The Canon Pixma G4210, all in one printer with the mega ink tanks save cost on every print. This printer has wireless and mobile printing features. These features help with achieving sharp black prints. Now, with Canon Pixma G4210 printer, connect any device wireless and print in a snap.
Now print borderless photos and files with this printer effortless. The mega-sized ink tanks are equivalent to 30 ink cartridges. These super-sized tanks save lots of money on in cartridges. Moreover, the integrated ink system simplifies the ink refilling task!Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA G4210
PIXMA G4210 Setup Drivers and Downloads
You can connect the Canon Pixma G4210 printer wireless to the Windows device with the latest setup file. Here are the easy instructions for Canon Pixma G4210 Wireless setup on Windows.
- To begin with, connect the Pixma G4210 printer to the wireless network.
- Then, press and hold the Wireless icon on the printer panel to initiate the Wireless setup.
- After that, follow the instructions on the wizard screen and proceed further.
- In addition, enter the Wifi password for a connection between the G4210 and the network.
- Then, download the PIXMA G4210 Wireless Setup file to connect the printer to the Windows device.
- Most importantly, initiate the setup wizard and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Then, the wizard asks for adding a printer to the Windows.
- After that, select your Canon G4210 printer name from the list to add it to the Windows Device.
- In case, If any assistance on Canon Pixma G4210 printer wireless setup on windows, call our experts.
Canon Pixma G4210 is compatible with wireless connection with the MAC OS. Before connecting the Canon Pixma G4210 wireless to the MAC, you should connect it wireless to a network. Here are the steps to connect Canon Pixma G4210 wireless to the MAC.
- To begin with the Canon Pixma G4210 Wireless Setup, initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard through the printer touch panel.
- Next, navigate through the arrow keys to proceed with the setup process.
- Now, from the list of available wireless networks nearby, select your network name.
- Then, key in the wifi password through the keypad to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- To connect the Canon Pixma G4210 printer to the MAC wireless, download the latest Setup File.
- Next, run the .exe file and follow the set of steps on the wizard screen to proceed with the setup process.
- Now, when the wizard asks, add your Canon Pixma G4210 printer to the MAC computer.
- If you are unable to find your Canon Pixma G4210 printer name on the list, connect with our experts for immediate assistance.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Now connect the Canon Pixma G4210 printer wireless to the network and the devices. On a successful wireless connection with the MAC/Windows, download and install the Canon Drivers. Here get the latest and the compatible drivers and software to complete the Setup process.
To set up the Canon Pixma G4210 printer either with the USB cable or the Wireless mode, get the latest drivers. If you need any assistance with the USB or the Wireless Setup, connect with our team of experts for immediate assistance.
Initially, verify the connection mode between the Canon G4210 printer and the computer. Then, disconnect the computer and the printer and reconnect them. If the “Printer Offline’ error recurs, contact our experts for an immediate solution.
Firstly, check the wireless connection between the MAC and the Canon Pixma G4210 printer. Then, disconnect the printer and reconnect it. If the issue is not resolved, call or chat with us for an immediate solution.
On the Canon G4210 printer Control Panel, press and hold the Wifi icon to initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard. Then, follow the instructions and select your Wireless network name. Finally, type the Wifi password for a successful connection.
Usually, the software installation failed error message occurs due to compatibility error. You can fix this easy by uninstalling and reinstalling the complete Canon printer drivers and software from the computer. If the issue recurs during software reinstallation, ask our experts for a solution.
- Initially, connect the Canon Pixma G4210 printer to the network.
- Then connect it to the computer – Windows/MAC.
- After that, download the latest and the compatible drivers and software for the device.
- Then, initiate the Software installation wizard and complete the process.
- For any help with getting the compatible drivers, call us on our toll-free number.
Canon Pixma G4210 printer does support Windows 10 32 bit. G4210 is also compatible with 32 and 64 bit of other OS versions, including Windows 8, 8.1, and 7. When it comes to MAC, it supports versions from 10.10 to 10.12.