Canon PIXMA G3200
Canon G3200 Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma G3200 is an all-in-one printer with wireless printing technology. Print, scan, copy, and fax from wherever you are with the Canon G3200 printer. Connect the Can G3200 printer to Wi-Fi and make printing possible even on the go. Check if you have an updated driver compatible with the wireless printing feature. Explore many print features with the Canon G3200 printer model. Set up the printer with no hassles and connect it to a wireless network. Enjoy printing from any place of the choice with a wireless Canon printer model.Enjoy all these in one compact package! Please click here to see more similar models
Canon PIXMA G3200 Setup Drivers and Downloads
Canon Pixma G3200 Driver
- Switch on your Windows and check if the PC has the latest OS platform.
- Now, go to a Windows browser and look for an official Canon website.
- Find the G3200 printer model and tap on it for driver suggestions.
- Choose a compatible Canon Pixma G3200 driver and download it.
- Now, open an installer and follow the on-screen driver setup guidelines.
- Also, enter a network type and wait for the Canon G3200 driver to install.
- Affix the Windows and the Canon printer to print at ease.
- Open the MAC PC and land on a MAC browser to find a Canon website.
- Enter the G3200 printer model and tap on the driver button.
- Get a list of compatible drivers and download a Canon G3200 driver.
- Now, double-tap on the driver to get an on-screen driver setup window.
- Follow the steps and choose a connectivity method to install the Canon Pixma driver.
- Install the Canon Pixma G3200 driver and affix the MAC to the printer.
- Now, assign a print task to check if the Canon printer and driver are compatible.
Canon Pixma G3200 Wireless Setup
- Switch on the Windows PC, Canon G3200 printer, and router.
- Now, place the Canon G3200 and PC close to the router.
- Move to the control panel settings of the printer and tap home.
- Choose wireless LAN settings and open the Canon G3200 Wi-Fi setup screen.
- Follow the steps and type the network name and password to connect.
- Affix the Windows and Canon G3200 to the same wireless network.
- Now, assign a print task and check if the network signal is without buffers.
- At first, power up the MAC, Canon Pixma G3200 printer, and router.
- Place the Canon G3200 and PC within the network area of the router.
- Now, go to the Canon G3200 printer control panel and tap home.
- Choose settings and navigate to the wireless setup screen.
- Follow the Canon Pixma G3200 Wi-Fi setup steps and enter the passphrase.
- Connect the Pixma and MAC to the router and assign a print task.
- Get a wireless test report and check if the network signal is stable.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Go to the wireless LAN settings and open the G3200 Wi-Fi setup screen. Follow the Wi-Fi setup steps and enter the network name and password. Now, connect the G3200 printer and Windows/MAC to the same Wi-Fi. Assign a print task online and check if the Wi-Fi network is stable without buffers.
At first, place the Canon Pixma G3200 printer and PC near. Download a driver with a USB and Wi-Fi network features. Now, take a stable router and place it near the printer and the PC. Connect the PC and printer to the router with a wireless network. Else, connect the Pixma G3200 to the PC with a USB cable.
Go to the Windows PC and tap on the start button to find the devices menu. Choose the G3200 printer model and right-click on it. Select the "Set as default" menu and reboot the Canon Pixma printer. Now, assign a test print task and check if the G3200 is ready to print.
Open your MAC PC and click on the Apple icon to choose system preferences. Find the printers and scanners menu to view a list of available printers. Now, pick the Pixma G3200 printer and right-click on it. Tap on the "Set as default" button and reboot the PC and the printer.
Go to the Canon G3200 printer control panel and look for the wireless LAN settings. Now, open the G3200 Wi-Fi setup window on the screen. Follow the wizard and enter the username and password of the wireless network. Connect the PC and the Canon Pixma G3200 to the wireless network.
Check the stability of the wireless network. Connect the PC and the Pixma G3200 printer to the same Wi-Fi. Go to an official Canon website and search for compatible printer software. Now, download and install the software and check if it has all the latest print features. Add the G3200 printer to the software and enjoy using it.
Go to an official Canon website online and move to the G3200 printer model. Tap on the driver button and get a list of available G3200 drivers. Download a driver and open it to get a driver installer on-screen. Follow the steps and choose a network type to install the G3200 driver.
All the latest Windows and MAC OS versions are compatible with the G3200 printer. Look for the latest Windows or MAC OS and install it on the PC. Latest OS has all the print features to make printing tasks simple. Enjoy printing at ease with the latest OS installed on the PC.