
To begin with, connect Canon Pro 100 to a wifi network with the easy wireless setup process. You can connect to the network and device through a proper wireless network. To start the wireless setup, follow the instructions below.
- Firstly, ensure that your router has a WPS pushbutton. Now, turn on the printer and the router.
- Secondly, press and hold the wifi button on the Canon Pro-100 panel.
- Then,hold the button until you see the power light flashes once.
- After that, the wifi button turns blue and flashes, indicating that the printer is ready for a wireless connection.
- Then, push the WPS button on your router within 120 seconds to establish a wireless connection.
- Then, proceed to download Canon Pro-100 setup driver on your Windows.
- After that, choose the latest Pixma Pro-100 drivers and software and run the software installer.
- While installing the software, add your Pro-100 printer to Windows on the “Add a Printer” screen.
Lastly, select your Pro 100 printer name from the list and print a test file
To connect Pixma Pro 100 to wifi in a snap, proceed with the WPS pushbutton setup. Before initiating the setup process, ensure that your router is compatible with the WPS pushbutton. Here are the complete steps for a flawless wireless setup.
- To begin with, switch on your printer and router and get them ready for the wireless setup.
- Then, on the printer, press and hold the Wireless icon. Hold it until the power button blinks once.
- Then, release it and check whether the wifi button is blue and blinking.
- After that, press the “WPS Pushbutton” on the router in less than 2 minutes.
- After that,proceed with connecting the PRO-100 to MAC wireless.
- For this, download and install the latest Canon Pro-100 setup drivers on the Mac desktop.
- Then, in the middle of the installation, the “Add a Printer” window pops up.
- After that, the wizard displays the nearby wireless devices from which, choose your printer. This adds Pro 100 to MAC wireless.
- Finally, print a test page to verify the connection.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Download the compatible wireless printer drivers for the Mac/Windows. Install the printer driver and select the connection type as “Wireless.” Then, add the printer to your Mac/Windows computer. For more details, contact our experts.
You can use both USB and wireless connection for Canon Pixma Pro100. Now, select the connection type during the software download. Then, choose either “USB” or “wireless” when the wizard prompts and follow the on-screen instructions.
Now, clear the Printer Offline issue by deleting the existing printer driver from the computer. Next, remove the pending print jobs from the print queue. Lastly, restart the devices and download the recent printer drivers. If the same error reappears, connect with our experts for assistance.
You can always get the printer online by removing the existing drivers from the MAC. After that, select the latest drivers to reinstall it to your Mac. If you notice the same error message again, restart the devices and try printing. You can also call our experts for an immediate fix.
Canon Pro100 printer has a single wireless icon to activate the wireless connection. Now, press and hold that button to enable the wifi connection. If you have any queries on wireless setup, then you can talk to our printer experts.
You can visit the product driver page from your browser to download Canon drivers.
- Now, select the suitable driver package for the Canon Pixma Pro 100.
- Download the drivers from the list and run the installation wizard.
- Next, proceed further with the on-screen instructions.
- In case of further assistance, connect with our experienced technician. We help you with the steps for Canon Pixma Pro 100 driver download.
Here is the list of compatible OS versions for the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer. It supports both Windows and Mac OS versions.
Windows OS: Windows 7, 7SP1, and Vista SP1, Vista SP2, and XP-3 32-bit processor.
Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.5 – 10.9.