The MAXIFY MB5420 is an all-in-one wireless printer for small office needs. Now get premium-quality prints at a lower cost with this printer with a resolution up to 600 x 1200 dpi8. The MAXIFY MB5420 printer is compatible with plain, glossy, semi-glossy, matte, label paper, business card, and U.S.#10 Envelopes.
Plus, it features Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, AirPrint, Microsoft Mobile Print, Quick Toolbox, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Canon PRINT app, Wireless Printing, Google Cloud Print, and Document Printing. This printer is suitable for a small office with 9 users as it can deliver approximately 250 to 2000 pages a month.Please Click here to see more similar models
Canon MAXIFY MB5420
MAXIFY MB5420 Setup Drivers and Downloads
MAXIFY MB5420 Wireless Setup
Performing wireless set up in Windows to print with MAXIFY MB5420 is an easy process. To complete Canon MAXIFY MB5420 printer setup, follow the below instructions:
- Firstly, touch the "Home" icon on the printer panel.
- Next, move the screen right or left and touch the "LAN settings."
- Now, press "wireless LAN setup" and then "cableless setup" and finally tap "OK."
- Next, access the setup page and click "download." You'll get the setup file.
- After that, run the file and click "start setup" and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Next, move to the "select connection method" and choose "Wireless LAN Connection."
- Here, tap "Next" and choose "Connect via wireless router (recommended)."
- Then click "next" and enter the serial number of MAXIFY MB5420.
- Now, tick "next" to begin the download process.
- After that, move on to the "Test Print" and click "next."
- Now, on the "set up complete" window, click "next."
- Then, choose any optional software from the "Software Installation List" and click "next."
- Here, you may fill the user registration if necessary or skip it if not.
To set up wireless connectivity in Mac, follow the below instructions:
- Initially, press the "home" icon on the MAXIFY MB5420 printer touch screen. (If you see any error, then press "OK" and go to the "home" icon again.
- After that, go to the "LAN settings" and then "wireless LAN set up."
- Then, select the option- "cableless setup" and then "OK."
- After this, access the "setup page" to download the setup file.
- Now, initiate the setup wizard and click "next."
- Then, click "start setup" and "yes."
- After that, select "wireless LAN connection" and click "next" to continue with the process.
- Now, select the "Connect via wireless router (recommended)" option to the "Printers on Network List" page.
- Here, follow the instructions on the screen and enter your printer's serial number. Then, click "next."
- Now, the driver downloading process starts.
- After driver download, move on to add printer screen and tap "Add Printer."
- Now, continue the process by clicking "OK." Hereafter, select your printer with Bonjour Multifunction from the list.
- After that, enter your printer series in the option "Use" and then tap "Add."
- Next, tap "next" on the "Add a printer" page.
- Then, access the "Test Print" screen and tap next.
- Now, you'll see the "setup complete" page. Here you've to click "next."
- After that, choose any software to install from the list and click "next."
- Here, you may fill the User Registration if necessary. Else, you can skip it.
- Finally, exit the page once the installation process completes.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
First, ensure that you have a secure wireless network. After that, press the menu on your printer and then go to the "WLAN setup." Next, click the "standard setup" option and press "OK." Now, you can find several networks from which you've to select your network and fill the passphrase. After that, press "OK" and connect your computer with the printer and print wireless.
Yes. However, to perform this process, download the compatible MAXIFY MB5420 printer driver. If you help with getting the compatible drivers, call us.
Firstly, check all the connections between the printer and your computer. After that, try reinstalling the software and print. For more instructions, contact us.
Firstly, verify all the connections from your printer to the device. After that, reinstall the printer software and reprint the file. If you need further technical assistance, reach us.
Yes. Click "home" and then "Wi-Fi recommended" on the printer screen. Now, press the option "Start setup." Lastly, choose your network and fill its passphrase.
Try reinstalling the printer software and drivers. Before that, check the compatibility of your device with the printer. If you face any problem with reinstalling it, kindly contact us.
Firstly, call our technical experts and get the latest driver file for MAXIFY MB5420. After that, download and install it as per the onscreen instructions. For any tech assistance, reach us through call or chat.
For Windows- Windows: 17, 18 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R218, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R218
For Mac- Mac: 19 Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.11