Canon PIXMA MG 2525
Canon MG 2525 Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma MG 2525 is an all-in-one multifunctional printer model. Connect the Pixma MG 2525 printer to a wireless network and print. It is one of the advanced printer models to print, scan, and copy files. Get quality printouts with the all-in-one Canon MG 2525 printer.
Assign print tasks from wherever you are with a wireless-enabled printer. Affix the printer to a smartphone, tablet, or more, and print in no time. The wireless printing feature simplifies print tasks and saves time.Enjoy all these in one compact package! Please Click here to see more similar models
Are you unable to setup the Canon PIXMA MG2525 printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help!
Canon PIXMA MG 2525 Driver
- At first, switch on the Windows PC and update the Windows OS version.
- Now, go to a Windows browser and find an official Canon website online.
- Click on the Pixma MG 2525 printer model and get a list of available drivers.
- Choose a compatible MG 2525 driver and download all the driver files.
- Now, open a driver installer screen and follow the driver setup guidelines.
- Pick a network type and install the Canon Pixma MG 2525 driver in no time.
- Power up the MAC PC and update the MAC OS installed on the PC.
- Now, move to the firewall settings and disable all the App protection.
- Find an official Canon website from a secure MAC browser on the PC.
- Click on the MG 2525 printer model and get a list of compatible drivers.
- Choose a driver and download all the MG 2525 driver files on the MAC.
- Now, open an installer and follow the MG 2525 driver installation steps.
- Choose a network type and wait for the Canon MG 2525 driver to install.
Canon PIXMA MG 2525 Wireless Setup
- Switch on the Windows PC, MG2525 printer, and router.
- Place the Windows PC and MG 2525 printer near the router.
- Now, go to the control panel settings of the Pixma MG 2525 printer.
- Click on the network settings menu and access the wireless settings.
- Now, open the wireless setup wizard and do all the steps listed on-screen.
- Enter the Wi-Fi name and password and click on the enter button.
- Connect the PC and Canon MG2525 printer to Wi-Fi and print online.
- Power up the MAC and install the latest OS on the MAC PC.
- Switch on the Canon Pixma MG 2525 printer and go to the control panel.
- Choose the home menu and navigate to the settings menu under it.
- Choose the network settings and view all the options under wireless settings.
- Now, open the Wi-Fi setup wizard and follow the wireless setup guidelines.
- Enter the Wi-Fi name and password and click continue to proceed.
- Affix the MAC and the MG 2525 printer to a wireless network.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Go to the control panel of the Canon Pixma MG2525 printer. Choose the home button and go to the settings icon. Now, tap on the network settings and find the wireless settings option. Open the setup wizard and follow the wireless setup instructions on-screen. Now, enter the Wi-Fi credentials and continue to print online.
Connect the MG2525 to the Windows/MAC PC with a wired or wireless network. Print at ease with the USB cable connection or Wi-Fi. Connecting the MG printer to the PC with Wi-Fi is no more a hassle. Print files from wherever you are with the MG 2525 printer online.
Open your Windows PC and go to the Windows settings menu. Tap on the devices and printers menu and click on the MG 2525 printer. Click on the active printer status and reboot the MG2525 printer. Now, continue to print the business files with no hassles all the time.
Switch on the MAC PC and go to the Apple menu on your MAC. Choose the system preferences menu and click on the printers menu. Choose the MG2525 printer and click on the active printer status. Now, reboot the printer model and continue to print at ease with no hassles.
Go to the control panel of the MG 2525 printer and click the home icon. Choose settings and move towards the options of the network settings. Now, click on the wireless menu and open the Wi-Fi setup window. Follow the wireless setup steps and connect the MG 2525 printer to Wi-Fi.
Remove the corrupted driver and the MG2525 printer from the PC. Now, go to an official Canon website to install an updated driver. Add the Pixma MG 2525 printer to the PC and continue to print. Assign print tasks and check if the printer and the driver are compatible.
Go to an official Canon website and click on the MG 2525 printer. Now, get a list of compatible drivers and pick a driver to download. Download all the driver files and open a driver installer on-screen window. Follow the driver setup steps and choose a network type of your choice.
Canon Pixma MG 2525 printer supports all the latest versions of the OS. Upgrade the Windows and MAC OS to get the best print performance. Now, connect the MG 2525 printer to the Windows or MAC PC and print at ease. Upgrade the PC OS and get many print features.