The PIXMA MG3620 allows you to print conveniently with ultimate quality. You can enjoy virtual printing when connected to a wireless network. Auto duplex and mobile printing is an added advantage for your printing need. Now scan and print documents from any mobile device with the Canon Print App.
AirPrint Feature enables printing from iPad, iPod, or iPhone without any additional software. Similarly, you can use Mopria and Google Cloud Print services for Android devices. Get clear and sharp prints with the maximum color resolution of 4800 x 1200.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA MG3620
PIXMA MG3620 Setup Drivers and Downloads
PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Setup
Now, connect the Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer to the wireless network with the latest setup file. Connect the printer to a wifi network to enable multiple features. For activating the wireless printing features, follow the steps below.
- To begin with, switch on the printer and wait until the printer is idle.
- Then, press the wifi button and hold it until the power light glows twice.
- Therefore, the wifi light turns blue and flashes faster and the flashing wifi light indicates a stable wireless connection.
- After that, download the Canon PIXMA MG3620 setup driver to add it to the Windows device.
- Then, install the Canon PIXMA MG3620 setup driver with the on-screen instructions.
- Then the wizard displays the available wireless devices on the “Add Printer” window.
- After that, select your PIXMA MG 3620 printer to connect wireless to the Windows.
- Lastly, verify the wireless connection by printing a test document.
Canon MG 3620 supports wireless connection with MAC similar to Windows. You may need a stable wireless connection and the network details for the setup. Then, follow the upcoming procedures to connect the MG3620 printer to a network.
- To begin with, ensure the printer is on and ready for the wireless setup process.
- After that, press the printer wifi icon and hold it until the Power light blinks twice.
- Then, you can see the wifi icon on and blinking, which denotes the wireless connection.
- Then, go to the MAC device to download the Canon PIXMA MG3620 setup compatible printer drivers.
- After that, add your printer wireless to the Mac using the “Add Printer” window.
- Then, the wizard lists all the wireless devices within the range.
- After that, select the Canon MG3620 printer to add it to the Mac wireless.
- In case, If any queries on the wireless printer setup, please chat with us or call our toll-free number.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Download the Canon drivers and software to the computer/laptop. Then initiate the setup wizard. Here, select the connection mode as “wireless.” For queries on the wireless setup, call us for a solution.
We recommend the wireless connection as it is easy to setup. It supports maximum features and offers convenience. For a wireless connection, download the drivers and choose “wireless” as the connectivity mode. Reach our experts to download the compatible drivers for your printer and computer.
The pending print jobs may cause a Printer Offline error. To fix this, open the Print Queue, clear all the on-going print jobs. Then, restart the device and reprint the documents. Call us for the printer assistance if the error recurs.
Once you notice the Printer Offline error, restart the printer. Then, disconnect your printer and Mac and the wifi. After that, reconnect the devices after 10-30 seconds. Now, retry printing to check if the issue is resolved. If not, connect with our printer expert for an immediate fix.
Whenever you choose the incompatible driver to download, this error pops. To clear this error, select the compatible drivers and download them. Perform all the steps on the screen for successful software installation. You can also dial our toll-free number and get the solution instantly.
Choosing incompatible drivers may cause software installation errors. However, you can rectify it with the right drivers for the printer. If you face any issues with identifying and downloading the driver, call us.
- Without installation CD, you can download the Canon MG3620 printer driver.
- Open the browser and go to the driver download page.
- Now, depending on the computer OS and printer model, download the driver.
- After that, follow the wizard instructions to install the driver.
- The wizard may ask permission to install the Canon drivers to the computer.
- Lastly, choose the connection type to complete the software installation.
Yes, you can connect the Windows 8 laptop/computer to your new MG3620 printer. Your printer can also connect to the following OS versions.Suitable Windows OSWindows 10, 8.1 OS, and 7Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)Suitable Mac OSMac OS X v 10.7.5 to 10.10 versions