Canon PIXMA iX6820 printer is an ideal office printer that offers high-productivity. Be it small spreadsheets or big charts; it prints with the best quality. The maximum resolution output is 9600 x 2400. For delivering magical printouts, the pack has cost-efficient five separate ink tanks. Save time on creating a template for every document with the downloadable Solution Template. The exciting feature is the My Image Garden software, which organizes all the printer features into a single bundle. Also, the Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print make printing fun. What’s more? Customize your photo projects with the available creative templates.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA iX6820
PIXMA iX6820 Setup Drivers and Downloads
PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Setup
When you can Canon PIXMA iX6820 wireless, why to choose a USB cable? Wireless Setup is the easiest method for connecting the printer to wireless devices and networks. To make it further easier, here are the precise instructions for Canon PIXMA iX6820 wireless setup.
- Firstly, turn on the printer after connecting to a proper power supply.
- Then, locate the wifi button, which is near the power button.
- Now, press and hold the Wifi icon until you notice the power light blink twice.
- As a result, the Wifi light glows brighter and blinks fast, indicating the connection.
- Next, start to download the compatible drivers on your Windows device.
- After that, install the driver file and go through the on-screen instructions.
- When you see the wizard “Add Printer,” choose your Canon printer.
- Selecting the Canon PIXMA iX6820 printer adds it to the Windows wireless.
- After completing all the steps, check the connectivity with a test print.
Choosing the Canon iX6820 wireless setup is an ideal choice to enable the advanced features. It is also simple to complete the setup in a snap. With a strong network, computer, and printer, you can proceed with the following steps.
- To begin with, connect the cable to the power source and turn on your device.
- Now, figure out the Wifi button, which is adjacent to the power button.
- Then, continuously press the wifi icon until the power light blinks twice.
- If the wifi light turns blue and blinks faster, it confirms the wireless connection. If not, repeat the process.
- After turning on the wireless feature, move to the Mac device to download printer drivers.
- Now, let the built-in installer extract the driver file. Go on with displayed instructions to get the Add Printer window.
- In the meantime, the wizard displays the list of nearby wireless devices.
- Go through the list and choose your Pixma iX6820 to connect with Mac wireless.
- If you get any error message, you can connect with our printer experts.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Connecting Pixma iX6820 setup wireless is now easy. From your Windows/Mac, download the right set of printer drivers. While installing the drivers, choose the “Wireless” mode and complete the process.
Through the USB cable or with the wireless network, you can connect the printer to the device. The only requirement is the recent Pixma iX6820 drivers. If you face any error while connecting, we are here to assist you.
To begin with, ensure all the device connections are fine. Then, clear the corrupted or incompatible software from the Windows system. Now, download PIXMA iX6820 setup and install the new drivers. If you still encounter the error, connect with our printer technician.
Initially, check the connection between the printer and Mac. If the wireless connection is weak, disconnect from the network and reconnect. You can also check the print queue and delete the pending jobs. Call us if the issue recurs.
Whenever you choose the incompatible driver to download, this error pops. To clear this error, select the compatible drivers and download them. Perform all the steps on the screen for successful software installation. You can also dial our toll-free number and get the solution instantly.
- Firstly, connect your Windows/Mac to the network and go to the product page.
- Then, download the latest as well as compatible Pixma iX6820 drivers.
- Now, install the drivers using the wizard.
- At last, follow the on-screen instructions for the successful driver download.
- In case you need our assistance in downloading the printer software, call us.
Luckily yes, you can connect your iX6820 printer to the Windows 8 device. If you wish, you can connect to the following OS too.
Compatible Windows OS:
Windows 8.1, Windows 7 OS version, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP1, SP2, and Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Compatible Mac OS:
Mac OS X v 10.6.8 to v 10.9