MEGA TANK G7020 printer is suitable for both the home office and small office printing. You can print a variety of documents at optimal speed with G7020. This printer completes high-volume printing easy and quick with a 350-sheet paper tray. The integrated ink tanks offer lab-quality prints and also a mess-free refilling.
Now, you can enjoy a resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. Print from your iOS device with AirPrint Service. You can use either the Ethernet or wifi feature to connect to a stable network. What’s more? Now print from compatible smartphone wireless with the Canon Print app.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA G7020 Mega Tank
PIXMA G7020 Mega Tank Setup Drivers and Downloads
PIXMA G7020 Mega Tank Wireless Setup
Before you connect the G7020 printer to the available network, ensure the compatibility. Firstly, connect the Windows computer to the wireless network. After that, follow the instructions below to connect G7020 and wireless network.
- To begin with, complete the MEGA TANK G7020 wireless setup, download the Canon wireless drivers.
- Then, install the software through the installation wizard on the Windows.
- Then, you may get the prompt to connect the USB cable temporarily.
- After that, attach the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Note: Establish a USB connection with the printer only if the wizard prompts.
- After that, initiate the WLAN Setup file.
- Then, add the printer to the Windows device with the computer control panel.
- Then, select Devices and Printers option.
- After that, the screen displays the wireless devices that are ready for a connection.
- Finally,from the list, now choose the MEGA TANK G7020 printer to add to Windows.
- Incase,If you need any assistance with the wireless printer setup, connect with us.
Verify the compatibility check before connecting G7020 Wireless to MAC. Then proceed with the MEGA TANK G7020 wireless setup.
- Now, use the USB cable for the temporary connection between the Mac and MEGA TANK G7020.
- Then, download the latest G7020 printer drivers and the setup file to the Mac.
- Next, install the MEGA TANK G7020 drivers. Then initiate the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- While proceeding the installation process, select the setup mode as Wireless.
- Before connecting to the wireless network, detach the connected USB cable.
- After that, type the wifi name and password on the pop-up screen from the setup wizard.
- Now, from your Mac device, choose the Apple menu.
- Next, look for the Systems & Preferences option to check your printer name under the available devices list.
- Here, select your printer name from the wireless device list.
- If the printer is not on the list, ask our experts to connect G7020 to MAC wireless.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Usually, to start with the wireless connection for the printer and the MAC or Windows, download the drivers. Downloading the drivers pops a connection screen. Here, select the Wireless mode and complete the setup with the network details.
To begin with, verify the network connection for your printer. While checking the connection, check if the router is on and connected to the wireless network. Next, clear any pending print job in the print queue. If nothing fixes the error, reach us, and we assist you with the solution.
With easy troubleshooting steps, you can solve the printer offline issue. Before trying any troubleshooting steps, it is better to check the network stability. Then, re-connect G7020 to the network and refresh the settings. For more detailed instructions, contact our technical specialist.
Yes, the buttons on the printer panel can be used for Canon MEGA TANK G7020 wireless setup. Now, go to the control panel and tap the WLAN option. Next, select your wifi network and type the password.
It is easy to fix the software installation issue with basic troubleshooting. Now, clear the Canon driver file from the printer. Next, reinstall the compatible drivers. If you are unable to reinstall the printer software, call us.
It is now easy to download the drivers without the installation CD. Now, the detailed instructions for downloading the Canon MEGA TANK G7020 printer driver are here.
- Initially, know the computer OS to identify the right set of printer drivers.
- Then, download the suitable printer driver files for your computer.
- Now, install the driver through the built-in installer on the device.
- When you get prompts for the network connection, select the connection mode accordingly.
- Next, print the network report to verify if the settings are valid.
- If you need assistance with finding the compatible drivers for your computer version, ask our experts.
You can connect with selective OS versions that are compatible with G7020. Here is the list of supported Windows and MAC OS.
Windows 8.1 OS, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SPI, Windows Vista SP2
Windows Vista SP1, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Compatible Mac OS:
Mac OS X v 10.6.8 to v 10.9