Canon PIXMA MG 2522
Canon MG 2522 Wireless Setup
Canon MG 2522 is an all-new printer with many print, scan, and fax features. Get stunning quality prints with the all-new printer model. Save time and space with the sleek model and the auto feeder technology. Also, connect the MG 2522 printer to Wi-Fi and print files online with no hassles. Canon MG comes with many print features that make the printing process simple. Install all Canon software to extract the best print features from the device. Enjoy printing the need with the MG 2522 printer.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon PIXMA MG 2522 Driver
- Switch on the Windows PC and land on a secure Windows browser.
- Disable third-party App protection and search for an official Canon website.
- Enter the printer model and tap on the compatible driver menu.
- Get a list of drivers and download the Canon MG 2522 driver.
- Next, open an installer and choose a network type to install the MG2522 driver.
- Wait for the Canon MG 2522 driver to install on the Windows PC.
- Now, affix the Canon printer to the Windows and print in no time.
- Power up the MAC PC and land on a secure Apple browser.
- Go to an official Canon website and find the MG 2522 printer.
- Tap on the driver button and get a list of compatible MG 2522 drivers.
- Download a driver file and open the Canon MG 2522 driver installation wizard.
- Pick a network type to connect MG 2522 driver with the printer.
- Now, wait for the Canon MG 2522 driver to install on the MAC PC.
- >Assign a print task and check if the MG 2522 driver is reliable.
Canon PIXMA MG 2522 wireless Setup
- Switch on the PC, MG 2522 printer, and place them near the router.
- Now, go to the control panel settings of the printer and tap on home.
- Choose the settings menu and navigate to the Wi-Fi wizard option.
- Open the wizard and follow the Canon MG 2522 wireless setup steps.
- Enter the router credentials and wait for the MG 2522 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, connect the Windows PC also to the same wireless network.
- Assign a print task online and check the stability of your wireless network.
- Power up theMAC PC and check if your MAC is near the router.
- Also, switch on the Canon MG 2522 printer and place it near the router.
- Now, go to the control panel settings of the printer and tap settings.
- Pick the wireless LAN menu and go to the wireless setup wizard screen.
- Follow the steps and enter the network password to connect the printer.
- Now, connect the MG printer and MAC to the same wireless network.
- Continue to print online with the Canon MG 2522 printer at ease.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
At first, install an updated driver compatible with both the USB and Wi-Fi. Next, place the Canon MG printer close to the computer and the router. Connect a USB cable between the devices or affix the PC and printer to Wi-Fi. Assign a print task and check if you get quality printouts all the time.
Switch on the Windows and go to the Windows icon on the bottom left corner. Choose settings and move to the devices and printers icon on the PC. Choose your MG 2522 printer and right-click on it. Now, choose the "Set as default" menu and reboot the MG printer model.
Switch on the MAC and go to the Apple menu in the bottom left corner. Choose system preferences and pick the printer menu to view a list of printers. Tap on the printer model and select the "Set as default" menu. Now, reboot the printer and wait for it to turn active.
- Power up the PC and place it near the access point.
- Also, switch on the MG printer and place it next to the access point.
- Go to the control panel settings of the MG 2522 printer.
- Click home and select the wireless LAN settings menu.
- Open the MG 2522 wireless setup wizard and follow the steps.
- Enter the router credentials and affix the Canon MG 2522 to Wi-Fi.
- Also, connect the PC to the same Wi-Fi and print online at ease.
Remove the corrupted driver and the MG printer model from the PC. Now, go to an official Canon website and tap on the MG 2522 printer model. Download a compatible MG 2522 driver and follow the on-screen installation steps. Pick a network type to install the driver and connect to the PC.
Open a browser on the PC and find an official Canon website online. Enter the printer model and go to the driver menu to view a list of drivers. Choose a compatible Canon MG 2522 driver and download it. Now, open an installer and carry out the MG 2522 driver setup steps.
You can go with all the latest MAC and Windows OS versions. Check for the latest OS updates and install them on the PC. Now, check for the latest driver updates and install them too. Assign a print task and check if the OS and driver are compatible.