Now, experience high-productivity with the Canon Pixma G6020 printer. You can print, copy, and scan with the integrated ink tanks. These ink tanks are designed to use lesser ink for any printing task which reduces the printing task. The G6020 printer can print up to 6000 pages in black. Now save printing cost upto 7,700 pages approximately. Also, the 350-sheet paper tray saves paper reloading time.
connect your Pixma G6020 printer to Windows, Mac, or smartphone wireless. The exciting features also include Cloud printing services. It can print through AirPrint, Mopria, Canon Print app, and more. Merely, it is a compact printer with maximum features.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA G6020 Mega Tank
PIXMA G6020 Mega Tank Setup Drivers and Downloads
PIXMA G6020 Mega Tank Wireless Setup
The printer connects to a network and any supported version of Windows wirelessly. Go through these instructions for connecting your new Canon printer with a device and network.
- Initially, connect the Windows to a Wireless network with SSID and Password.
- After that, download the software for PIXMA G6020 Mega Tank setup and install it with the installation wizard.
- Then, access the Settings menu on the printer panel with the arrows to connect it to the Wifi.
- Then, go to the WLAN settings and enter the Wifi Password.
- After that, to connect the Canon G6020 printer to the Windows, download and install the PIXMA G6020 Mega Tank Setup file.
- Then, follow the instructions to reach the “Add Printer” page.
- Then, from the list of available devices, select your printer name and add it to the Windows device.
- Finally,once you add the printer to the Windows device, it is ready for wireless printing.
- In case,if any wireless setup queries, you can connect with us through call.
You can complete the Mega Tank G6020 wireless setup MAC in a minute. To complete the wireless setup, follow the steps below in the given order.
- Firstly, access the Settings option on the Canon Printer Panel and go to the Settings.
- Here, access the WLAN Settings option and connect the printer to your Wireless network.
- Then, proceed with connecting the Canon G6020 printer to the MAC.
- Now, download the PIXMA G6020 Mega Tank Wireless Setup file from the product page.
- Then, initiate the setup wizard and follow the instructions on the wizard screen.
- While installing the printer driver, select the connection mode as “Wireless.”
- Then, on the “Add Printer” screen, select your Canon Printer from the list of devices nearby.
- If the device is not under the list, then add it manually.
- Our experts are always here to help any sort of wireless printer setup.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
On comparing with the USB setup process, wireless setup is the easiest one. Now, select the wireless network with wifi name and password. To begin with, connect the computer to the selected network. Next, use the same network for the wireless printer setup through the control panel. For more assistance, call our experts.
Before troubleshooting steps, verify the wireless connection. Now, run the network speed test and check the network stability. Next, refresh the network settings, including the IP address. After that, connect the printer again to the network. If you are unable to print from the Windows, call or chat with us.
Initially, select and delete the old or corrupted driver file from the printer. Then, remove G6020 printer from the MAC device. Now, re-add the printer to the MAC wireless and install the G6020 printer software. For further instructions, reach our experts.
To begin with, have the Wifi credentials ready for the connection process. Then, select the Home option from the touch panel. Now, hit the Wireless Connection option and choose the Start Setup. After that, select the appropriate network and type the Wifi password.
Now download the drivers for the G6020 printer through the website. Now, choose the printer driver after connecting to the appropriate drivers.
- To begin with, select the system OS that is in connection with your printer.
- On the product page, type the product model and OS for the compatible printer drivers.
- Once you get the driver list, select and click the Download option.
- Use the built-in installer to run the wizard if it does not start automatically.
- Next, continue to select the network type and enter the passcode.
- Then, print any document to check if the driver is downloaded correctly.
For further printer driver installation assistance, reach us now
Here is the list of compatible Windows and Mac OS for your brand new MEGA TANK G6020printer.
Suitable Windows OS: Windows 8.1, 7, and 8, Windows 7 SPI, Vista SPI, SP2, and XP SP3 (32-bit)
Suitable Mac OS: Mac OS X v 10.6.8 to v 10.9