Canon PIXMA G5020
Canon G5020 Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma G5020 is an all-in-one wireless printer to print online. Connect the Pixma G5020 printer to Wi-Fi and get printouts on the go. Pixma G5020 comes with all the latest print features. Connect the Canon Pixma printer model to Wi-Fi and get stunning printouts of the choice. Make business printing tasks simple with the Canon Pixma G5020 printer. Install the latest Canon Pixma software and driver to make printing a breeze. Also, update the printer to get the all-new print features.Enjoy all these in one compact package! Please click here to see more similar models
PIXMA G5020 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon Pixma G5020 Driver
- Go to a browser and search for firewall protection on the PC.
- Disable the App protections and go to a secure Windows browser.
- Search for an official Canon site and look for the G5020 printer model.
- Tap on the printer and get a list of compatible Canon printer drivers.
- Choose a compatible driver and download all the G5020 driver files.
- Now, open a wizard with the driver installation instructions.
- Follow the steps and complete the Canon G5020 driver installation.
- Switch on the MAC and search for the firewall settings on the PC.
- Disable the third-party App protection and land on a secure App browser.
- Find an official Canon site and click on the G5020 printer model.
- View a list of drivers and choose a compatible G5020 driver to download.
- Now, open an installer and carry out the Canon G5020 driver setup steps.
- Also, pick a network type to affix the G5020 printer to the MAC PC.
- Assign a test print task and check if the devices are compatible with the driver.
Canon Pixma G5020 Wireless Setup
- At first, check if the Pixma G5020 printer, PC, and router are active.
- Now, place the G5020 printer and PC next to the router on a flat surface.
- Go to the control panel settings of the Pixma G5020 printer.
- Pick home settings and go to the network settings menu.
- Choose wireless LAN and open the G5020 Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Follow the wireless connectivity steps and enter the Wi-Fi credentials.
- Now, affix the Windows and G5020 printer to the router and print online.
- Power up the MAC PC and go to the Canon Pixma G5020 printer.
- Check if the G5020 printer is active and place it near the router.
- Now, check the control panel settings of the G5020 for home settings.
- Pick the network settings and tap on the Canon Pixma G5020 Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Follow the on-screen wireless setup steps and type the network name.
- Also, enter the network password and affix the G5020 printer to Wi-Fi.
- Now, connect the MAC to the router and continue to print online.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
At first, place the Windows or MAC close to the access point. Now, place your Canon Pixma G5020 printer also near the router. Check if all the PC, printers, and routers are active. Also, check if the network signal is stable and with no interruptions. Now, affix the PC and the G5020 printer to the router.
The Canon Pixma G5020 printer is compatible with both the USB and Wi-Fi. Have an updated G5020 driver compatible with both the wired and wireless connection. Now, connect the G5020 printer to the PC with a USB cable or Wi-Fi. Assign a test print task to check if the wired or wireless connection is stable.
Switch on the Windows PC and move to the Windows settings. Pick the devices and printers menu and look for the G5020 printer model. Next, right-click on the printer and tap on the "Set as default" icon. Now, reboot your Canon G5020 printer and wait for the printer to turn active.
Power up the MAC and navigate to the MAC settings on the PC. Choose system preferences and navigate to the printers and scanners menu. Now, pick the G5020 printer model and right-click on it to proceed. Select the "Set as default" menu and reboot the G5020 printer. Now, check the printer by assigning a test print task.
Land on the control panel settings of the Canon Pixma G5020 printer. Now, choose the settings menu and go to the wireless LAN menu. View the Wi-Fi setup wizard and follow the G5020 wireless setup steps. Enter the router credentials and wait for the Canon Pixma G5020 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
Check if you have an updated driver and OS on your PC and printer. Now, check if the wireless network is stable and available to connect to the printer. Check if both the PC and G5020 have the same Wi-Fi and are ready to print. Assign a print task and check if you get the best print results.
If you do not find an installation CD with the printer package, follow the steps:
- Go to an official Canon site and find the Canon Pixma G5020 printer.
- Tap on the driver icon to view a list of the compatible drivers for the PC.
- Choose a G5020 driver and download the driver files.
- Open a wizard with the installation steps and follow it.
- Choose a network type and stop the G5020 driver installation process.
Always look for the latest Windows and MAC OS and install it on the PC. Every new OS comes with all-new print features to make printing simple. Have an updated OS on the Windows and MAC PC to print. Also, have an error-free Wi-Fi network connection to print without hassles.