Canon PIXMA G1220
Canon G1220 Wireless Setup
Canon G1220 printer is a wireless printer to print business files and photos at ease. Get accurate printouts all the time with genuine Canon cartridges. Affix the G1220 printer to Wi-Fi and get files printed from your smartphone.
In addition, this printer allows you to print files over the internet. Make business printing a breeze with the Canon G1220 printer. Get most print, scan, and copy jobs done in less time with the Canon G1220 printer.Please Click here to see more similar models
Are you unable to setup the Canon PIXMA G1220 printer ? If so, Please contact our dedicated technical team for more help!
- Switch on the PC and check if you have installed the new OS.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and turn on the third-party App terms.
- Open a secure web browser and search for an official Canon website.
- Find the Canon printer model and click on it; a list of available drivers will display.
- Pick a compatible Canon Pixma G1220 driver and click on the download icon to get files download.
- Now, double-click on the driver and open the driver installer on the screen.
- Follow the driver installation steps and wait for the driver to install on your PC.
- Pick a network mode and connect the PC to the Pixma G1220 printer.
Canon G1220 Wireless Setup
Place your Canon G1220 printer, PC, and router near to connect to Wi-Fi. Get a network test report and check if your printer connects to Wi-Fi. Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi as the Canon G1220 printer. Check if your device is ready for a wireless connection and begin printing online.
How to connect Canon G1220 Wireless to MAC?
- Switch on the MAC system and check the latest MAC OS is installed in it or not.
- Next, switch on the Canon G1220 printer and the router present next to it.
- Go to the control panel of the G1220 printer and click on the home icon.
- Choose the settings menu and click on the network/wireless settings.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and follow the Wi-Fi setup steps on-screen.
- Enter the network name and password of the router and get connected to Wi-Fi.
- Connect the PC to the same Wi-Fi and wait for some time.
- Now, assign print tasks from anywhere you are and at any time.
How to connect Canon G1220 Wireless to Windows?
- Power up the Windows system and upgrade the Windows OS to proceed.
- Enable the firewall settings and switch on the Canon G1220 printer.
- Place the printer and MAC system within the network range of the router.
- Go to the control panel of the Canon G1220 printer and pick the home settings.
- Open the network settings and choose the wireless settings option.
- Click on the wireless setup wizard and get along with the Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Enter the name and password of the router present next to the printer.
- Now, continue printing your files online from wherever you are to ensure a canon Pixma g1220 wireless setup.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
Go to the control panel of the G1220 printer and tap on the home button. Next, go to the settings menu and choose either network settings or wireless settings. Now, open the wireless setup wizard and continue with the Wi-Fi setup steps. Finally, enter the router credentials and affix your G1220 printer to a wireless network.
Both the USB cable connection and Wi-Fi do not work at the same time. You can either connect Canon G1220 to the PC using a USB cable or Wi-Fi. But, both the connectivity types are easy to set up and provide on-time printouts. Pick a network type of your choice and print at ease.
Go to the Windows settings and tap on the settings menu. Now, choose the devices and printers option and pick your printer model. Next, right-click on the Pixma G1220 printer model and click on the active printer status. Now, assign print tasks and check if your G1220 printer prints with no hassles.
Go to the Apple settings and tap on the system preferences menu. Now, choose the printers and scanners option and pick your printer model. Next, right-click on your G1220 printer model and enable the active printer status. Now, assign print tasks and check if your G1220 printer is active and ready to print.
Go to the control panel of your G1220 printer and choose the home icon. Next, on the settings menu, and go to the network/wireless settings. Now, click on the wireless setup wizard and follow the Wi-Fi setup steps. Now, enter the router credentials and get your Canon printer connected to Wi-Fi.
Check if your router is stable and without any interruptions. Now, go to the printer and check if it is has a Wi-Fi connection. Next, connect your PC also to the same Wi-Fi and wait for some time. Now, try to install the software and check if your network is active.
Go to the Canon website and search for your Canon printer model. Next, find your G1220 printer model and tap on it. The official Canon website will now display a list of available drivers. Choose a compatible driver of your choice and download it. Now, follow the driver installer and get your driver software installed on your PC.
The latest versions of Windows, MAC, and Android OS will work without hassles. Now, check the Canon Pixma G1220 printer that connects to a PC with the new OS. Upgrade the OS version to get all the print features in line. Simplify print tasks with the Canon G1220 printer and maximize productivity.