Canon PIXMA G620
Canon Pixma G620 Mega Tank Wireless Setup
Canon G620 printer is a sleek all-in-one printer with all the print features. Connect the Canon G620 printer to the PC and enjoy printing files at ease. It is also a wireless-enabled printer that supports AirPrint, Cloud Print, and more.
It can fit into any space as it comes with a sleek printer model. Also, the Canon printer saves printing time with the automatic document feeder. Always insert genuine ink cartridges to get smudge-proof copies. Also, use only Canon-recommended printing sheets. Enjoy all these in one compact package! Please Click here to see more similar models
PIXMA G620 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon Pixma G620 Mege Tank Driver Downloadr
- Switch on the PC and check if the version number is the latest in the market.
- Else, upgrade the version number and go to the firewall settings.
- Enable all the third-party App permissions and go to a web browser.
- Choose an official Canon website online and enter the Canon printer model.
- Get a list of available drivers on-screen. Pick a driver compatible with the OS of the computer.
- Now, click on the download button and wait for the Canon G620 driver to download.
- Now, follow the driver installer and pick a network type to connect to the PC.
- The Canon G620 driver will install on the PC without hassles.
Most people nowadays prefer a wireless-enabled Canon printer to print online. Printing files from anywhere and at any time is the new trend now. So, affix the Canon G620 printer to a wireless network and start simplifying print tasks. Both Windows and MAC systems are compatible with a wireless-enabled printer.
Canon PIXMA G620 Mega Tank wireless Setup
- Switch on your MAC PC and look at whether you have upgraded the MAC OS.
- Now, power up the Canon G620 printer and the access point.
- Place the Canon printer and the PC within the network area of the router.
- Go to the control panel of the G620 printer and choose the home options.
- Pick the settings menu and open the network settings tab.
- Open the wireless settings tab and click on the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Follow the wizard steps and enter the name and password of the router.
- The Canon G620 printer will get a wireless connection to print online.
- Switch on the Windows computer and upgrade the Windows OS at first.
- Now, switch on the Canon G620 printer and place it next to the router.
- Go to the control panel of the G620 printer and click on the home button.
- Choose the settings menu and continue with picking the network settings icon.
- Now, choose the wireless settings option and open the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Follow the Wi-Fi setup steps and enter the collected Wi-Fi name and password.
- Wait for the Canon G620 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, affix the Windows PC also to the same wireless network and print online.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Go to the control panel of the G620 printer and click on the home icon. Choose the settings menu and click on the network settings option to continue. Tap on the wireless settings and open the Wi-Fi setup wizard. Get along with the setup steps and enter the router credentials to connect to Wi-Fi.
No, you cannot connect to both USB cable and Wi-Fi at the same time. Either affix your Canon G620 printer to the PC with a USB cable or Wi-Fi. Most businesses need a Wi-Fi connection to print their files from wherever they are. For home printing needs, you can continue with a USB cable connection.
Turn on the Windows PC and tap on the Windows icon to continue. Choose the settings menu and click on the devices and printers option. Next, find your Canon printer model and right-click on it to continue. Choose the active printer status and continue printing the files at ease.
Open the MAC system and click on the Apple menu to continue. Now, choose the system preferences menu and click on the printers and scanners option. Find the Canon printer model and right-click on it to disable the offline printer status. Now, assign print tasks and check if the Canon printer is ready to print.
Go to the control panel of the Canon printer. Choose the home icon and pick the network/wireless settings menu. Next, open the wireless setup wizard and continue with the Wi-Fi setup steps. Enter the network name and password to connect to a wireless network in no time.
Check if the router is stable and the network signal is without any buffers. Look at whether the Canon G620 printer and the PC uses the same Wi-Fi. Also, check whether the access point is near the printer and the PC. Now, try to install the Canon G620 driver or software on the PC.
Open the Canon website and type the G620 printer model. Tap on your printer model and wait for the screen to display the available drivers. Pick a compatible driver and tap on the download icon. Now, follow the driver installer and get the Canon printer drivers installed on the PC.
You can upgrade to the latest OS versions to make G620 work without hassles. All the upgraded OS of Windows, MAC, and Android are compatible with Canon G620. Keep checking for the latest OS updates and upgrading them. Extract the best print features and make printing a breeze.